• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

↔♣♣§§§Nintendo Adventure§§§♣♣↔

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
sorry for double posting, yada yada yada

anyways, Im going to try to update tommorow, for the next couple days, Im going to try to update every day

I want to get onto Section 3!

Edit: hmmm, I was wondering. when will it change what it says at the top from Smash Journeyman to whatever comes next? Smash Jouneyman is getting old, I want to be a SmasLord or Master or some such thing

Please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
When you get 500 posts you become a smash... something.

Then its 1000 for a lord and 2500 for a master and 5000 for... something else (I think).

Ice man

Smash Journeyman
I just finished re-reading chapter 10 and I've been wondering, when did I get my own troops? I'm okay with that but I was just wondering.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 2: Chapter 11: The Split Team: Part C

Hey, I finnaly got around to posting this next chapter(sorry for the delay)

Oh yeah, sorry for double postin, and, uh, the usual

Note, the question is for chapter 13.

Alright, sorry for making fun of you (even though I have no Idea how I could, or why exactly I just said that). And yes, I know I spelled hore wrong, but you know what I mean, right? Good!

Section 2: Chapter 11: The Split Team :part C: The Angels Temple

~~~~~~~~

Two figures stood looking at the large temple where a third figure stood waiting.

Figure 1: I-I can’t
Figure 2: You Must, it is the only way to get back to Earth
Figure 1: Please Pit, here, Ill even give you this…
Pit: what…what is it?

The second figure was holding out a golden hamburger

Figure 2: why…it’s a golden hamburger!
Pit: so….what is it for?
Figure 2: It’s got magic powers in it, now eat it and get out there

Pit hesitated but ate it.

Figure 2:now get going!
Pit: but…but Tom
Tom: Go!

Tom pushed him forward where he slowly made his way up the stairs where the third figure stood.

Figure 3: Ah, Pit! How lovely to see you, please come in
Pit: yeah…whatever
Figure 3: There is a BIG crowd waiting for us….
Pit: …

They entered the temple, where statues stood watching all around the main church/praying area. People were all in the Church seats, but they were not here for church, they were here to watch a battle.

Figure 3: Welcome Ladies, and Gentlemen, to the Battle where Pit challenges me to a battle for leader of the Angels Temple!

Crowd: Go Ho-Ho, Go Ho-Ho

Ho-Ho: I, Ho-Ho, leader of The Angels Temple for 568720358978 years am here to show the puny Pit that he can not be leader

Crowd: Go Ho-Ho, Go Ho-Ho

Ho-Ho: Ho ho ho, no one can beat me!

Pit pulled out his large bow & arrow

Pit: I beg to differ!
Ho: hah, that puny thing is supposed to hold me, and THIS off!

He unsheathed a HUGE golden sword.

Pit: The-The sword of The Gods
Ho:ho ho ho, you cannot possibly defeat me

Tom rushed in

Tom: Now you two, fight fairly, and remember all of the rules of this battle!
Pit: I’m ready!
Ho:To die, Ho ho ho.
Tom: Ring The Bell on The Count Of Ten Referee!
Random Guy who is playing the part of referee: Alright Tom
Tom: 10
Ho: ho ho ho, ready yourself puny angel
Tom: 9, 8
Pit: Don’t get your hopes up too high!
Tom: 7, 6
Ho: Ho ho ho, do you honestly think you can defeat me?
Tom: 5, 4
Pit: No, I don’t, I KNOW!
Tom: 3
Ho: you WILL lose!
Tom: 2
Pit: no, you will lose
Tom: 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bell rang, nobody moved, they just kept on arguing

Ho: no I wont
Pit: yes you will
Ho: No I-
Tom: um…guys, the bell rang
Ho: ho ho ho, I thought that was somebody’s cell phone!

Ho started flying around the room, twirling his sword in spirals. Pit pulled back, and… Ho blocked the arrow with his sword. The arrow deflected and turned golden, soaring in the air, almost hitting a person, but it hit their chair instead and it turned into stone. Pit tried again, and this time the arrow hit a person, turning them to stone as well. The crowd gasped.

Pit: hey Ho, I think we could use that to our advantage and team up together to fight evil!
Ho: hey great idea! Let’s try it out on Tom!
Pit: okay!
Tom: *gulp*

