• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
I dont keep a record cuz matches only matter when I play good people. If I had a record for bad people it'd be 200-10.

Plus a record is pointless anyway.

ParadoxRyk

Smash Cadet
word plus lag i had the worst d*** lag yesterday playin attk that i threw my controller. i was so pissed . playin online and keeping records of that with lag is no good for my rep.

Super_Nostalgic

Smash Apprentice
See, I dont have a rediculous record because I only count the first time I play that person. Anytime after that doesn't count. Otherwise it would be massive number - 5

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
hey guys finally got a Wii!!!

EDIT: alright, i added a few people in this thread

Attackstorm
ParadoxRyk
Stealth Raptor
Super Nostalgic
Konnstantine
M@rth
Echo
Royal Nynja
Arktic Raziel

id be awesome if u guys would add me; Brawl FC: 5198-2181-5231

if i forgot to add anyone just PM me

look forward to brawling you soon! :chuckle:

ParadoxRyk

Smash Cadet
Bah. Haters? I think so.

Lol. I was in a good mood yesterday. Now I'm just blah. I've got like 15 people that I've played, so I guess according to all of your logic, my record is 13 - 2, and those are "good odds for any Spartan!"
But I'm off of my high horse now, so it's back to good ol fashion Brawlin'.

Also, affinity, I'll add you too.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
See, I dont have a rediculous record because I only count the first time I play that person. Anytime after that doesn't count. Otherwise it would be massive number - 5
hey what ur aim and or phone number again??
i would like to add whomever, so my brawl code is 3007-7843-4362
ill add u as soon as i get back online
hey guys finally got a Wii!!!

EDIT: alright, i added a few people in this thread

Attackstorm
ParadoxRyk
Stealth Raptor
Super Nostalgic
Konnstantine
M@rth
Echo
Royal Nynja
Arktic Raziel

id be awesome if u guys would add me; Brawl FC: 5198-2181-5231

if i forgot to add anyone just PM me

look forward to brawling you soon! :chuckle:
ill also add u too
Bah. Haters? I think so.

Lol. I was in a good mood yesterday. Now I'm just blah. I've got like 15 people that I've played, so I guess according to all of your logic, my record is 13 - 2, and those are "good odds for any Spartan!"
But I'm off of my high horse now, so it's back to good ol fashion Brawlin'.

Also, affinity, I'll add you too.
haha i still count every single competitive type of match i play but yea your amazing @ olimar ...keep it up !

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
dear diary,

well im off to kansas city for that rip off of a tourne thats held by game stop. lol even darkrain was knocked out already. the guy i played in the second round was so pissed after i killed him. 10 seconds to go and he quit playin and was like " lets leave". lol he even got all three dragoon peices and i dodged it. pretty funny stuff. Thnks for the support guys, if it werent for all of you standing right there behind me i never would have won. also i want to give a shot out to my mom.... ( who makes a tourne with items...) anyways i got another better then the last bull****y trophy of a karate fighter saying district demon of dominance.... amazing, i cried a little too, but then the inner blackness kicked in and stopped and took out my nine.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
dear diary,

well im off to kansas city for that rip off of a tourne thats held by game stop. lol even darkrain was knocked out already. the guy i played in the second round was so pissed after i killed him. 10 seconds to go and he quit playin and was like " lets leave". lol he even got all three dragoon peices and i dodged it. pretty funny stuff. Thnks for the support guys, if it werent for all of you standing right there behind me i never would have won. also i want to give a shot out to my mom.... ( who makes a tourne with items...) anyways i got another better then the last bull****y trophy of a karate fighter saying district demon of dominance.... amazing, i cried a little too, but then the inner blackness kicked in and stopped and took out my nine.
OMG are u serious u dodged a dragoon?? nice...good job makin it to KC hehe all u have to do is get top 8 right and u go to california? goodluck man(especially getting passed the item gayness rofl)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
dear diary,

Good luck man. ICT represent.

