• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
thank you for that information caleb, i was going to use that in argument but it seems unanimous that ks isn't coming. so im going to stop arguing with the TO.

next time HxC rolls around, i will hold my own tournament in norman on the same day. Should have a place to myself for the school year.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
had a "healthy" argument w/ the TO of the HxC tournaments here. It would probably be accurate to say that im never going to their tournaments after this one.

They claim that the extra money they pocketed is going to mlg sponsership (which to be honest, they have talked about alot). But they've been pocketing money almost since their business has started. And im not so sure if i want to get sponsered to an mlg where ill get zero priority seeding anyways.

Anybody doing anything here anytime soon? My class ends this thursday, so i can drive up with hanson and stay as long as he does, as long as somebody could house me for as long as hanson feels like staying there lol.

Depster

Smash Champion
Inception is the most awesome movie I've seen in a long time. It's wayyy up there in the uber tier, alongside Fight Club.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX

it looks almost exactly like zeton...
The more I look at it, the more I think it does resemble Zeton O_o
*Upsmashes you all*

had a "healthy" argument w/ the TO of the HxC tournaments here. It would probably be accurate to say that im never going to their tournaments after this one.

They claim that the extra money they pocketed is going to mlg sponsership (which to be honest, they have talked about alot). But they've been pocketing money almost since their business has started. And im not so sure if i want to get sponsered to an mlg where ill get zero priority seeding anyways.

Anybody doing anything here anytime soon? My class ends this thursday, so i can drive up with hanson and stay as long as he does, as long as somebody could house me for as long as hanson feels like staying there lol.
Figures that's where all that money goes...
as for hanging out and what not, UFC fight night weekend for me, we'll see what happens though.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
The story as I heard it is that he lost to a French Wario in Grands. The purported reason was an extreme amount of distracting cheering/jeering etc (take it as you will), and he ended up not being able to come back. I don't know how much of that is true, but it's the story I was told.

Trent

Smash Champion
He was 50 minutes early for his flight, but overseas he had to be an hour early to register. Instead of just being able to switch flights for a small fee, he has to buy a brand new ticket. So the airport system pretty much screwed him over.

Depster

Smash Champion
Yeah that would suck if he was stuck there for very long.

The top was about to fall over when the screen went black...

Sides that, it showed him getting up in the plane, which if he was to be in limbo again, he wouldn't remember that's where he was at.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
there is nothing to say that the world that it took place in wasnt a dream itself. also other then the demonstration they showed of the top falling over, when at any point during the movie, during the few times he spun the top, did they EVER show it falling over? never! the real answer to the question is that there is no solid proof in the movie that the main world is a dream or isnt a dream. its just up to us to decide :)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Inception is the most awesome movie I've seen in a long time. It's wayyy up there in the uber tier, alongside Fight Club.
Yeah I took Lacy to see it today at the Old Town Warren. I think it's a pretty awesome movie. Did the top topple over?! OMFG
Yea. The Director left it up to the audience at the end....I THINK IT TOPPLED OVER THOUGH.

Thats just me.

10reallygoodmoviethateveryoneshouldgoseekthxbai
i dont think the top fell over.
also the top definitely will not tip over :)
The top was about to fall over when the screen went black...

Sides that, it showed him getting up in the plane, which if he was to be in limbo again, he wouldn't remember that's where he was at.
I really need to watch Inception...

>_>

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
For Affinity you should try to hack his afro hair onto a MK. It was the concept idea I had for his character for a comic book joke based off the drama and craziness of this crew I have yet to get started on.

If you want I can forward the concept ideas I had for all the people in the crew. (I don't think I'll be able to get working on it anytime soon so might as well put the creativity with someone else.)

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I don't think I'm going to be doing any model hacking to that degree. Just doing basic stuff has proven insanely difficult because I can't use the programs that would actually make it easy for me to see what I'm doing lol

Top Bottom