• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
That I am but I am a bit busy atm...I'll be available later though perhaps.

Do you have my number still?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
My favorite four-letter words are as follows: free, food, cash. If they are directed toward me, I'll gladly accept 'em.

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
4rce, how's the venue search for Brawl for Hope going? I'm curious, because it looks like that might be my last Smash event.

Depster

Smash Champion
4rce, how's the venue search for Brawl for Hope going? I'm curious, because it looks like that might be my last Smash event.
No, you're waiting until we play at least. You gotta pass on all your knowledge at least! And I played wifi the other day... It was awful...

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
...no luck so far Joe. I'm trying.

My church is out. Dillon's church is out. North Rock is out.

We're checking with 2-3 other churches at the moment.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
...You must be very proud of yourself, Degyn, lol. Why did you not edit that last part out? It was a slip of the tongue...

Ok, next time we meet, you're getting JV-666 stocked, Mr. Doom style.
The hilarious part is that how long it took us to go "WOW WTF!!". Apparently we were going with it until Doom mentioned he said something wrong LOL.

Cook

Smash Master
I heard that Mr. Doom was gay, but then I met him in person and we straightened things out.

So I know he isn't actually gay, if any of you are still unsure.

Holms

Smash Ace
Disney? Oh no..."Simba" has more implications to it that you'll probably ever know. I'll leave it at that.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Mini host at my place right now...

Lemme know if you're interested. Emphasis on mini? :D

fragbait

Smash Master
lol

Oh, hey, remember the other day when I was talking about a girl who I was going out with, then wasn't? Well, yeah, we are again. Actually, for the past few days. So, yeah, rully happy about that. She's quite confident this time around too :)

Top Bottom