C

Chris Mishima

0130-1499-9961 is my code. I'm not any good at this game nor do I take it seriously. I just bought this game and I have nobody to play with :(.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
still gotta add u affinity !
i gotta play nostalgic 1v1 to see how this wolf is now.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
man im done with online. it lags way too much for me...its makes me swo angowy. we should all get to gather for a huge smash bonanza (lol)

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
yeah for the kc trip i looked it up and there is only 12 districts and only one person from each goes. the top 8 ppl go to cali and with only 12 ppl in the regional... pretty much i just have to win the first match and i go to cali. but who knows with items..... lol that girl with the sword and green hair...the assist trophie? yeah some how i manage to dodge her every time.. but pee myself n the process...dragoons are nothin lol

CPhame

Smash Rookie
Hi everybody. Just joined the forum because Andy (Karmacide) suggested I should...so here I am. I don't believe I've met anyone here, except for Josh. Hi Josh.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
sup ....peter?? welcome to smash boards!! andy is right this is a great resource for learning about advanced techniques, tactics, tiers, and tournaments! glad to see another face in the wichita thread!
how is your zero suit coming?

oh and nynja all getting together for a huge smash banaza wouldl be great

think i may be going to barrio smash in KC with mprism this sat.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
lol what does ftw mean. Yea my girl and her friend are going shoppin and im too manly to do that and i have the chest hair to prove it. So anyways after the tourne maybe they can drop paradox n i off at the bario.

Super_Nostalgic

Smash Apprentice
huh, ftw really is wtf backwards. Never noticed that... anyways., gratz to Nynja on the tourney win and good luck. I need to check these boards more often.

random stuff that's been goin on w/ me: I'm actually getting a lot better with Toon Link. He's fitting my style a lot better than Wolf due to his excellent air game. I was Ganondorf and Falco in Melee, and both had great air game IMO. And since I don't really have anyone to play against than lvl 9's I pretty much completed the challenges board out of boardem.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
So hows my Kansan homies going? Its been too long, we need to chill again, Old Chicago ftw!

sup rasta!....yea long time no see! it would be great for kansans and oklahomies to clash at one huge tournament once again.

rasta do you play this online???

and nostalgic what is your aim or phone number again???

Super_Nostalgic

Smash Apprentice
Stealth, good game... well not really, I defenatly wasn't at my best and I get ***** by Pikachu's in general. But still, that's one loss towards my count. Sorry about my bud Keel jumpin in and his... taunts... anyways, if we ever get to play without the lag, I'm sure things will be way better!

AttackstorM - My AIM was Aaronkinz, but I don't get on it as often as my MSN which is mister-emo@hotmail.com (as you know, I'm not emo. It's just one of those pet names I get for no apperent reason.) Also, I don't ever recall giving you my #, but msg me sometime and I'll give it to ya.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lol i got to show off something i learned from mekos online-pikachu's ability to cancel out his quick attack. need to learn to do it better, but yeah it was a good battle. keel's taunts were more funny then they were annoying anyway. and i left at the end becaude keel coming on pushed the lag to the point htat it slowed the game down. your guy's entrances caused spikes that slowed the game down lol.

Super_Nostalgic

Smash Apprentice
lol, oops. Yeah, we were set up for a 1v1, then you showed up. I felt bad when you left cause it seemed like his being there made you leave. Anyways, once you left I owned him in every match were items were off =]

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yeah to be quite honest his only skills were making funny, insulting taunts. and don't worry about me leaving, it was the horrendous lag, which i suppose could be partially attributed to him, but it wasn't becuase OF him or his taunts.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
well so barrio smash was pretty good. i learned i got a long ways to go with this game but once late may hits baaaaam my intense training will begin! wonder if nynja made it to cali. prism you did great @ barrio smash! we should designate a weekly time to fire up some games yo !

Top Bottom