• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
my aim is attackstorm

if u ever see me on there that means i can brawl!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
im going to need a 2v2 partner for the olathe tournament. when the crew is born we can see who pairs up with who but whoever my partners is going to be i want to practice some 2v2 strats sometime before that tourny.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
If I go, I'll be your partner Josh.

I did pretty well at Nynja's house last weekend even they kept moving me around on the teams. (Played with Affinity, Tasty, a-guy-whose-name-I-didn't-catch and Huy). I won almost all of my team games. :D

Edit: I'm definitely going to this.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
olathe tourny...?where is that or maybe i know and im just slow right now...?
im sorry i meant the overland park tournament http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4383611#post4383611

If I go, I'll be your partner Josh.

I did pretty well at Nynja's house last weekend even they kept moving me around on the teams. (Played with Affinity, Tasty, a-guy-whose-name-I-didn't-catch and Huy). I won almost all of my team games. :D

Edit: I'm definitely going to this.

cool man we are going to have to practice some 2v2 strategy together.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
ok thats what i thought...dang its a 7hr trip for me and im not sure if ill have the resources to make that....btw im the irish Josh lol

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
M-fing prism also needs a team partner. You'd be wise to be my partner. =D

Still waiting for news on the next smash night..

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919

suprised nopants isnt going but i bet you can team with affinity. i want to smash somewhere tommorrow...ill call you tommorrow prism about getting some games in.

Clel

Smash Journeyman

I could be your partner but I may be too new to the scene for your liking O.o I also need to get used to fighting people offline.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
"MprisM said:

suprised nopants isnt going but i bet you can team with affinity. i want to smash somewhere tommorrow...ill call you tommorrow prism about getting some games in.
i could, but id def need some team practice.

also, attackstorm, give me a call sometime tomorrow when u find a time to play; WiFi connection issues are really starting to get annoying.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
smash night tonight all smash board invited 316 990 5058 call if your coming so i can see if we need more wiis! also prism i may be a good partner for you. with the use of items and ours glides we might match up pretty well. you avoid bananas pretty good....that my thought..

**** i didnt know there was a tourne, i need to get on more. when is it?

my aim is royal nynja

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
The tourney is May 24th. it is being run by the Gaiming Interest Group that i am apart of at JCCC. Me and Darkrain will be running the tournament. Here is the link to the thread. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=166461
cool cant wait for this

*edit hey guys this guide is about to launch and looks quite promising i would check this out! it looks like it will help if you want to improve your game:
http://www.mlgpro.com/getbetterfast/smashbrawl/lessonfinder

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
*edit hey guys this guide is about to launch and looks quite promising i would check this out! it looks like it will help if you want to improve your game:
http://www.mlgpro.com/getbetterfast/smashbrawl/lessonfinder
that looks like itll be awesome when its finished; good find josh.

btw, i was just wondering, has anyone decided on how were gonna travel to the tourney on the 24th? fill me in.

EDIT-Check out my nub Meta. He totally 3 stocked DK in under a minute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13c4ZuobvxM

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
we need atleast 2 drivers...i plan on driving and nynja asked if he and ricky could ride with me so so far me, nynja and ricky is riding in my car i could fit 1 more for a comfortable ride and 2 more for an uncomfortable ride for the back seaters. so we pretty much need 1 more driver for to for the 2-3 others. next smash we can finalize everything but definitely by the the 17th or 18th we should all get together to and hold a smash night and i also will most likely have the crew launch orientation then to see who is down for the crew...

oh and decent meta knight. i like how you utilized his up-b. maybe one suggestion would be to be more aggressive because meta-knight is good at overwhelming his opponents with a flury of attacks.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
we need atleast 2 drivers...i plan on driving and nynja asked if he and ricky could ride with me so so far me, nynja and ricky is riding in my car i could fit 1 more for a comfortable ride and 2 more for an uncomfortable ride for the back seaters. so we pretty much need 1 more driver for to for the 2-3 others. next smash we can finalize everything but definitely by the the 17th or 18th we should all get together to and hold a smash night and i also will most likely have the crew launch orientation then to see who is down for the crew...

oh and decent meta knight. i like how you utilized his up-b. maybe one suggestion would be to be more aggressive because meta-knight is good at overwhelming his opponents with a flury of attacks.
i could ride with you; im prob not gonna be able to drive.

and thanks for the advice. im really wanting to play MK at the tourney, so i want to be as ready as possible.

ParadoxRyk

Smash Cadet
lol yeah the use of your shuttle makes it pretty risky for a spike, keep it up to avoid death ; P Good luck every one at the tourne

dannnit this is nynja

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yup train hard everybody hahaha dang wish i could now but gotta study for some intense finals!

Karmacide

Smash Lord
I'll be driving. Depending on some things going on right now, I may be driving my MINI (Only room for 1 other, the back seats are useless) or a BMW 328 loaner (Room for 4 comfortably).

Karmacide

Smash Lord
I forgot to mention, If I'm taking the BMW, I'll be trading it back for my MINI the same day. So I'll be driving back in that. So, theres only room for one on the way back. Also, my car should probably only be used as a last resort since I'll be headed to the Baron dealership first thing that day and not the tournament.

Summary: If you can get a ride, ride with someone else! If not, I can take one other person, but they'll have to come around with me for awhile before the tourney.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
TONIGHT!! TONIGHT IS A GREAT TIME! SMASH NIGHT AT NYNJA'S YAAAAAA WHOOOOOO...ahem text me. lol i wanna ride with prism, he is so funny! ....no homo..

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
I heard the word that I was going with attack storm? Is this true?
so this would make nynja, paradox, affinity, mprism ridng with me, my car is full now...then that probably leaves karmacide who is driving himself anyway not sure of anyone else that is going.

When would be the next best time to meet and talk about all of this?
you guys want to the 16th, 17th or 18th? that would be a good date for me to discuss the crew and this tournament

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
what about tomorrow as in friday? im off around 3 to 4.
sorry this is nynja again. paradox never signs out

im going to stay in this weekend to study it sux but i will never have to do it again after this comeing week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unless i go to graduate school which doesnt seem to appealing for to me. think josh is going to be too cool for school after this one!

When do you graduate?
fri the 16th at charles koch arena at 3:30pm!!

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
tomorrow is jccc discussion night! be there or be square, square as a block. and by the i mean my place....and by my place i mean my pocket!

Top Bottom