• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
well good thing thats the game i have :D (go beat him! i havent been able to beat him yet >.> i get close tho)
Code:
/*My friend code is 086 024 158 083. Come get me whenever you feel
like getting hit hard by snipes or air raids.*/

Omnath

Smash Ace
Hey guys, my computer seems to have hit a snag. Normally I move my webpages with my arrow keys since I have a laptop. Sadly, my little blinky thing that looks like this ' | ' actually goes in between text that I can't edit. I've never had this happen before. Did I hit a wrong key?

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
So whos from kansas is attending the Phase 2 tournament in Dallas on the 17th? I'm trying to arrange housing for everyone so the moment I get confirmation the easier it is for me to arrange stuff. Just Pm/Make a post in the southwest travel plans so I can get things arranged.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
So whos from kansas is attending the Phase 2 tournament in Dallas on the 17th? I'm trying to arrange housing for everyone so the moment I get confirmation the easier it is for me to arrange stuff. Just Pm/Make a post in the southwest travel plans so I can get things arranged.
I'll be able to attend this one, but I don't feel like like driving to this one.
Also, I haven't bug sprayed my car yet in case of certain pests come around again.:laugh:

Do I have to drive for this one, guys? X_X

Omnath

Smash Ace
i hate dphat's signature

i just watched it for 2 minutes
LOL I was talkin' to Fino last night. I was like, "Fino, Dphat's sig is freakin' me out maaan" :chuckle:

Andy: Thanks for the breath song!

Steven: Have you been cheesing lately?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Someone actually sent this to Geico in 2008, supposedly. Must've been really ticked off with them.

Dear Geico,

**** you and your adorably accented lizard.

I appreciate the fact I pay you a lot of money, but when I call for an insurance claim and the person treats me like it was MY FAULT that my car got broken into, yeah, not cool. I appreciate the fact I pay you a lot of money and your own agents tell me "You're better off paying for it all out of pocket because your insurance rates are going to skyrocket!". Warm and fuzzy all over, baby.

I mean, what does that tell me, the consumer, when my own insurance company, says "don't use us, it's your fault". Why... do I have insurance then? I mean, other than the fact that it's a state law? Can you explain that to me? Yeah, I can bite the bullet and come to grips with the fact my GPS may not have been covered, but my car's window frame is bent and the window has dematerialized, and this is the best you've got? Between the window, the door frame damage and labor to repair it's certainly going to be more than my deductible, and you ACTUALLY have the balls to tell me to pay out of pocket and bite the bullet?

REALLY?!?!

. . .

REEEALLY?!?!?

Your Loving Purple ****stick,

P.S. - When I say "**** you" I mean that in a forceful hyper-herm, knot-blasting Doug Winger oral love **** connection with ****ting dicknipples blasting nutty testimony like a 4th of July fireworks celebration. But that lizard sure is cute! Please die.

Code:
I made Ky read this when we were in my truck.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
P.S. - When I say "**** you" I mean that in a forceful hyper-herm, knot-blasting Doug Winger oral love **** connection with ****ting dicknipples blasting nutty testimony like a 4th of July fireworks celebration. But that lizard sure is cute! Please die.
I can attest that Doug Winger does not draw dicknipples that actually ****. That's just silly! They are regular dicknipples.

Do I have to drive for this one, guys? X_X
Seeing as how there are way more people going than I can take, you'd either need to run really fast or drive yourself.

Omnath

Smash Ace
Hey Andy, mind helping me figure out how to configure this PS2 thing? I've read the instructions, but half the technical information that comes up, I don't understand. Terrible with these :p

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I can attest that Doug Winger does not draw dicknipples that actually ****. That's just silly! They are regular dicknipples.

Seeing as how there are way more people going than I can take, you'd either need to run really fast or drive yourself.
How about someone else take their car for a change so I don't have to be a pilot all the time...

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Who all is going to Phase 2?

Who's driving?

Who's teaming with who?
I was at work all day so I'm still waiting to hear from my parents.

You tell me.

As far as I know...
Affinity/Steeler
Clel/Zeton
Inferno/4rce (Assuming I go :()

I do not know who else is interested in going. I'd say MDoom/Holms, but I haven't heard from them?
Note: Out of those listed, I think any combination of the 6 would make a good team. If we move around, it'll work out.

How about someone else take their car for a change so I don't have to be a pilot all the time...
We just need your car; I wouldn't mind driving [a portion of the time] as long as I had someone next to me to aid with directions.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Ok, so if I am driving who is going to be in my car. (If I do go by myself, it's whatever I guess.) Considering I've had some people down talking me or dropping me as a friend or teammate behind my back lately.

Omnath

Smash Ace
Ok, so if I am driving who is going to be in my car. (If I do go by myself, it's whatever I guess.) Considering I've had some people down talking me or dropping me as a friend or teammate behind my back lately.
We'd love you again if you'd get your **** hair back.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
He used to store cell phones in there.

As far as I know, the drivers are me (and Zeton?). I'll take my partner (I'm assuming 4rce if his parents give the ok, but if he can't make it and Steeler or Clel still need one I'm open to that). I'll take Mr. Doom and Holms with me too. Right now it looks like this:

Cameron
Mr. Doom
Holms
4rce

Zeton
Steeler
Clel
Affinity

I think there might be few more people who want to go (Fragbait, maybe Degyn if I recall? Nate expressed a little interest last night too).

Edit: Phase 2 is next weekend, Nate.

Top Bottom