• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

OverLade

Smash Hero
If it was this weekend I could guarantee to come....

Why is NOBODY hosting a tourney this weekend anyway?

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
ok........ sounds like it might be fun!! Any stips? Only one I could think of is please change teams!! I hate it when i have beat/play/lose to the same team. I will use 5 diff teams no problem, as you do not have to do that extreme but switch it up a lil is all I am sayin. Yah feel me? Look foward to this!!

Anyone else? I want at least on mm first to 7 for at least 50.00 now!!!

Tape and Tube these b1tches

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
legion/kyon: if i went to the tourney, id be leaving sometime on friday. WE have housing with DBS. Wed probably leave from tally early sunday morning

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Me, Soma, DBS, AWAL, JSSN, Lizard, and Eight.

I don't know who posts on Shoryuken but Soma, DBS, KBM and myself play.
Yahll wanna play for cash and is there any way to get the entry raised to atleast $7?

I can only proficiently play 3 characters but...I can mix and match between them a bit...if I'm winning :/.
D@MN!!!! Well I will still tape it and put it up if you want but I do not want it to be boring and such. Get hype and play like you want it and all should be fun!!

Col Bol

Smash Champion
When it says Melee Doubles Entry Fee is $10, does that mean per person or per team? because next to brawl doubles it says "$10 entry fee (per person, $20 a Team)"

Klarvic

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, you beat my *** in both those fights. I think I could do better now though considering you're the only good Kirby I've ever played. You're almost the -only- Kirby I've ever played, but I have played a mediocre Kirby and a really bad Kirby, so I can't say you're the only one. :p
I think you should come to Tally then and prove it :p

also, who do I talk to in order to change my name? I really want my tag to be reflected in my username :O

KBM

Smash Ace
Did you guys decide to run TvC and SFIV alongside Melee or something?

We're gonna have a really big turnout for every event, and I'm really not convinced we can finish this in a timely manner, even if you're doing what i just asked. Melee always runs way past the scheduled time and Brawl doubles/singles are gonna be huge. Then if we're doing pools, that's going to suck up even more time, yada yada yada

and how the hell would we seed pools in a fair way?

if you literally start melee doubles RIGHT at 11, it's still gonna be rough, and we all know that's not gonna happen anyway

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i suggest TVC is run during brawl and SFIV is run during melee by 1 crewmemeber from tally. Theres like 5 of them so they can spare 1 for those tourneys.

Rayku

Smash Lord
If I come at all with ZOM~B, I'm leaving early EARLY Saturday morning (like 5 AM or so). If we end up arriving after 11 AM, would there be anyone there willing to sign he and I up (we shouldn't be there TOO long after 11, if at all). I can give my phone number to whoever would be willing to do that favor for us.

craziecuban65

Smash Rookie
this **** mah **** be crazy long

i'm here in g-ville with my my boi Lio and mah couzin Max (so much fun jjjjjjjjYES)

----Gmoney

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I guess I should post that I'm coming to this. Ridin' in from Alabama, the beautiful.

...maybe I'll drag out the ol' nesstume...

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Hype

JUKE VS FLUXXED UP CREWS NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Hype
We can make this happen in 6 hours lets go!!! :-D

Melee price changed.

Derek, no disrespect, but don't go changing stuff about the tournament without consulting any member of the crew, We know how to run our tourney.

Anyways, this thing is looking really big, im looking forward to everybody having a good time at this tournament!
QFT, although we appreciate everything U do for melee Master Ballistics!!! :lick:

Pfsh, I got SFIV and TvC. Bet it.

Does anyone in Tally actually play TvC and not post on Shoryuken???
Idk, I know we play but it's mainly for fun. Well, I'm the only 1 that isn't realy good w/ the game lol. I only kno how to use 1 char lol!

I'm down for that.

I Absolutely Want To MM:
-ur2slow (Awal's Sonic)
It will b a manly MM :-)

N 4 the record... Girlfriends > Brawl

But... GF+ Brawl > everything else ;-)

I play but I am absolutely terrible and willing to learn <3
We shud have a fight to see who is the worst in tally!!! Winner has to eat a Jelly bean...Vomit flavor!!!

i say no go to pools. they only make tourneys last longer when in this attendance range
I was saying if there were over 64 people...

YAY! You can get us at Hungrybox's. Saturday morning right?
THats F'ed up!!! LMAO

How U gonna go to Hbox crib wen GX clearly stated that he had nom room 4 him LMAO!!!

Yahll wanna play for cash and is there any way to get the entry raised to atleast $7?

D@MN!!!! Well I will still tape it and put it up if you want but I do not want it to be boring and such. Get hype and play like you want it and all should be fun!!
WTF IS UP W/ EVERY1 TRYINA RAISE OUR PRICES LOL!!!

If I come at all with ZOM~B, I'm leaving early EARLY Saturday morning (like 5 AM or so). If we end up arriving after 11 AM, would there be anyone there willing to sign he and I up (we shouldn't be there TOO long after 11, if at all). I can give my phone number to whoever would be willing to do that favor for us.
(954)618-9548

Like I've said in previous posts. Call me or 1 of my crew members in advance and we willl make sure ur signed up in brackets. Jus make sure U pay when U get there.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Dude why have other sub tournys?...

Should be only MM an friendlies for anything else but melee an brawl...

Pools is just amazing, for singles. Get a group to be panelists an vote on who gets in each pool....(Like what scar did for RoM, 2 of 6 were put in that are expected to make out, the rest are under dogs...)

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
@awal: Since you sound like you're iffy on entering the melee teams, mind being my backup team mate for melee if I can't find one at the event? Also, since no one in your rule-making body actually plays melee, I would strongly encourage you talk to either derek, kyle, or myself sometime soon to fix up some things your crew is doing wrong.

I'm down for that.

I Absolutely Want To MM:
-ur2slow (Awal's Sonic)
-ur2puffy (FTW's Kirby)
-ur21001010001110 (ZOM~B's ROB)
-ur2anotherrob (Deadweight's ROB)
-ur2muchonana-hole (LS's Snake)
-ur2zsssucks (MSAS ZSS)
-ur2chaingrab (8's D3 again)
-ur2ndinfl (Afro's Snake)
-ur2noluigismansiontosaveyou (Fuct's Lucario)
Why don't you care about me? :(

Top Bottom