• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Nobody listen to Bunny. His taunts are understandable, so they're not awesome D= I'll try and play again later, but the weather is screwing with my connection >/

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Neutral stages please, not flatzone.

I have to be honest, even though I didn't destroy you (button delay mostly), your G&W needs some work. Here are the moves you used:

Chef (unsuccessfully)
Forward Smash
Up Smash
Down Smash
Down Air

Thats about it. Try to branch out Game and Watch's aerials are amazing, he is played much better in the air. Use your bair it's ridiculously good.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Sure Dale, and ok Sans, if the weather doesn't effect my connection.

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
Okay! My matches are done! Glutin ain't too good at fightn G&W's, or, at least just mine. Mine or his connection ( probably mine) dropped right as I was beating Ness. Glutin if u had waited a few secs I wuz gonna commit suicide cause of that life u lost with Ness. Btw, Ness+R.O.B.=ugly! But I have a strategy set up with G&W.

Chaco

Never Logs In
GG's Dale, I hate Olimar mains, but all the other matches close and my awful mistakes cost me the matches.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I did, but my mistakes beat me. I had him to where I could beat him easily then would mess up, like letting Popo fall while Nana edge hogged. Shuttle looping the wrong way, and falling to my death, that was a big one. With the ICs dairing and barely missing the edge, to death. lolz

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
Anybody else want a match? I really need one, i'm switchn my main to G&W an I need trainin and evaluation for him! My Kirbster is good, an so is Lucario, but mah G&W is just awesome! I need trainin.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
G&W is awesome anyway >_> If it was you I fought before with him, you were very predictable. Try to mix up your moves a little more.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
lol wow 101 pages... just wow...All cuz shes a girl huh
It isn't very often one comes across a female Brawler (it turns out they exist!), so people jump at the opportunity. Once said female Brawler is unavailable, people begin to take advantage of the gathered Brawlers, leading to what some would call the 100-page massacre.

In theory, anyway.

Beat

Smash Ace
It isn't very often one comes across a female Brawler (it turns out they exist!), so people jump at the opportunity. Once said female Brawler is unavailable, people begin to take advantage of the gathered Brawlers, leading to what some would call the 100-page massacre.

In theory, anyway.
How is that a theory? That's exactly what is happening.

I'm replying to this post because I hate when people add unnecessary statements to previous ones. In theory, though.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm eating lunch, but right after, I want to play some peoples.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
For every girl I meet who plays Videogames in general,I've met and played ten guys. Girls who play are rare. Girls who are serious are rarer still.

I'm ready to dish out more pwnage!:chuckle:(I think I've lost more than I've won XD)

Oh well,link lord I'll add your fc if you wanna fight.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Hello, mates. I will be working late yet again so i will try to be online at least 1030 pm est. And also check out the tournament discussion and look for a thread called "are women underestimated in tourneys." you are not guna believe this guy named vigilante...

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I'm up for a few rounds with anyone, preferably with someone I have not played yet. I'm looking forward to facing new people (and probably lose to them, lol)

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Sure, best of 3 on neutral stages for now sounds fine.

EDIT: I might play more until more people show up in this thread XD

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm back from lunch, and handing out butts on platters. ^^

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Good games dale, mean Olimar you have.

I can play some more if you want, just give me a few minutes to fix something.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Hello, mates. I will be working late yet again so i will try to be online at least 1030 pm est. And also check out the tournament discussion and look for a thread called "are women underestimated in tourneys." you are not guna believe this guy named vigilante...
I always knew Batman was a bad guy.lolXD

I'll play ya dale. just make the room and I'll be there.

EDIT eh? oh busy. I guess I should check before posting. well,anyone free for a fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom