• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

★ Taste of Armageddon! ★ KOTC Sponsored! 6/12

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Hey, I'm from CO and I'll be in New York at this time.

I'm coming.

This IS happening, correct?

edit: >__> The link that brought me here said New York. My bad.

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
lol i live in brooklyn and google map says it takes 2 hrs and 30 mins to get to here -___- any1 in nyc can give me a ride?? =O

Cable

Smash Lord
Due to the fact i have saturday morning classes i wont make it on time for doubles :( dnt feel like entering singles yet either

Im just going to chill with everybody and have fun

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I need a partner for this. vBrawl, B-, either works.

EDIT: When are we allowed to stay until?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Im on break tho just wanna chill.. but when i get my wii fixed and get brawl going in my house again for i can get my skill lvl back up then i will enter.

I love my Baby V sig <3
You're better than the vast majority of people that enter and your performances in doubles show your skill still is way up there.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if i drive to the VGC then il come to this after, but if I don't drive I don't see how I'll be able to get here unless someone wants to take a half hour break to pick me up since I'll be only 15 mins away

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
if i drive to the VGC then il come to this after, but if I don't drive I don't see how I'll be able to get here unless someone wants to take a half hour break to pick me up since I'll be only 15 mins away
VGC is a Pokemon tournament, right? Good luck.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yup, gonna be freggin crazy. If people think Smash nationals have a lot of entrants... Last years VGC I was at had over 1000 people. Newark is likely going to be the biggest stop this year. Signups begin at 1pm and I'm getting there at about 8am to stand in line.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Yup, gonna be freggin crazy. If people think Smash nationals have a lot of entrants... Last years VGC I was at had over 1000 people. Newark is likely going to be the biggest stop this year. Signups begin at 1pm and I'm getting there at about 8am to stand in line.
Yugioh had over 1000 in CA a few months ago. Other games make smash look like a joke in terms of attendence

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Wow, Yu-Gi-Oh is that big, huh?
Yeah, regional events and Shonen Jump events are always packed. Shonen Jumps are the most popular and get the attendence over 700 often(mine was 810 a few years ago). Regionals are like 250-400 depending on the state.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
omg theres a sonic 1 min from venue and red lobster couple of miles and white castle, taco bell, tgi fridays, etc

aaaaaah **** diets.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
Yeah, regional events and Shonen Jump events are always packed. Shonen Jumps are the most popular and get the attendence over 700 often(mine was 810 a few years ago). Regionals are like 250-400 depending on the state.

The last SJC (the last last final one) hat 2,500 entrants.

It was the 2nd largest card game tournament ever(2nd to a magic tournament at 2,700 people)

Also yeah, going to this now.

Top Bottom