• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
no the kc tourne is next week end not this one. ill be down there this sat. wish me luck, just one fight....all i have to win is one fight! omg i will be so pissed if i loose. first round is allzz i need to pass to go to cali. anyways who can get ahold of dark rain? i need to ask him if ryk and i can come by after the tourne.

Super_Nostalgic

Smash Apprentice
man, you'll be sure to win at least one. I man, look where you are. Smashboards! Just having access to this wealth of knowledge will give you an upper hand. That and your mad skillz. I'm still bummed about our tourney being random character.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
man, you'll be sure to win at least one. I man, look where you are. Smashboards! Just having access to this wealth of knowledge will give you an upper hand. That and your mad skillz. I'm still bummed about our tourney being random character.
tell me about it! i cant believe they made me use Ike; me using Ike is like stevie wonder using a magnifying glass.

oh well, idc really. good luck x1342789053725987 to Nynja though; hope you make it to Cali.

also, remember...

IF YOU CAN DODGE A DRAGOON, YOU CAN DODGE A KC LOSS

ICT represent :)

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Good post affinity. Excellent post.

The Best.

Anyways attackstorm, we can play any day of the week, but I work till about 11 every weeknight, and the barrio is on weekends, so it'll be hard finding time.

Mebbe a wednesday we can pool some newbs. I always liked wednesday smash. Nostalgic we keep wanting you to play but we cant contact you cuz you're a noob, get on AIM sometime ***.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord

sup rasta!....yea long time no see! it would be great for kansans and oklahomies to clash at one huge tournament once again.

rasta do you play this online???

and nostalgic what is your aim or phone number again???
Naw man, Brawl is a fun game, but it cant replace Melee. I kinda wish it never came out because its stealing all the thunder from melee. Brawl will never ever be as competitive as melee and that will be its faulting point.

And yes, as soon as school is out, Im gonna host OHSNAP4 in the middle of June. I doubt that I will like Brawl that much in a few months, but it will be a bi-game tourny, but I hope more people come for melee than brawl.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
affinity lol i hope your right. thats for the support

anyways good games attack, i had to redeem my self from that embarrassing display i put online the other day with the 3 man team of me paradox and lag.

yo rasta i met you at that tourne last year at best western, you knocked me outta looser with jiggy....weak sauce, first tourne i been to and weak sauce...

well imma be at the bario after the tourne at gamestop in kc is anyone goin there this week end?

Super_Nostalgic

Smash Apprentice
Melee. Back when Ganondorf was good. I've yet to play it since Brawls release and I don't think I will untill people start to get a deeper feel for all its mechanics.

Prism, I'll try to get on more, but I'll PM you my cell anyway so you can call or txt whenever.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
im sooo sick...i better stay in this week and yea nynja ggs the other day goodluck in KC!

an OHSNAP4 would be too awesome.

nopants

Smash Apprentice
yeah pikachu is a lot of fun. he is finally restored from the aweful form he was in melee. not the best and brawl, but can hold his own against anyone.
I've heard many Shieks have asked you how to escape his chainthrow. Any comments on the subject?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
you know what my comment is? GOOD LUCK. i can get one to 80ish and they still cant do crap. i always miss one right in there. a sheik is incredibly weak to it. i think the damage limit is around 100, then they can get out. there really is nothing that i have seen yet that helps them.

edit: wait, they have said they asked me specifically how to escape? or is the 'you' just general?

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
nopants where have you been? was our relationship a one night stand? lol i gotta try out my new diddy on you. its so fun beatin you cause you wear the embarrassing look of defeat on you face so well it almost makes my teeth hurt from the sweet taste of victory...ide play prism but his range with zss pizzes me off but i think i can get him now too with my new techs i been learnin. hot diggidy dog nynja is learnin all kinds of new jutsu!

lol do a barrel roll.

Ment

Smash Rookie
yeah hi, i'm Ment, friend of stealth's, he recruited me, whatever.
Main characters: Mario, Dedede, Meta knight

I hope to see some of you at JCCC. Then again, I DON'T hope to get whupped.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
oh u wait prism! you funna be mine like you was funna be mine! prepare to be bamboozald!
you think you got strategy around me and my jutsu!? we'll see! two slips of a banana, one dollar menu combo and a barrel roll son!