Pit pulled back… and launched, Ho deflected it and it started heading towards Tom. Tom pulled out a golden shovel and whacked it, sending it back towards Ho-Ho who laughed and deflected it, now making it head towards Pit! Pit moved away at the last hour and tried shooting three multiple arrows at once towards Ho. Ho reflected the three shots, one of them hit the stone guy and turned him golden, and back to living, Pit had a good idea and let his bow & arrow get hit by the arrows twice. His bow & arrow no had ultimate power of the heavens, as it was now golden. Pit started shooting golden arrows at Ho now. Ho blocked one of them with his sword and his sword started changing colors.

Ho: bah! It’s time I attack you before you destroy my sword!

Ho swooped down towards Pit who leaped into the air, barely dodging Ho. Ho turned around and started slashing with his sword at Pit. Pit quickly dodged, stealth was one of his high points. Pit turned his Bow & arrow into two swords. The swords were, as well, golden. He blocked the moves of Ho just as quickly as he had dodged them earlier. Pit then slammed his blades on top of Ho’s like a sandwich. He tried pulling the multi-color sword away but Ho was to strong for him and pulled away one of Pits swords instead. Pit now had one sword. Ho’s sword stopped changing colors, it was now the color of a deep Purple. His sword melted.

Ho: wha-what kind of magic is this? Tom, this wasn’t anything like the plan!
Pit: P-Plan?!?
Ho: bah, did you give him the hamburger?
Tom: of course *he snickered *
Ho: alright, good, good

Ho flew backwards.

Ho: Pit, I think you underestimate me, you see, I’m already winning!
Pit: ha ha ha, you are LOSING my friend, and-gah!

Pit fell to the ground and started choking. Ho flew over to Pits other sword, it tunred deep purple and melted just like the other one. He flew over to Pit and took the one that he was holding. It started changing colors as well. He started a stroke that would surely take out Pit but it turned Purple as well and melted.

Ho: what is this joke?
Tom: sir, I’ve detected high amounts of energy nearby!
Ho: what kind of energy?
Tom: unknown sir
Ho: oh no, that can’t be good

The melted purple started forming into one VERY, VERY large sword. A large Purple Sword in fact, Deep Purple. Ho picked it up, it was lightweight, powerful, and easily maneuverable, it almost seemed to have a mind of it’s own. It had a mystical power in it and it seemed that anybody could fight with it with only one hand even with it’s enormous size! He picked it up and started doing tricks with it. He then decided it was time to take out Pit and swiped downwards. Pit sprung forward, leaped backwards, landed on top of Ho, and snatched the powerful sword right from his mechanically/biochemically-enhanced hands. Pit jumped back and tried stabbing Ho but he had caught onto the plan. Ho sprinted forwards in a jerking motion, it was actually quite painful. Ho turned around.

Ho: watch in amazement as I turn into my Super-Form!

Ho got bigger, and uglier.

Ho: Now I am none other than The Great Hore! Ho ho ho!
Pit: bwaa ha ha, man that was stupid
Hore: what, I’m a hore, so what?
Pit: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hore: ya know, there’s an easier way to say that in text message form, look, XD
Pit: huh?
Hore: lol, u don’t understand txt message form
Hore: XD XD, btw, u r stpd
Pit: what the fu** are you talking about?
Hore: u mean wtf r u talking about
Hore: XD XD, Lmao
Pit: Is that a brand of mayonnaise?
Hore: brwl 4 life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Pit: why did you keep on saying one at the end of that sentence?
Hore: man, u don’t undrstnd anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
Pit: what in the world are you talking about?
Hore: omg, u realy don’t undrstnd this stuff. D0od, u r stO0pid man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Pit: omg? Huh?

Hore kicked him in the face

Hore: Pwned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Pit: what are you talking about, this is the strangest conversation Ive ever had!
Hore: roflmao
Pit: um…ok then
Hore: man, u got 2 undrstnd txt message language.
Pit: what is this txt you speak of?
Hore:*sigh* forget it man
Pit: frgt u
Hore: how did you-aw forget it.

Pit kicked him in the face. For some reason Hore just randomly died due to a recent time warp.

Tom: you-you won!
Pit: yep
Tom: alright, well how about you use this tracker here to find your friends!
Pit: um…thanks…I guess….
Tom: all of you are undertaking a test to see if you can go back to Earth, now go find your friends.
Pit: Lets see…my closest friend in distance is Link, who’s at the Tri-Arena!

