• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

$ick

Smash Lord
aznspikes, it's nothing against you or Ken. It's just annoying when people constantly double post saying basically the same thing over and over again. I'm rooting for Ken, even though M2K's crew battle event has me more then concerned, but just chill out on the spam and people will be nicer. :)

PandaX

Smash Lord
Taj and Wobbles win the first round. I'm interested in this match. Keep it up Glenn.

**** from m2k and Chu? What was the stock ending?

maximuspita

Smash Ace
I agree with superryan, japanese players were hyped up to epic proportions, ken and crew stated that random japanese falco scrubs played better than top falco players in the US. Im glad he went 0-3 on the crews, nothing against BS but japanese players arent gods.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
They're being harsh on him because ken and manacloud hyped him up to ridiculous proportions, saying things like Bombsoldier 4 stocked ken or broke his shield etc, things like that.

If he wasn't hyped up ridiculously, I'm sure there wouldn't be a big deal about it.
QFT. I'm sure BS/Disk are great players, but seriously the hype from the OC staff has been a bit much. I hope BS/Disk have fun in Cali and at OC.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Not hating on BS or anything but I've been saying for the longest time he's nothing special anymore. He showed the world what a technical Falco can do - several years ago. I predicted he would be nothing except a generic Falco with a big name and I believe I'm correct, especially after the poor crews performance. DaShizWiz is really the new BS.

But anyways it's still great that he was able to come to 0C3 and I hope he has the time of his life. Same goes for his brother.:)

PandaX

Smash Lord
I agree that he was over hyped, I still think he's good, but I don't see people paying the hoangs 20 dollars per bombsoldier match. BS has quick hands, but smash has evolved so much since the last 2 years.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
PEEPS TALKING ABOUT REGIONS AND STUFF:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FL has nothing to do with south... no more than the east coast.

State crews>Regionals, Florida is its own little hole in the wall where we hone our tech skill and produce smashers like Speedn and Shiz and tech's like the lawnmower =)

FL has random ties with all regions of smash really, because so many people randomly visit Florida or have relatives. example...

3 active FL smashers (SheikSSBM, DewDaDash, ******) are ChuDat's cousin and Chu occasionally drops by FL to visit.

Plairnkk has family (think his dad) in South West FL, and has visited before.

The Cape is actually in West Palm Beach right now, dunno why though.

GAwes often comes down to visit family with his friends.

Forward lived with me for a week and a half... but that was because of his cross country trip not because there was anything relating him to Florida. >_>

So then.... I propose next FC all FL players are then open for regional draft. =)

superryan: liking the sig ;)

dj asakura

Smash Ace
OC3 has offically blown my mind already

i'm very curious about what's going to happen with singles...

very premature, but i cant wait for the DVD

CHUK

Smash Ace
Taj your a beast, show them! Wobbles you are way too sick nasty with a crazy style take the win guys. AZ rocks!

PandaX

Smash Lord
The things I saw M2k do friday morning was just insane. It's all that cactuar training he had :p

BS/Ken go up against M2k/Chu after winners finals

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
Yesssssss Isai and King OWNEDDDDD M2k's team.. YES. I am happy. YESSSS.

Like superrad said. BOOOYA cha cha chabooya ROLL CALL..

his name is isai.. yeahhhh and he's a playa... yeahhhhh.
his partner's king yeahhhh. they owned mew2king. yeahhhhh!

PandaX

Smash Lord
owned as in 2 stocked very high dmg ? last match
Some people just aren't good at the game, thus they think any win is an own. Yo PC, you shoulda chilled with me and Chu, it was TOO good being at the beach.

Milktea has the coolest name ever. If that was the name for a girl player then it'd be even more awesome.
Milktea is a girl.

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
how am i spamming? Everyone else is cheering for ppl... exactly same as what im doing. you guys are getting all pissy because i dont cheer for the same ppl that you're rooting for... so what?

Also. Milktea getting fifth place?!? that is hawt. Very very hawt.

and I root for players that i know. I only know ppl back from TG days when MattDeezie held tournies. Go ahead and be pissy that i'm not rooting for who you guys want. Milktea has the coolest name ever.

Scoot over Ken, Milktea is gonna win OCpearl.

PandaX

Smash Lord
You repeat the same god d*mn bull**** in every fkin post and you double post every fkin time. STFU!

Kiwi
Milktea
Nezumi

All talented Female smashers that'll **** just about most of socal :p

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
Some people just aren't good at the game, thus they think any win is an own. Yo PC, you shoulda chilled with me and Chu, it was TOO good being at the beach.

PandaX. I think it is spamming to automatically say that I'm not good at the game. I think I was pretty decent back when I still played. :chuckle:

I think you get angry too easily. Lighten up.

PandaX

Smash Lord
M2k/Chu got 4th.

It's Ken/BS vs Tang/SS in favor of Ken and BS atm.

Tang and SS need to win 3 and Ken/BS need to win 2 more.

For those not reading the blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom