• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Fun Fact: Me and Stealth Raptor battled. The Winner? Lag three stocked us both!. **** Mew2King, Lag is the undisputed champion of SSBB.

Yeah I hope I'm ready man. I was wondering if you guys might be willing to help me out with something on our next get together. I've started a small little project that could use some data support from playtesting: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=184562

My heart is still screaming for me to enter the singles if we have time after doubles and use Captain Falcon. Just Captain Falcon. I'll show you my ****ing moves!

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
OMG who is that. Neway long time no speak to all of you. Looks like I am never getting into brawl. Besided the fact that I really suck at it, I have a Team of EoD for Gears of War. Big MLG people we are and we are in the summer season right now. I am sure that you will never see me play smash again unless we all get together for a **** feast on me. ;p
NICE CAR!!!!! pong nearly totaled his... but he is turning it into a fastback now.
gl on your GoW thing.

sorry guys, im not going to be able to attend this one :( :( :(
i would really like to get rocked by you all!.....NOT!!!

hopefully i can get some time off and make it down for some S.N.'s

SOMEONE REALLY REALLY NEEDS TO ORGANIZE A SMASH TOURNEY IN WICHITA!!!! IT WILL BE ALOT EASIER FOR US IN HUTCH TO ATTEND... like 90% chance of attending!!!!

seriously

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
he should make a thread and try to make a list of people who would definitly come. then determine off of that wether or not to have a tourney

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ya i haven't posted in a long time but I have just been busy with work and GoW/Halo. I might start smashing again for fun. The EoD is undefeated right now in play so we will see how things go. Halo I just **** kid all day long LOL.

BTW Hutch (pong) I want my **** GC Controller back someday in the near future. You know my silver one that was never brought back to me when pong took it for a tourny. I would love that.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Well my friend officially isn't going to go, dude waited till the last minute to drop out =/ Anyway I'm now free for a tagteam partner

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Props to you guys. you dominated the tourney more then us KC guys. Clel, you are the best marth i have ever faced. Karmicide, your snake is awesome, you owe me a match, and your battles with darkrain (especially the set in the winners bracket final) were awesome. And attackstorm, I expect to see those videos, especially the winners final up soon. and by soon i mean now, or yesterday. Whichever is more convenient.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Stealth I think you were the only guy there who didn't line up for me to show them my moves with Craptain Falcon XD everyone had an obsession. I'm only one man!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
all finals vids posted in the JCCC thread!

hey guys i think im going to retire from competitive smash. its been a fun ride but i think this would be a good time for me to finally retire. good luck to everyone!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
What has made you come to this decision?
the reasons are goofy work schedule at the moment, a girl , may eventually be moving for school, and other things, i may be back on the scene in the future i just need to take a break for a while to see how things go. maybe late night fridays i can play or hang out. i wasnt expecting certain things to happen the way they did...ill miss the scene and good luck to all who continues to hold down the fort in wichita

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I repeat. You are not allowed to QUIT. You can just take breaks. And we'll hold you to that, you better still drop by for casuals at least or we'll drag you back :p

Karmacide

Smash Lord
the reasons are goofy work schedule at the moment, a girl , may eventually be moving for school, and other things, i may be back on the scene in the future i just need to take a break for a while to see how things go. maybe late night fridays i can play or hang out. i wasnt expecting certain things to happen the way they did...ill miss the scene and good luck to all who continues to hold down the fort in wichita
When you put it that way, I can understand. You just graduated college and life eventually catches up with you. I know how it feels since I don't play nearly as much as I used to.

Just keep it as a casual hobby to enjoy with your pals, balance it with the rest of your life and you'll be fine. Come over to play with us whenever you want and be sure to show up to the local tournament when it happens.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
all finals vids posted in the JCCC thread!

hey guys i think im going to retire from competitive smash. its been a fun ride but i think this would be a good time for me to finally retire. good luck to everyone!
At any rate i think imma drop outta this team thing.
THE TEAM'S FALLING APART!!! WE'RE SCREWED MAN!!! UBERLY ROYALY SCREWED!!!

BTW that guy who said he could kick my tail in melee, I have to admit I was bluffing big, lv9 comps own me in that game now wtf!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
THE TEAM'S FALLING APART!!! WE'RE SCREWED MAN!!! UBERLY ROYALY SCREWED!!!
Nah, we'll be fine. We just need the people who are still in the crew and want to play brawl competitively to make a commitment to meet every weekend to practice and discuss ideas.

Plus, I heard Nynja and Attackstorm might be having a change of heart. I wouldn't worry.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Nah, we'll be fine. We just need the people who are still in the crew and want to play brawl competitively to make a commitment to meet every weekend to practice and discuss ideas.

Plus, I heard Nynja and Attackstorm might be having a change of heart. I wouldn't worry.
I'm glad I don't have a heart. Emotions are for *******! I ripped it out Temple of Doom style. If we're all good to get together this weekend, I assume you still want to talk about that local tourney. It would be great if we could get some players in from all around here.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
my shedule kinda sux now adays.... its:

Training schedule:
Tues-Sat 1:30pm- 9:30pm finishing through this week and next week.

Regular schedule:
Tues and Sunday off but other days 1:30-10pm for 60 days.

nynja or karma call or txt me if you guys are hosting smash, maybe fri or sun night would be best for me we will see

i know i gotta check out that SC 2 too.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
a get together this weekend would be nice. i might have to work till 8pm saturday but i will be available all day sunday. i might have to work friday night also... if need be i can probably get off around 1 or 3 saturday evening.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Sunday works for me as well. Jeremy and Shawn (the guys who ran the last melee tourney at Towne East) are also wanting to smash with us on Sunday.

Sooo... I'm guessing this is the plan:

Nynja's Place - 1:00pm-7:00pm (After 7pm we'll have to migrate to Karma's or someone else's place)

Is this cool with everyone? If anyone has questions give me a call: 390-4741

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
sounds good to me. i get the car from 10am to like 9 pm. and i have gas for myself to get there and back. and i have pizza moneyz lol

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Yeah Nynja's Sunday afternoon is fine with me. Sounds like we might be having quite a few people coming though, Affinity. Would it benefit us to bring a second setup?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
The biggest Tv I have for portability is only like 18 inches or something, not very big I know that. If anyone else has got something they can haul about though or thinks my little TV is fine it's easy for me to bring.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
well my tv is like 14 inches so yours is good enough for me 8D

no one quote this message, change it, and make it say perverted things plzkthnx

Top Bottom