~~~~~~~~

Who from the Fox Series should be brought back to Life In Chapter 13?
A. Fox
B. Falco
C. Krystal
D. Slippy
E. Fox and Falco
F. Fox and Krystal
G. Fox ans Slippy
H. Falco and Krystal
I. Falco and Slippy
J. Krystal and Slippy
K. Fox and Falco and Krystal
L. Fox and Falco and Slippy
M. Fox and Slippy and Krystal
N. Falco and Slippy and Krystal
O. Fox and Falco and Krystal and Slippy

I hope you all enjoyed ;) It's been the first chapter with only one scene for quite a long while, oh and the purple will get explained eventually, I like having thins to confuse you guys all the time *dun dun dun*.
Oh and,
WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 ok, im done

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 2: Chapter 12: The Split Team: Part D

All right, on this post I have a couple things to say.

First Of All, Together You Guys Basically Chose “Yes”.

Second Of All, I was wondering Where Marth_Fan92 Went

Third, Thank you for rating my story, I appreciate it and it will certainly bring more people to read my story, thanks again to however did that.

Fourth, Thank you to Blackadder (and Legolastom) for getting my Signature more organized.

Fifth, A Thank you to anyone even if they aren’t posting that is reading this story, well, thanks, for two things, one, for actually putting up with this story :laugh: and two, for just making me feel better

Sixth, A Thanks to Legolastom, Marth_Fan92, Chains, Iceman, Yonder, Blackadder, and Eight Sage for Posting on my story, and to anyone else that may decide to come and post as well.

Seventh, now after all of those thank you’s, It’s time I say that I’m trying (I guess you could say training also) to become an Author/Writer! Now of course, this is a ways to go, an unbelievable ways to go. Which brings me to my eight thing.

Eight, I want you to post ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING about what I did wrong in this chapter (even if it is extremely stupid) and I’m serious, post EVERY SINGLE FLAW WITH THIS CHAPTER.

Ninth, DO NOT JUST POST A RESPONSE TO THE QUESTION OR SAY THAT I DID BAD WITH NO REASON ON THIS CHAPTER.

Tenth, I ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, DO NOT WANT POSITIVE FEEDBACK ON THIS CHAPTER, SO, IN OTHER WORDS, IT IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHOW YOUR ANGER TOWARDS ME, SAY I SUCK, FINE, THAT IS ABSOLUTLY FINE ON THIS CHAPTER, BUT IN ALL ACTUALLITY, PLEASE BE HONEST!!!
Eleventh, Sorry For Yelling, and I hope You Enjoy The Chapter (but don’t say you did if you do)!

