• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Depster

Smash Champion
Yeah Idk what I'm gonna do... Probably will stick with just hanging with you guys tomorrow night. What time would we be done tomorrow night? I could probably stay with my cousin if we got done with everything early enough, but If we are still doing stuff at like 11 I probably shouldn't stay with her. So is there a place I could sleep? I'm hoping to be in Wichita for a long time starting about 6:30 tomorrow night.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Yeah Idk what I'm gonna do... Probably will stick with just hanging with you guys tomorrow night. What time would we be done tomorrow night? I could probably stay with my cousin if we got done with everything early enough, but If we are still doing stuff at like 11 I probably shouldn't stay with her. So is there a place I could sleep? I'm hoping to be in Wichita for a long time starting about 6:30 tomorrow night.
You can chill and spend the night at my place if you want. I will probably host Sunday as well so you won't have to drive back and fourth.

Depster

Smash Champion
You can chill and spend the night at my place if you want. I will probably host Sunday as well so you won't have to drive back and fourth.
AWESOME. I'll see what my mom says and I'll definitely know by the time I get to Mr. Doom's tomorrow. Thanks a lot!

Bakuhatsu

Smash Apprentice
I have absolutely two things to say.

1. I can't go to the tournament tomorrow due to conflicts in schedule, which makes me really sad.

2. I dropped my phone and it racked me and I felt my heart skip a beat.

Depster

Smash Champion
I'm almost on my way... Please have somebody call me if you guys aren't gonna be at Mr. Doom's. Zeton and Cameron have my number.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Oh... I haven't been on the boards since last night, and I didn't do livestream this time.

Tournament is over right now, so we're just playing friendlies. MvC3 and Brawl. The first post will be updated with the results.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Are there any tournaments going on either the last weekend of March or first weekend of April in Nashville, TN?

I'm thinking about driving there one of those 2 weekends.

Radium88

Smash Lord
For those going to WHOBO!

Could someone bring my gray puma bag with the extension cord and power strips to the tournament?? I would greatly greatly appreciate it!!!!

Depster

Smash Champion
Good luck on the drive there today fellas! Don't forget that each and every one of you has to play Polt for me...

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I. Hate. You. You are the worst person I've ever met when it comes to shiny pokemon. I don't want to talk to you again. Eff you, Reverend.

Top Bottom