• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Hey, I'm gonna get a new SD card. The only thing I will change is the character select screen, menu music and stage music.

I have no idea how to do anything related to the music. If you can help me, please let me know.

I'll keep the old SD card since it has old replays that require that SD card's music files.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
The character select screen is annoying to play with. If you are downloading a prebuilt screen, you will need to make sure to get the right codeset that goes with it or it will **** up your screen and/or crash your game.

The character select screen goes in:
\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\menu2\sc_selcharacter.pac

For Music Files place them in your SD card under the following location:
\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\Sound\Strm\filename.brstm

To make a song into a BRSTM, you will need this: http://blog.dantarion.com/brawl-custom-song-maker-gui/

If you use the previous program, you shouldn't need a tracklist as it will rename the files for you. If you have already made brstms that you want to place under the right name, here is a tracklist: http://www.mediafire.com/?r0a5x9ds2q5k2w7

You don't need to keep the old SD card, music files do not affect replays, the game will automatically play your new song on the old replay, whatever you replaced it with. IF you want to transfer the replays over in bulk, just copy everything in the following folder on your current sd card onto the new one under this same directory (should be a bunch of .bin files):
\private\wii\app\RSBE\rp\

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
The character select screen is annoying to play with. If you are downloading a prebuilt screen, you will need to make sure to get the right codeset that goes with it or it will **** up your screen and/or crash your game.

The character select screen goes in:
\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\menu2\sc_selcharacter.pac

For Music Files place them in your SD card under the following location:
\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\Sound\Strm\filename.brstm

To make a song into a BRSTM, you will need this: http://blog.dantarion.com/brawl-custom-song-maker-gui/

If you use the previous program, you shouldn't need a tracklist as it will rename the files for you. If you have already made brstms that you want to place under the right name, here is a tracklist: http://www.mediafire.com/?r0a5x9ds2q5k2w7

You don't need to keep the old SD card, music files do not affect replays, the game will automatically play your new song on the old replay, whatever you replaced it with. IF you want to transfer the replays over in bulk, just copy everything in the following folder on your current sd card onto the new one under this same directory (should be a bunch of .bin files):
\private\wii\app\RSBE\rp\

Oh. I have all the character select screen stuff. I'm just using the one I currently have. It's simple, but enough to catch someone's eye.

I thought that the replays crashed once you changed the music? And I have no idea was BRSTM means. Lols.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Reminder...we are bowling tomorrow because Hanson and Tom are coming up...EVERYONE SHOULD GO.
>:|

****. My premium ran out. Hey. Steven, you wanna pay for another year for me? I'll give you $2 and we'll call it even from Inferno's biweekly.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
****. My premium ran out. Hey. Steven, you wanna pay for another year for me? I'll give you $2 and we'll call it even from Inferno's biweekly.
You owed me $10 for gas from when we carpooled to that HxC monthly in OK last year. You paid me back at the biweekly.

Zeton still owes me $10 from that trip, now that I remember...

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
sorry I didn't get back to you guys about possibly hosting. A friend of mine had a crisis and I went immediately from that to spend time with Lacey, I'm sure you guys understand.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
so, me and hanson are coming up today. Should be in KS sometime around 245-3. anybody care to play/house me until bowling? (please tell me dominique isn't the only one that can house...)

9189339572 need address too.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
You owed me $10 for gas from when we carpooled to that HxC monthly in OK last year. You paid me back at the biweekly.
Oh wow. I forgot about that. I think I just assumed that I had it paid off. Lmao. My b. That works out then.

How many people are interested in hanging out tonight anyway? I know Aqua and Ratman are probably coming with us but we have a severe shortage of black people. Which is kind of different for us. :p

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Don't even get me started who owes me gas money for some trips we've gone on as well as money in general.

I thought I paid you back already though Affinity. We called it even when I paid for your food at one tournament I recall though if you want I can pay you back (again).

I'm debating on driving all the way out there...what bowling ally are you guys going to 4rce?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. All of you owe me money for not getting my name right at one point in time.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
When using the proper version, I've tested it with old replays and had no desyncs. I do not know if it desyncs over wi-fi but it has proper blast zone sizes.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I will host this Thursday night. My parents will be out of the State. I have two tvs and one Wii. The only difference in rules is that noise doesn't matter. Everything else will be the same. I am not responsible for your trash. If you need to smoke, go outside. The starting time is currently undecided and will be dependent on how long my errands take on Thursday.

This will be my last Smashfest in Wichita for a very long time, I hope I see all of you there. ):

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i'll be there huy

also about kahoka

i get off of work at 3 on friday..............and have to go back to work at 11 on sunday!!!? i'd need one of the cars to go back to wichita on saturday night/early sunday in order to make it on time. i can drive the way there, i don't mind. can we make this happen???

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
i'll be there huy

also about kahoka

i get off of work at 3 on friday..............and have to go back to work at 11 on sunday!!!? i'd need one of the cars to go back to wichita on saturday night/early sunday in order to make it on time. i can drive the way there, i don't mind. can we make this happen???
Kahoka has been canceled.

Top Bottom