• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

► *VERSUS MATCHES & COMBO VIDEOS* Megathread - Share your Videos here!

gimpleader

Smash Cadet
Newest montage video on my channel! Please feel free to stop by and check out my other videos, as well as subbing to see when new content arrives! thanks!

Last edited:

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
With the new YouTube upload feature, I decited to upload a replay of mine. I'm not a competitive smasher by any means, but still it was fun to do.

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
Here is a Brand new Episode of Weekly Smash, enjoy guys!

destronoma

Smash Cadet
NNID
Destronoma
I don't play online very often (I get really salty if I run into a bad connection) but I managed to get into a decent For Glory 1v1 match with a random player, and we probably played about 20 or 25 games in total. (It felt like a lot.)

Anyways, this guy had a pretty good DK, and truthfully he won most of the matches. Anyways, here's 3 matches that I did manage to take and thought were worthy of being replays.

I'm not a great player by any means, but I certainly had fun playing against this guy. He was incredibly tough to beat.

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
Hey guys, Another Episode of Fan Replays is up, hope you guys enjoy!

TealOpal

Smash Rookie
NNID
TealOpal
3DS FC
4468-1543-2301

I had some spare replay footage of training matches against Level 9 CPU's laying around, so I figured that I'd try my hand at making one of those fast-paced, text-filled montages that you see some YouTubers make. Please ignore the low-quality thumbnail, it's just as bad to me as it is to you. Resiszing logos is not good for them.

Last edited:

Sparktendo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sparktendo
So, first-time poster here...

This is a quick compilation of 1v1 matches with a friend, we were trying to get some heated sudden death matches. Then I remembered handicaps were a thing while I was editing this. Regardless, there was fun to be had. In short, we both go to local tournaments in our town, so we hang out and play from time to time.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
That 0-death combo on the first stock was cool, but it was the second stock that really sealed the deal...

MoonFreezer262

Smash Rookie
That 0-death combo on the first stock was cool, but it was the second stock that really sealed the deal...
I agree if you can't beat someone who uses projectiles then its on you. they just say its spamming as an excuse

Last edited:

cFive

Smash Apprentice
New combovideo by vyQ on the BeefySmashDoods channel!

Mario - Fire in the Hole!

Top Bottom