Section 2: Chapter 12: The Split Team: Part D: The Tri-Arena

~~~~~~

Link-Sir, I don’t Understand, Why Must I Fight This Beast?
Tom-It Is Required, I Am Surprised You Don’t See This, It Determines Whether You Go Back To Earth Or If You Go To The Next Level Of Death, Do Not Worry, Your Friends Mario and Pit have all ready taken the test and passed, both of them are on their ways here!
Link-Fine, but, how exactly will I get back to Earth If I win?
Tom-We’ll worry about that after (and if) you win. Now Go!
Link-Very Well

Link cautiously walked as slow as he could towards the outside of the large arena. The Arena was a triangle and had four triangles inside it. It had three columns holding up the structure and mages guarding it at all times, for It Was the only way to open The Gateway to Earth hidden deep within the Angels Temple. But back to our main story with Link now.

Link Reached the edge of the building, he looked down breathed deeply and put one foot in front of the other and started singing.

Link-You Just Need To Put One Foot In Front Of The-Other, Oh You Just Need To Put One Foot In Front Ooooooooof The Other, Yes, Just One Foot In-(he was interrupted)

Tom-Aaaagggghhhhhhh! S-s-stop! STOP!!!

Link-In Front Of The-

Link looked up and immediately went quiet. A Large ogre type thing stood there. It Was indeed the beast. The Beast looked at Link curioiusly, wondering if he should put ketchup, mustard, or mayonnaiase on him, as well as whether to put Salt and Pepper on, and of course whether to cook him or Eat him raw.

Tom-Don’t Worry Link, I’m Sure You’re Going to be the first to defeat my little pet, I mean 765,836,012 people have died!

Link-*gulp*

Tom-and don’t even get me started on Broken Legs!

Link thought to himself on whther he should un-shieth his sword, or use one of his many other weapons in his arsenal. He looked at The Creature, It Had three red, bloody eyes. It’s teeth were pointier then his blade (not to mention very dirty). He smelled like rotten meat and his fur was musty, stained of blood in parts.

Tom-I’m sure you’re wondering what his name is, right?

Link shook his head enough for Tom to see but not a millionth of an inch more(or for the majority of the world that uses Metric[this isn’t a correct change but oh well] we’ll just say half-a millimeter)..

Tom-well then, his adorable little name is stripe

Link looked at Tom and Stripe strangely, making sure he didn’t move much.

Tom-There’s A Stripe On his back! Tri-Mages, form circle formation!

All the mages flew around, making a sphere around Link, Tom, and Stripe.

Tom- Stripe! Dinner Time!

Stripe Roared with an ear piercing scream attached behind it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BOSS: STRIPE------------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(That is a new thing that I’m going to be doing)

Stripe reached down with it’s Bulky Arms and tried to grab Link. Link sidestepped and unsheathed his sword. He gripped it with both hands, firmly. Stripe didn’t have any claws… until now; they were like cat-like claws, retractable! He slashed a couple times at Link, and one eventually hit him. Link got knocked to the ground, as Stripe slashed at him and was about to kill him he thought about how he could damage/kill Stripe if he was somehow saved at the last second, then he had a great plan as the hand grabbed him and started reaching up towards Stripe’s large mouth, his breath was disgusting!

Link-before I die, tell me what the Answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything is!

Tom-It’s 42 you moron!

Link-nooooooo…

Just then a couple of the mages flew inward towards the center of this grassy/mage arena, and Zelda flew in, the mages quickly fixed the opening in the sphere that was made. Zelda casted some sort of Fire Attack that she directed to go into Stripe’s Hand. Stripe roared and let go of Link who fell to the floor. Zelda flew over to Link as Sripe kept on roaring with fury.

Zelda-L-Link, I got here as fast as I could!

Link-z-z-z-z-ze-zel….zel…..Zelda….Zelda, I-I-I….

Zelda-save your breath, I’ll help you take care of this…thing

Link-S-S-Stripe

Zelda-huh?

Link pointed at Stripe and slowly the word name came out of his mouth

Link-Z-zel-zelda……

Zelda-It’s ok, I’m here n-gah!

Stripe grasped Zelda now

Stripe-Pretty person leave Stripe to his meal!

Stripe threw Zelda away, she landed into a couple of mages who all fell to the ground. Two Of The Mages were badly injured and couldn’t move.

Zelda-I-I’ve got an idea!

She flew up to Stripe and let him throw her towards the same mages near where she was last thrust upon, a couple more oculdnt move now, there was now a small enough opening to escape from

Zelda-L-Link, I made a big enough exit to escape here from.

Link-Z-zelda, m-my sword, th-throw into his m-m-m….

Zelda understood what he meant but thought of a better idea, she flew into the air and casted the same spell as before and a fireball went towards Stripe, this time she commanded it to go into his body farther and farther until it burst an opening where a small vain that accessed the heart was. She let it explode, making an opening. She sent in another one that this time, went into the blood system(even though he would have bled to death, but yeah) and let it explode next to the heart.

BOSS: STRIPE: HEALTH BAR: <=================>

Stripe (now half defeated) stepped backwards. He roared more fiercely then ever before and punched Zelda as hard as he could, she went flying into about ten mages, none of them could move, there were now two holes to escape from. Link got up, a new strength coming from Stripe hurting Zelda so badly. He rushed over to Zelda.

Link-come on, we have to get out of here and back to Earth!

Zelda-o-ok…

Tom-Good Luck until Mario comes, you need to fly through one of the openings and you need three tri-force holders in order to open the Gate in the Angels Temple!
~~~~~~~
Pit had forgotten his coat and went back to the Angels Temple, where the elected him leader for a minute

Pit-Hmmm, how Am I going to use this as something good

He sat there for 5 seconds and said:

\Pit-I want a teleporter for anywhere in the heavens, and a tri-force symbol on my hand! I want it for Power, take it away from…what’s his name….Ganondorf, he doesn’t need it.

Which took 14 seconds. He sat there pondering for 10 seconds when he said:

Pit-I declare a war! A War with Andross’s, I need him out of the way, I declare that The Angels Temple, ATTACK ANDROSS!

Which took him a total of 11 seconds. He was now up to 40 seconds, with 20 seconds left, he sat quietly for 3 seconds and said that he should be leader for more than a minute, which the others denied ability to do so. Which took up 14 seconds. He now had a grand total of 3 seconds left to say something, he quickly said, PAUSE ALL TIME! Which took 1 second and 40/100 of another second. He pondered about what he should say that would only take up 1 second and 60/100 of another second or less, than he got it. He started time up again and immediately cried out that he wanted Link And Zelda, and a yummy sandwich! That took 1 minute and 62/100 of another second, so the exclamation point didn’t get counted as part of the minute, and they waited two minutes just because they were jerks(well, at least they brought him a yummy sandwich first).
~~~~~~
During those three minutes, Ganondorf flew in, and the three of the used their tri-symbols to open the gate, right before Ganondorf lost his Tri-force. This gave Link and Zelda a chance to finally destroy Ganondorf for the last time! Then Link and Zelda were transported to The Angels Temple via magic of Pit.

Link and Zelda realized there was no time to lose, for the gate(since only three powerful magic forces were used to open it) would close shortly. They started running, Pit flew after them.

Pit-Hey guys, why are you running deep within the Angels Temple?

Link-Gate…opened…just keep on running…

Pit-you guys opened it? Cool, hey look what I got!

He showed his hand which had the tri-force of Power on it.

Pit-I have amazing power now, it’s great!

Zelda-that’s nice

Pit-fine, you guys don’t care, well then I’m going to become an evil dude that takes over the world, GOODBYE! He flew extremely fast past them and entered the gate. Link and Zelda jumped through the gate right before it closed. They tumbled down a building, they were in Hyrule Castle Town. They glanced around, Pit wasn’t anywhere in sight, in fact, no one was(because they had crashed throught a building, and they were now inside)

Zelda-Finnally, peace and quiet!
Link-yeah!
Zelda-…
Link-…

Link and Zelda hugged and kissed for a while (and no, they didn’t go to the next level in case you were wondering).
~~~~~~~

Pit looked at Hyrule Castle town and then heard a loud noise, he looked up, A large escape pod was flying over his head, he followed it…

Tom-this is an outrage, you mages are supposed to protect this arena at all costs! Stripe was lying on the ground, slowly losing health.

