• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Hatred

stingers

Smash Obsessed
idk devin said in the sc thread he was still coming he just wasn't driving
idk i guess snapp is taking him or something

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dang Twitch, I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better.

Foxy, there's a fair amount of snow here LOL. Not to mention the freezing-ish rain and wind chill ****.

Granted, I'm not driving to anything anyways, just going to Smith's tonight to see what happens, but I just don't want you to be surprised I guess lol.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
my internet is being really gay right now and only working like 10% of the time
maybe it'll fix itself but maybe not
so call me if you need anything don't ask on smashboards

theAPExp

Smash Ace
pp i don't got a melee teammate
holla

and stingers since it doesn't look like my devin is coming and if your devin isn't coming do you wanna team?

edit: angel if you're coming from boone drag ian and devin down with you

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
so does karn know when he is getting back? lol. i might ask for a ride and stuff but idk if he checks the boards too frequently.

lord karn

Smash Master
I'm going up with foxy, josh, maria and gofg. I'm not sure if it's me or foxy driving but if we take my car you can ride in the back if you want. Also, I'd like to come back sat night, but I'm not sure.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Good shiz Karn.

I'm on Moo's laptop. Wooo!!!

Hopefully we don't get weather gayed close to Stongers'.

They're playing Blazblue.

edit: now it's starfox 64 lulz

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
I'm going up with foxy, josh, maria and gofg. I'm not sure if it's me or foxy driving but if we take my car you can ride in the back if you want. Also, I'd like to come back sat night, but I'm not sure.
well, i might just take that gamble as to whether or not i will be getting back saturday night. i need to smash >.< , so what time are u guys leaving?

if im not there by that time then u can just leave me cuz i prolly decided not to come. Chances are, tho, that i will come.

karn what's ur number in case im like, 3 minutes late, and i dont want yall to leave me :)

lord karn

Smash Master
I think foxy wants to leave my place at like 8:30. we can probably wait up for you a little if we need to, though. I think hickory is like ~3 hours from chapel hill

Also, just making sure you know that the back means the very back with no seat belt and whatnot.

my number is 919-810-4681

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
I think foxy wants to leave my place at like 8:30. we can probably wait up for you a little if we need to, though. I think hickory is like ~3 hours from chapel hill

Also, just making sure you know that the back means the very back with no seat belt and whatnot.

my number is 919-810-4681
hmm, i see. i realized it was the very back u were talking about

but if u waited for me then ud be waiting quite a while, cuz the robertson doesnt start running on saturdays until 11:30, so i guess u can count me out for this one XD

good luck to all of u tho. do well

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
its alright. i thought about riding for 6 hours in the back of a truck with bags and tv's and having to wake up at like 7 and not go to bed until after midnight...

i appreciate your willingness to give me a ride though. the thing that makes me really unwilling is ultimately how far away hickory is. i didnt realize it was 3 hrs ... lol

Top Bottom