• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
look, im pretty sure your mixed up as to who you've been talking about for the past million pages cause nezumi didnt get 5th in teams.

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
well i never really liked it... i always played cus that's what my friend always wanted to do when we hung out with everyone... and then he eventually moved to santa cruz for school n the rest of us just stopped playing entirely. he's back for the summer n when i see him.. we smash lol. -_-

bbb

Smash Champion
Man, the last time I truly sleapt was thursday night, too good?

Btw, Nashun is my hero.

The Game II

Smash Champion
I'm about to sleep, but I want to mention a few other things:

- The speech by Forward for UNDISPUT3D was ... wow. It makes you think about what we have in life. I hope everyone remembers what Forward said. I wish I could have recorded it so everyone could hear it.

- I could see that everyone was fatigued, ready to go home. But everyone showed much love for Bomb Soldier, even though he was knocked out earlier than expected (by a few of you here).

- I told everyone that the people following the tournament was pulling for them, and they appreciated it. So remember, you were a motivating factor.

I think that's it, or I'm so tired I can't think of anything else.

once again, good ish, thanks for following the updates with me, and hope we can do it again.

--GCII

The Game II

Smash Champion
The one thing I clearly remember him saying ...

"Live for today, but it's OK to think about tomorrow."

I'll let Forward fill everyone in. I don't want to mess up on what he said.

--GCII

It was great everyone,thanks for everything.

Mana-I hope you blow up that bomb. =D

T!mmy & Tommy-Thanks for letting me hang with you guys,you're both awsome.

Connor M/F Pro-You're very good dude,just keep your practice methods up.

P.c. Chris-Thanks for the friendly, and also, thanks advise on Falco.It really helps.

GimpyFish-You suck,lol j/k. I beat cha' hahahaha!!!:p(It was hard as hell though).I knew where a Chipotle was.I wanted to go,bit I didn't really have a ride,and you were in your pools and stuff.

Eggz-I didn't have enough Money for a Money Match, thanks.Marth ditto's are Gay.

Gojira-Nice Boozer

Drephen-It was nice to get ***** by a Sheik in my first tournament

Kirby Kid-I was one hit away from beating you.You know i'm good,lol. ; )

You're Kirby skills are OVER NINE-THOUSAAAND!!!!*lame*

Psychomidget-I still hate you.:p

Silent Wolf-So that's the methos you use when playing with Fox.I may try it.

Simna-The friendlies were way too funny.I still hate that grab from across the stage. XD

Aftermath-Your controller.....seriously? What?

The BOSS-You're pretty good with Jiggs dude.

Hydro Kirby-You're very good.Reminds me alot of Zhu

Bones-Thanks for the compliments on my Marth.I got stupid good for some reason tonight when playing with Marth.I guess I was just having alot of fun.I was very nervous in our matches though(First Tournament).

To all those who I forgot-Thank you very much.Just send me a PM if you want to talk to me.I'm on alot.

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
To tired to give shout-outs but man wuz this tourny crazy. 1st time to go to sleep since thurs night. I missed forwards speech =/.

Some one gimme a summerize of it on aim-StarBlade64.

Got to play alot of out of staters, i wanna travel an smash now. haha.

Cactuar your marth is too smooth we gotta marth ditto again bro.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
oc3

thanks for comming guys. This weekend was a blast, and the only way to experience it was to be there. Im glad people like the oc3 t shirt. It looks like on everyone and I hope you frame it or something to remember this moment. Congrats to all the winners and donators. After this tournament I believe smash bros melee has reached its pinnacle. The noobs of this community are no longer noobs. Everyones so good. So for all those continuing melee good luck.

also ignore the fake manacloud1. There are way too many kids on these smashboards that love the drama and ill let them have it without me. Im done with smash, see everyone till brawl.

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
Ow yeah, good **** PC Chris. You've got this! To me, it was pretty obvious that PC Chris would win though, because he is the greatest smasher in the universe.

Here's a quote from the official PC Chris fansite:

Mew2King thinks he is so great. Well, perhaps he is, but certainly not as great as PC Chris. PC Chris can beat Mew2King anytime he wants. He can beat Mew2King with one hand and blindfolded. That's how great PC Chris is.
I have to say, Mew2King sure knows a lot about this game, but PC Chris still rocks Smash like no other. Chris, how about you use some of that prize money to get your *** over to Europe so we can rule teams? You know you want to.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Once again, PC wins the bigger, more important tourney.

It's almost like as if he lets the kids have thier fun til' the high-tides ride in.

Good stuff Chris, honestly i'm not surprised.

Oh yeah.

EC is 10x better than WC cause during all of this they're forgetting to mention NYC in it.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
good **** pc

i am proud of you my brother show them that no matter what you still got it . ANd how m2k man is better then machine , DA for the win *****es good **** we will have a party for that **** come home pc hurry lol m2k stay there and blow up the whole west caost from your defeat.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
PC won because the last stage wasn't Yoshi's. :laugh:
Oh, and because he's sooo good. <3 PC

Good ****, jason. Way to rep MD/VA, chu.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
dalegendarysamoose wes speaks :o kit is gooot hi pc chris how are you todua? :o goot job winning. kit never fails to amaze me ;o goot job oc3 staff to run this event. goot job ken getting 4th despite the hard work u had to put in for this to happen. sad to see bombsoldier get 17th but kit is still gooot guess they will need to work on the US stages ;o still cant believe i missed it ;( hey m2k stop beasting

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
M2K, Chu, PC - FC
Chu, M2K, PC - Pound 2
PC, M2K, Chu - OC3

WTF!? Best 3 in the world!? lol! I think so now.

****, if M2K won then the best in the world **** may have stopped. WTF @ PC, LMAO!!!!

G@BE

Smash Lord
Honestly i wish Manacloud would not come back for Brawl ether... That way they both could be golden >.<

dj asakura

Smash Ace
wow, that **** was really epic

major props to PC for pulling out the win, i think everyone can safely say you are a beast and earned that win

M2K is just a stud, great **** in teams, major props for the upsets in singles

Chu, YEAYUHZ! just kicking *** and keeping it real as always, good job man

Ken, what can i say, you're still ken, great job

haha, shoutouts from someone who wasnt even there, good shiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom