• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆Peach Boutique☆ Snapshots, Artwork & Textures

Remen

Smash Apprentice
~~KOS-MOS Gallery Thread~~

So now that we finally have a board for my favorite character ever, let's celebrate by having a picture shrine.
I'll start with my own contributions, just post your favorite KOS-MOS pictures here:bee:

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
Ironically that was goonabe my next texture hack i gonna attempt to make a KOS-MOS out of peach and air wtf why the hell are you allowing this crap to happen

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
zelda has fat grotesque masculin arms which proves shes a ****** and ultimately that she isusin peach as a scape goat to the ken rule

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Ooooh pretty dress. You should get one of her standing up.

Hm what do you guys think if I changed this thread's title to "Peach Gallery Thread + Texture Hacks/Requests" or something?
I have more pics, it's kind of a surprise though ;)
It'd be cool if you include + Texture Hacks (not requests though lol, I'm speaking for myself anyway).

Dekuu, do you release your textures? If so, where? I want them too ;p

Everyone here makes too awesome texture hacks and I cant get them ;l
I'm not releasing them..YET! Once I have a nice pack of texs. I'll release them altogether, also they aren't 100% finished, releasing them now would be kinda stupid.

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
If I knew how to texture hack, I'd totally make a Sailor Venus Peach. But instead of a ribbon, she'll have a crown.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
If I knew how to texture hack, I'd totally make a Sailor Venus Peach. But instead of a ribbon, she'll have a crown.
I thought of making Peach into Sailor Moon, but now that you mention Venus...her hair makes even more sense. Thanks for the idea!

*adds to the long list of ideas I remember only once a month*

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
Well, I meant more like a blue-ish kind of aqua, like...

I forgot where I found this, I just had it saved on my computer for months.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
OMG

A true BLUE Peach... @_____@

I would so tap main that.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
What a coincidence...again ;)

Do I have a texture for everything? Oh yes I do.

loljk.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I think I like Elucifur's white jewelry better, but Jesus Dekuu.

Everyone's gonna be waiting for this texture pack. XD

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Oh, I can change that easily, I will.

Lol at me posting at 7 AM, I woke up with some temperature and will miss class, going to bed againnn

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
i can handle advanced Peach texture hacks like the ones i posted a few pages back
i.e Chun-li , Mai Shiranui (you told me to post D:< ad besides brawl is rated T so it was completely legit D:<sexual themes falls into the Teen rating D:<), Athena, and Saki . just post requests of who you want me to make if it's at all possible ill consider it but know that it may take sometime as i have requests from other forums as it stands i have 3 requests to do first like dekuu i'll most likely be releasing them as packages

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Well since this is a Texture thread as well now...

I don't use hacks on my Wii but I would love to see a texture on Peach resemblling Terra Branford from Final Fanasty VI. If anyone wants to do one, I reckon it'd look pretty cool :p Just make sure she has her original green hair...

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
Peach looks nothing like Terra

Perhaps Zelda might be able to pul it off but barely and her move set matches terras MUCH better if ever decide to do others i'll try it but for now try to stick to what peach's body can handle

*edit Actually peach MIGHT be ale to pull it off but she doesn't have the moveset or hair

over all i think this belongs to ZSS

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
She could use the ribbon for her Fair xD

And the original Terra had shoulder pads on which is why I thought Peach would be a good idea and Terra in the game doesn't have a cape either

A decent picture of her sprite would probably help. But facially, I guess Terra does look more like Zelda or ZSS

Top Bottom