• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Depster

Smash Champion
I played it at Gamestop, and I just couldn't see much good in it... I mean, I could probably play it, but I'm not buying it myself.

Depster

Smash Champion
That stinks about the venue. And I know I won't be able to make it for friendlies tomorrow, but hopefully next month I'll get to drop by.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Can anyone pick me up from my house for the tournament? My car broke down on the way home, smoke coming out of the hood, power steering out, grinding and being generally noisy. My parents decided to be complete and total *******s and not help me out at all here.

Call my cell phone if you can come get me. 316-209-4399

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
soooo the tourney is today? what time?
edit: i guess someone who still has my number can text/call me with the info cause i prob wont get on here to check it in time being as im headed to bed XD ill wake up if my phone goes off though. it would be appreciated :)

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Too many out of staters took top ten at SLASTv2. It was humiliating.

Top Bottom