• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta 1.1.6 Update Coming this month

What do you think version 1.1.6 will bring?

• Total voters

Narr

AN ORB OF MANY TALENTS
NNID
LordChrom
3DS FC
1289-8310-9030
Switch FC
SW 8256 5756 1598
I heard they're literally just removing Corrin in this update. Count me in.

Itty Bit

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Itty Bit♪
3DS FC
2878-9679-6999
I would love some Puff buffs this patch, that would be rad.
Long since I've abandoned Jigglypuff, but I'd love to pick her back up again, if they just give her a chance.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
What I want: Doc, Jigglypuff, and Roy buffs.
What I expect: All of Ike's moves now come out frame 1 and deal 640%.

Derpnaster

Smash Journeyman
Going off of past patches I think we all can agree. Link will quite likely get ANOTHER buff to his dash attack (Which I already refer to as his fourth smash) and hopefully just a little lag reduction off of his nair and fair on landing, he really needs an aerial that's safer on shield than just dair bounce for your life.

I'm hping for a total rework of Greninja's counter to make it more usable, maybe less frames between on triggering the counter and the actual hit itself, if not that just make the actual hit more worth it given how hard it is to land.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
I just wish that they buffed Dedede's... well, everything.
Just more speed to many moves.
They should show that they have not forgotten his existence.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
More characters would be nice to make up for what we got... Personally I didn't care for Cloud, Corrin and Bayonetta.

At this point I'd only ask for one more character and that would be Isaac, although I understand there's a few other favorites people would love to see so lets make it two more characters.

I think as for the game balancing all they need to do is slow it down a bit back to what it was before, the characters are botching moves too much.

link-a-link

Smash Cadet
NNID
Linkaden
What I want for cloud

Range increase on clouds sword
More limit charge gain
No endlag on limit blade beam
Finishing touch should hit on frame 1 and no endlag
Reduced cross slash endlag
Reduced KNOCKBACK on d throw
Make jab 1 hit on frame 2
No. You just described an overly op cloud, and would be a pain to fight against. Cloud is already too good imo, if anything he should be taken down a peg or two. Lb cross slash is crazy

Last edited:

Frihetsanka

Smash Champion
Didn't people claim that Sheik was destroyed when she got nerfed as well? Or Diddy Kong, for that matter? Yet both are still top tier characters. Let people find some more time to evaluate how significant the Bayonetta nerfs were.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
No. You just described an overly op cloud, and would be a pain to fight against. Cloud is already too good imo, if anything he should be taken down a peg or two. Lb cross slash is crazy
I'm pretty sure he was joking.

BakerFalcon

Smash Cadet
Baynetta nerfs? I mostly just want her combos to be nerfed. I'd like to see Marth/Lucina D-air get less lag. That'd be great!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I checked my Download Management, and I apparently have three new updates installed; the updates are for Hyrule Warriors, Super Mario Maker, and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.

J.C. VOX

Smash Rookie
NNID
J.C. VOX
Switch FC
SW-5792-0831-3802
We will find out soon enough how bad (or good) this patch is for everyone.

D

Deleted member 269706

What are you talking about? Falcon is already good.
He is, but his uair and bair nerfs did hurt him. The bair nerf wasn't that bad, I can live with it, but I honestly believe his uair nerf was for the worse. Punishing airdodges with uair AND getting a kill for it was amazing. Sure it didnt combo as well as it does now but at the end of the day I think I'd take the extra kill power over the extra comboing tools.

Roy Pherae

Smash Rookie
NNID
Lucinababe
Honestly, it'd be nice if they nerf Kamui's u-air. Kills too easily at low percentages. Also her side tilt. They need to change the angle on that. Really badly.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
He is, but his uair and bair nerfs did hurt him. The bair nerf wasn't that bad, I can live with it, but I honestly believe his uair nerf was for the worse. Punishing airdodges with uair AND getting a kill for it was amazing. Sure it didnt combo as well as it does now but at the end of the day I think I'd take the extra kill power over the extra comboing tools.
Don't see the problem with nerfing high tiers...

Top Bottom