• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol mike, it's only the second year is it? =P Chill, stress kills. Eventually, someone'll come up with a good name and you'll laugh and people will be like "OMG MANACLOUD IS LAUGHING!" then you'll be like "MERRY CHRISTMAS *****ES!" and give us food, then I'll ask for more porridge and you'll get angry but we'll laugh at the end. Remember that time last year at OC2 when I was fighting the japanese people for five dollars and I was having fun with Shu, then you came up to me like "Yeah, they are good aren't they?" then I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
lol mike, it's only the second year is it? =P Chill, stress kills. Eventually, someone'll come up with a good name and you'll laugh and people will be like "OMG MANACLOUD IS LAUGHING!" then you'll be like "MERRY CHRISTMAS *****ES!" and give us food, then I'll ask for more porridge and you'll get angry but we'll laugh at the end. Remember that time last year at OC2 when I was fighting the japanese people for five dollars and I was having fun with Shu, then you came up to me like "Yeah, they are good aren't they?" then I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.
LOL chets too good:laugh:

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

someones gotta keep order, doesnt really bother me though, just setting things straight so people get the jist of it. Oc3 isnt near thats why.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
A good reminder for all those planning to attend oc3

Remember If You Do Not Register You Will Have To Pay 100 Bucks To Enter Oc-3 At The Door. If You Register You Would Only Have To Pay 75 At The Door. Just A Reminder For All Those Entering This Event So Go To The First Page Of This Thread And Register.

for all spectators of this event. Spectators cannot come to play or just play friendlies etc. They can only come to watch meaning yes you can only watch. Specators fee is 35 dollars for 3 days and it includes food. Spectators also have to register, if they dont they have to pay 50 to enter at the event. However spectators do not register yet until we update the list with a spectator or participant option.

that concludes the updates.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
Is there a deadline for registration or a X number of players that can come?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

Is there a deadline for registration or a X number of players that can come?
the deadline for registration is the week before the tournament starts. Meaning we would probably print out the list by then.

Depending on how many register we might cap the amount this year , there is not a sure thing yet how much were capping yet its still undecided. But when the time nears we will get an estimation of how it goes.

TGM

Smash Lord
EVO really isnt that important when it comes to OC.........so i will try and go to OC

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

EVO really isnt that important when it comes to OC.........so i will try and go to OC
its not whether evo is important or not, but if you make oc3 you might as well stay for evo. Its back to back and smashers who come have the opportunity to attend both thats too good.

places to see in the oc if you have the time between oc3 and evo:

disneyland, six flags, raging waters, hollywood, if your an artist lots of museums(ghetty recommended one fancy museum), and lots of other stuff to do like go to beaches etc. Its pretty much sunny year round with occasional rain, but its the nice rain, not hot like the one in the midwest.

Arash

Smash Lord
it'll probably be sunny during OC3 anyway

and if you wanna go to disneyland and stuff, please bring your own money:)

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
when? where? and what is the link to the EVO tourney, cause i just cant find it. u say its back to back with OC3 but ive looked and no where to be found

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Yo Dark, we could go at the same time, show Noble how we do it in AZ. I want to go early too so I can check out Disneyland or something.

Noble, would you mind this at all? The STB as well as team Oblivion would be great practice for your crew. AZ style.

If not, we can always work something out. We can't leave Team Oblivion alone in Cali. The STB are planning on renting a Sex Train Van to get there.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
looks like 2 of the 3 biggest tournies of the year have wobbling banned. x.x

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Now I'd have to choose between FC and OC3..........

I want to go to both, but I won't kid myself into thinking that will happen.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
well

not to compete against fc or anything but I will like to post what southern cali has to offer for oc3 this time around. Of course in the end it is the persons decision whether they want to attend either tournament:

southern cali has to offer for all you tourist planning to attend oc3:

Nice weather - when july comes through it will be summer so it will be nice and cool, sunny

Beaches - hungtington beach - nice beach with nice views, not to mention the beaches in san diego and much more. The girls here well go to the beaches and see for yourself. Or ask someone to take you around laguna beach or orange county.

Disneyland, Six flags, tons of water parks. We also have california adventure meaning its only a themepark in california heh. So if your passionate about theme parks this is a must go. Tons of shows, rides, and games.

hollywood and los angeles area - tons of shopping centers, food places etc

Irvine spectrum - has one of the largest 3d Imax screens in cali good to watch movies if you planning to go and its located in an area with open markets, food places etc

food. we dont have steak and shakes, but we do have sushi restaurants where you can get an entire meal for 10 bucks. That includes sushi, steak or chicken, rice, soup, salad, tempura. Additional rolls are 4 bucks. Tons of restaurants all located nearby each other such as olive garden, pollo loca, claim jumpers, and much more. If you dont want to spend too much on food just get IN and Out the best burgers around or fat burger.

Not to mention if you're a smasher who just loves to smash evo west will be the following week, so both oc3 and evo are back to back.

So how I see it, come for oc3, rent a hotel or make friends at oc3 so they can house you for the week after oc3 or before oc3, tour with them and enjoy what so cali has to offer, then attend evo west and leave. Pricey? Yes very pricey! but well worth every penny if your a tourist.

Or if you dont want to do all this just come for oc3 atleast you will get to meet japanese players like bombsoldier or masashi if they go. And dont forget to buy an oc3 t shirt =).

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hi my name is plairnkk.

im from japan.

i need help getting a plane ticket to oc3

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Make Marth look like Ken, CF look like Isai, Sheik look like CJ, Fox look like M2K, Falco look like Bombsoldier. Make Fox and Falco strangle each other. Make Peach a crack *****. I'll take it XL, k thx.

Cherokee Warrior

Smash Ace
i love you isai+plairnkk. too ****ing good.

also, mana, good **** on the t-shirt, but it's a little obvious why marth is in the middle lol.

Sliq

Smash Master
I wish I was good at figure drawing. :(

An Industrial Design is fine too. <('-'<)

Cherokee Warrior

Smash Ace
or here, just put a bunch of famous smasher's pictures on it that are attending with funny quotes, instead of dumb ssbm characters lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom