• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

MJG

Smash Hero
Drug boy said its show time/
The streets don't give a damn/
There filled with such pollution/
The kids don't stand a chance/
Were trapped inside the matrix/
Forced to play our hand/
Were filled with so much hatred/
The kids don't stand a chance/

KY_Des

Smash Ace
I prolly shoulda talked to yall to get ur side before I spoke on it. I'll talk to yall later bout it. 2 much typing on my phone lol.

Clel ftw.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Soooo....yeah...sup everyone? Sorry for all the parts I've done to cause all this drama.... Everyone is all pretty pissed off....

I just want you all to know though, I won't be gone from the crew long so long as everyone gets their act together. Including me, meaning I'll work hard to not let trolling bother me much so I can manage to be around you people more. The fact I enjoy hanging out with you all without the trolling is allowing me to think it over and try again.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
No, it's because KFC ran out of those heart-attack sandwiches. I think they were called the Double Down?

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
That UPS truck, man. I thought we'd all have to go through my modded Doom levels.
That scared the crap out of me, I was so afraid that dude was gonna catch up to us.

We need a Whataburger in Wichita though... I still have dreams over that Chicken Tenders Sandwich...<3 <3 <3 <3

Top Bottom