PS: And with two DK buckets straped to diddys back, oh yes, theres gonna be some barrel rollin

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
is like every1 is ova nine thousand!!! my skills are starting to slip behind but yea im pretty much gonna just focus on school for about 30 days but in 2 months every1 will see the best brawl attackstorm ever witnessed in this known world mwahahahaha but gj every1 keep it up and we may get on the map:chuckle:

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Okay, for everyone who keeps posting ******** **** in here and the KC thread.

Stop.

I hate reading your pointless *** posts, I liked how a few weeks ago there was discussion going on in the KC thread, and now its a bunch of idiots talking about the game stop tourney. No one cares about the game stop tourney except those who are in it, which is Nynja and Salvador. Since Wichita and KC is made up of more than just you two, use private messaging or AIM.

This is starting to remind of the old Dark Cobra and Dark Edge spam. Its ridiculous and stupid.

The Wichita thread is different, this is the worst thread in the Midwest forum, so I don't mind it too much, but you've gayed up the KC/Law thread, and no one likes you for doing it.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Okay, for everyone who keeps posting ******** **** in here and the KC thread.

Stop.

I hate reading your pointless *** posts, I liked how a few weeks ago there was discussion going on in the KC thread, and now its a bunch of idiots talking about the game stop tourney. No one cares about the game stop tourney except those who are in it, which is Nynja and Salvador. Since Wichita and KC is made up of more than just you two, use private messaging or AIM.

This is starting to remind of the old Dark Cobra and Dark Edge spam. Its ridiculous and stupid.

The Wichita thread is different, this is the worst thread in the Midwest forum, so I don't mind it too much, but you've gayed up the KC/Law thread, and no one likes you for doing it.

couldnt you have said that with out dishing out so many insults on people and on this thread?? talking about the game stop tourny isn't all that bad , ive seen way worse pointless things discussed in KC thread.

its just that some of those KC people dont like the forums used as a chat system but i guess since its their thread they got to go by their rules.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Normally I might agree with you but there is a universal backlash against it.

I apologize for any part I may have had in it as well.

yea u are kinda right lol... its like 273075773 annoyed by that but i still dont see how is really that big of a deal i kinda wanted to know a bit about that tournament too but...thats all im gonna say about this before whole midwest ignites even on me.

but anyway whats JCCC raptor?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I main Pikachu and Wolf.

JCCC is the college i go to. what ment is refering to is the tournament i haven't announced yet. details will be forth coming, but i intend to post it on smashoards.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
i main falco! i'm looking for a secondary now and im thinking metaknight. but i have noticed metaknight can not kill off the top worth crap

who do you main edge??

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
i main Lucas; he hasn't disappointed me at all so far.

also good game to stealth and attackstorm! our matches earlier today were a lot of fun. you guys are definitely a challenge, and i need all the practice i can get before brawl tourneys start poppin up.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i main Lucas; he hasn't disappointed me at all so far.

also good game to stealth and attackstorm! our matches earlier today were a lot of fun. you guys are definitely a challenge, and i need all the practice i can get before brawl tourneys start poppin up.
They were fun bot sooo laggy...... my internet seems to be getting worse and worse..... and lucas's are so annoying. :p

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
So I understand that you had someone going to the Gamestop regionals in KC... who won? I was invited, but I couldn't make it due to family-related circumstances.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
i have tried samus, falco, and pit. samus dissapoints me. pit is decent. falco is decent. METANIGHT IS BROKEN....... PIKACHU IS BROKEN........ rob is decent. wolf seems pretty good. peach is still really good.

im trying to main pit. i think i might second peach. not sure yet i have played brawl like 3 times (once a week IF THAT!)

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
omega star our wichita rep didnt make it =/ oh well theres always next time!

lol the dlx cancel takes awhile to get down in a match...

so does hutch play alot of brawl edge?

Top Bottom