• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
That's because I get bored, and I've been massively addicted to Monster Hunter. I've logged like 60 hours over the last WEEK.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
You say that as if my post wasn't insightful and was bashing people.

"What I want to hear."

Nobody likes you Jumpman, you have the most useless posts.
Guess I should try to make more online friends huh? And yes, your post wasn't insightful. Haven't seen you contribute stuff that isn't old to anyone but nubs in forever. 'cept The rap, that was decent.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Isn't enough always enough? I mean, I can't see how enough could ever not be enough...

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
But some people don't objectively see when enough is enough.
They subjectively perceive it as NOT ENOUGH!

THIS TYPE OF CAPITALIST IDEALS HAVE RUINED THE WORLD MARKETS AND IS THE REASON MILK GOES SOUR.

On the other hand, why is it such a ***** to find a java music score library that can actually ****ing draw notes in the 4th octave properly
I don't want to do it myself
ughghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Reizilla

So then it really just wasn't enough. Drink soy milk. Lasts way longer.

Anyone know the name of that website that lets you print scores from anything before 1930? I'm too lazy to look.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Soy Milk is so bad.
And I've tried to ween myself onto it (kinda... I really really really hate the stuff) since I was like 6. Still hate it.

Now Rice Milk
well
that's also really ****ty. But is much more hip. And cool.

Reizilla

Rice milk is alright, but it's usually all hopped up with other stuff. Almond milk is good. Soy milk is just da bess. You must've just had a bad experience or something.

V

Smash Ace
If anybody plays yugioh I'm on duelingnetwork username is -V- if you wanna play sometime.

:phone:

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Add a pinch of euro metagame claims
Put in some assertions/tt
mix in some US Marth elitism

Heat in oven at 450 for 20 minutes, and you get drama! (approximately 12 servings)

∫unk

Smash Master
i played marth 1 for pool game last weekend and i won :D feels good man

also as mk i learned f-roll -> charge d-smash on marth in shield is very bad even near the ledge he just up b's you and gives you terrible di lol

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
i played marth 1 for pool game last weekend and i won :D feels good man

also as mk i learned f-roll -> charge d-smash on marth in shield is very bad even near the ledge he just up b's you and gives you terrible di lol
M2K will always space a roll so its outside of dolphin slash range :(
Dolphin slashing people who try to do **** behind you is hilarious though and gets me too many kills in tournaments.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
mk can just space the roll

you can only really upb the roll on reaction if you're expecting it to happen, even then its tight

why would mk ever charge a dsmash behind you rather than just a fsmash what the hell

VietGeek

Smash Hero
shield stab in a game where everyone's shield is huge obv

maybe it'd work in like melee where marth is like gnw on various illegal stimulants

but not in groriousu brawl

also 1.5x knockback or some **** from getting hit out of a charged smash is usually not happy

Nic64

Smash Lord
charging smashes in brawl is a defensive/"run into this please" gimmick 90% of the time, in that context you're hoping they'll panic spot dodge or counter roll neither of which are great marth options against MK. even ignoring that marth does have counters against it, it doesn't make a lot of sense to do that in the first place

Lord Chair

Smash Master
charging smashes in brawl is a defensive/"run into this please" gimmick 90% of the time, in that context you're hoping they'll panic spot dodge or counter roll neither of which are great marth options against MK. even ignoring that marth does have counters against it, it doesn't make a lot of sense to do that in the first place
unless you space a fsmash out of DS range

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Shoutouts to Neo acting as if he knows how the "average" european plays.

:059:
So I guess Europe being renowned for their overall aggressive style of play doesn't apply only when I'm trying to make a point.

∫unk

Smash Master
kadaj if you can react to his f-roll like that you are a god

f-roll always destroys my positioning :( i have to have a hard read or i don't punish it

VietGeek

Smash Hero
it's all that happens in this thread when there isn't some discussion of anime.
waka ran very far until he could no longer see his house. wakaran he said. waka ran backwards. waka ran thinking he could make it home again. wakaran he said. waka never came back.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
edit: why are you never online on msn
I'll be on next weekend.

So I guess Europe being renowned for their overall aggressive style of play doesn't apply only when I'm trying to make a point.
"Europe is renowned for XY" has the same meaning as "I don't actually know whether it's true or not but I pretend to do so". Just because 999 ignorant americans claim that it's the case without actually *knowing* whether it's true or not doesn't make you any less ignorant for being the 1000th ignorant american that doesn't know whether it's true or not but pretends to do it regardless.

:059:

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Would you EU guys just shut up please?

We get that about half of the vids you guys upload have aggro players, and some of the other better players typically don't play that way.

But when your best players are more aggro then not, it's easy to say something like EU is renowned for their aggro play because your best 1-3 players all have an aggro playstyle (not saying they are linear or they don't adapt, but they are generally more aggressive)

So could you guys just please drop this ****, everyone isn't out to get you guys. You don't have to try and defend every little thing said about someone

Top Bottom