• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10-20-12 K.U.B. - 5 Dollar Footdives

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
1: Ryo :ike:
2: Exdeath :metaknight:
3: SSHQ | GDX :diddy: :wario:
4: Trueblue :sonic:
5: Lad :falco:
5: SSHQ | 2-D Jeff :popo:
7: Kuro :falco:
7: Draconoa :olimar:
9: Dr3w :falco:
9: Wizzrobe :marth:
9: Kyon :peach:
9: Goofball :peach:
13: Avery :kirby:
13: Strawhat :wario:
13: Abyss :dedede:
13: Captain :sheik:
17: Oj the Juice Man :snake:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
The bracket added more lads for some reason. The one vs exdeath round 1 is the real one

:phone:

clowsui

Smash Legend
they add more lads when you attempt to seed by location using the check box and you have a strange bracket number

Mampam

Smash Ace
just letting you guys know, we only didn't go cause we were under the impression that there wouldn't be regular singles..... :glare::glare::glare:

anway...... idk whats going on this PR season in CFL.... but......

EX - POOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

GREAT **** MAYNE

Ryo, you're lucky i wasnt there :troll::troll::troll:

lol, good **** man

ps: i'll remember next time im in a tourney match, that my region of florida only wins matches when bull**** happens :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol, for the record, winners, losers, AND grand finals were all 3-2, last stock. They were all close

in my set with tony, a very large amount of dumb things happened. He can attest for this too. But he played well enough that the game would actually be decided by these dumb things, so I ain't even mad at him. I just have to build a bigger buffer next time so if something weird happens I'll still win

Mampam

Smash Ace
lol, for the record, winners, losers, AND grand finals were all 3-2, last stock. They were all close

in my set with tony, a very large amount of dumb things happened. He can attest for this too. But he played well enough that the game would actually be decided by these dumb things, so I ain't even mad at him. I just have to build a bigger buffer next time so if something weird happens I'll still win
he told me alot of it..... but

JOOOOOHHHHNNSSS :troll:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I was using this tourney to train my falco. And i do love falco dittos. Won one lost one.

I did go pit against Drew's IC though.

Exdeath

Smash Master

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Speaking of which,

Drew, good games. **** was crazy. First :falco: stock was crazy. Last :diddy: stock was crazy.
Exdeath, good games. Will find out how to beat your :metaknight: sooner or later. Also, :stick2::cstick2: > :stick2::bbutton:.
Ryo, Crazy :ike: skills. thanks for the drinks and carrying the heavy tv. That was really nice of you, man. GGs.
Trueblue, awesome :sonic:. And thanks for helping. I appreciate it. GGs.
Goofball, awesome :peach:. I sucked at doubles but I did better than last time. Thanks for helping. I really appreciate it. GGs.
Wizz, good games. Thanks for the friendlies and keep it up with :marth:.
Kyon, thanks for the friendlies. Would like to face :olimar: more.

====
Wumbo, Viper, wish you were there.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I almost forgot; thank you Gainesville (Ryo/Goofball) for carrying those two televisions for me. :)

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
If I went Falco he would have went Falco.

and I couldn't let that happen.

ggs guys

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
But u should of tried to redeem urself after i won game 1 falco dittos :(
I made a logical decision based off what had happened game one. Too low a reward possibility for how I was playing, so I switched. My loss is cause I didn't go MK game 3 lol

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I made a logical decision based off what had happened game one. Too low a reward possibility for how I was playing, so I switched. My loss is cause I didn't go MK game 3 lol
Naw i understand. I'm just pulling your legwing.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Not bad, true blue...
Thanks!

why is there 2 Lads in the bracket pic? lol
Cause he was that important and needed the extra chances. Lol jk.

ps: i'll remember next time im in a tourney match, that my region of florida only wins matches when bull**** happens :laugh:
Man I almost took him out. Though everytime I tried to punish the tornado landing my controller said "Hey I heard you like to jab away from the opponent." Lol.
Though good games none the less. Not a single bit mad lol.

Top Bottom