BOSS: STRIPE: STATUS: DEFEATED

~~~~~~

This Question Is For Chapter 14

Should Lorenzo The Christmas Snail Join The Snail Squad In Chapter 14, or Sometime In December?
A. Yes
B. No
C. Lorenzo The Christmas Snail Is From The Garfield Series, haha, I know everything!
D. I’m A Stupid Jerk And Don’t Feel Like Answering This Question!

PLEASE POST ALL CONCERNS AND NOT COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
B.

-Make the descriptions of what they are doing more interesting instead of just well a description.

- Use italics for speaking and just leave the text normal for when your describing.

- Post more outside of here to get your story know.

marth-fan92

Smash Apprentice
B

I don't see much wrong with it but.

1. I didn't really like boss:stripe thing with the headings.
2.i started getting lost in the paragraph when pit kepted making the wishes

Sorry I was gone I can't get on much.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
i choose a, and the only problem was that you should be just a BIT more descriptive.

P.S: I posted the new chapter of my story, so see who get's voted out today in Survivor of the Smash: Chapter 2!

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Thanks For The Concerns

B.

-Make the descriptions of what they are doing more interesting instead of just well a description.

- Use italics for speaking and just leave the text normal for when your describing.

- Post more outside of here to get your story know.
Ill try and make the descriptions more interesting!

Ill use italics for speaking, that's a good idea, I didn't think of it before

I have been posting more outside of here, I've been trying for a little, didn't you notice my post count has been going up faster recently?

B

Alright, we'll make a vote about if we want the BOSS thing or not, everyone will vote on it ;)

Um.... I don't understand what you mean, how exactly did you get lost in the paragraph?

i choose a, and the only problem was that you should be just a BIT more descriptive.

P.S: I posted the new chapter of my story, so see who get's voted out today in Survivor of the Smash: Chapter 2!
Alright, I've been trying to get more descriptive lately, but I realize I have a ways to go

I just read your chapter, and I'm gonna post in a sec.

Alright, so, Who wants me to keep on using the Vote hing? oh, let's do it the normal way:

Do You Want Me To Continue Using The BOSS Thing W/ Heading?

A. Yes, BOSS And Heading With It
B. Just The BOSS, but don't use the heading/border thing
C. No, I don't Want The BOSS And Heading In The Story

See, that way we see who wants it more in majority ;)

marth-fan92

Smash Apprentice
Originally Posted by marth-fan92
B

Alright, we'll make a vote about if we want the BOSS thing or not, everyone will vote on it

Um.... I don't understand what you mean, how exactly did you get lost in the paragraph?

Most people wouldn't but I ain't good a fractions so when I got to the fractions of a second things I was like Huh?

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
okay Marthfan9w, that last post was very unorganized, hard to read, made no sense, and I still don't understand how you got lost in Pits wishes thing.

Sorry for not posting more of the story yesterday, but you guys can live. Or can you? *dun dun dun*

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
hey guys! you probably all hate me now right? well, im sorry.. I've been away on vacation..

i might post more of the storty later today. But probably not... = - \

sorry.... i am dissapointed in myself...

Id stop talking now, but I want to say welcome to the group. It seems ive gotten two new readers since ive been gone. Thankyou for posting Tears and Mega. I mean im sad because you were spposed to give me criticsm, but still. its nice to have new ppl reading my story. always a pleasure. Ill TRY and post later today. but As i said before, probably no way is it going to happen. I was playing rs this morning but they're going through some update thing. that's the only reason i decided to come here. sorry folks, rs is just more fun than smashboards. I hate to admit it. sorry smashboards users. im very sorry, but that is how i feel. bye

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
yeah, who?

oh......

OMG, this sucks, ugh what a pain. I lost my like best reader.....

all be having a moment of silence just for this..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

there, good. alright, well, i MIGHT be able to update today, but im afraid that im very busy today. I have lots of things to do. oh well.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section2: Chapter 13: The Split Team: Part E

Are you readdy for the most amazing, wonderful, spectacular thing you've ever seen in your entire life? It's time for another update! It's been two entire weeks since you got a good read, well no more waiting! It's time for the next Chapter OF NA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Section 2: Chapter 13: The Slit Team: Fox’s Reunion

Day 845(or something, I don’t know, but we’ll start the logs at 845)

Wondering The Capital Of The Animal Heaven I came across a raccoon; a raccoon Named Tom Nook. He was a greedy little fellow; short and stubby. He stood at oh, in the raccoon measuring system about 99999999999999” bells high! This weird man wanted not only to publicize his products, but yet another thing. That If I won, I could get back to Earth.

Day 846

I’ve been thinking hard about whether or not I should get into this fight. If I lose I could be stuck dead or worse forever. I’m going to ask him who my opponent would be tomorrow. Maybe if it’s somebody weak I’ll fight him or her.

Day 847

I met with Tom again today. Ap/parently it would be an animal as my opponent, as if I didn’t know that already! . / ‘;]
Help m~~---- ~ \\
…., --- . ll

Day 903

It’s been a while since I wrote. After that attack by that… thing, I’ve been away from my diary. Through my week in jail, I realized that The heavens jails are quite different from our Universe. Oh my, I’m late, god dam, I’ve got to go meet with Tom.

Day 904

My opponent is Fox. I will destroy that puny creature. The moment his name was said I was extremely angry. I WILL kill him. I WILL!

Day 907

Haven’t updated in three days because I was training. I saw a cute little animal today. It was none other than Krystal. She must be here to see Fox, she must have heard about the match on Saturday. She must have! Well I’ll show her I’m better, by killing that stupid Fox!

Day 910

Tomorrow’s the day of the match. if for some erason I die, I’d like to say a couple things.
1). Krystal, I love you!
2). Leonardo, god your love for painting always made me want to fire you!
3). Fox, How dare you kill me!
4). Falco, I always remembered our secret childhood. **** you!
5). Slippy, I’ve never seen anybody as annoying and stupid as you. Are you gay?
6). That other dude on my team, I’m too tensed up to remember your name, sorry, but I never liked you!
7). Peppy, you are too Peppy!
8). Andross, go suck a cat!
9). Bill Gates, I wish I was as rich as you, you’re awesome!
10). Legolastom, too bad you were banned from Smashboards, this is a dedication to you!
11). I am Wolf! Here me roar!
12). Go metallica!

*metallica song Fuel starts playing*

Gimme fuel, Gimme fire, Gimme That Which I desire! Yah!

Wolf hopped in his hot-rod arwing that he stole from Falco one day. It flew into the air. He sped off towards the Great Museum where Rocky Boa Constrictor Ran up a bunch of chairs, yay!

~~~~~~~

Fox-I don’t think is a good idea.
Tom-nonsense, you’ll face Wolf with blasters and arwings, it’ll be a piece of cake, trust me!
Fox-Wolf can get really brutal sometimes, especially if it’s a fight over returning to life!
Krystal-Don’t worry Fox, I have complete faith in you!
Fox-Krystal!!!!!

*Love music starts playing*

Fox leaped for Krystal. They were hugging and kissing for quite a while.

Fox-I missed you so much, there’s something I want to tell you, I love you!
Krystal-I kinda knew that when you lept for me like that.
Fox moved away and blushed.
Krystal-I-I love you too Fox!
Fox-I kinda knew that when you accepted my leap like that.

~~~~~~

*rap music starts playing*

Wolf landed his hot rod arwing and jumped out. He was wearing sunglasses for the occasion.
Falco-Hey punk! You stole my arwing!

Falco pulled out his blaster and shot at Wolf who dodged and pulled out his. A blaster fight started breaking out. Then all of a sudden the arwing blew up as another one landed. Slippy jumped out.

Slippy-hey guys, stop fighting, now there’s no arwing anymore!
Falco-Oh man, you are so getting it
Wolf-Do you know how much it cost to get that to be such a good-looking arwing?
Slippy-*gulp*

Slippy was killed (in heaven)

Falco and Wolf entered the museum. In the entrance hall Fox and Tom stood with many people seated around waiting for the match. Falco sat next to Peppy and Pepper who had been there a while. Wolf entered the ring made out of seats. Tom ran into the crowd, up some steps, and onto the second floor, where he stood and announced the start of the battle. An electric barrier came up around the ring so the spectators didn’t get shot.

------------------------------------------------------------
Boss: Wolf------------------------------------------------------------

Wolf stood watching Fox as he circled around him.

Wolf-Long time no see old friend!
Fox-I agree!
Falco-Fox, shoot him!
Fox-Readdy to fight… old friend?

Wolf-always ready, old… buddy.

*rock music started playing*

Wolf
swiftly unsheathed his sword….

Narrorator-cut, no sword, change that

Wolf-always ready, old… buddy.

*rock music started playing*

Wolf swiftly leaped into the air and pulled out his lightsaber…

Narrorator-cut, no lightsaber, change that

Wolf-Yeah man, always ready, always ready

Fox shot Wolf he died.

Wolf-Ill Be Back!

Narrorator-cut, wolf doesn’t die that quickly…

rock music starts playing

Wolf quickly pulled out his blaster…. And his power suit!

Narrorator-cut, no power suit. This isn’t Samus’s part!

*love music starts playing*

Narrorator-wrong music

rap music starts playing

Narrorator-wrong music

*teletubies theme starts playing*

Narrorator-uh-uh, no way

*dora the explorer music starts playing*

Narrotar-TURN IT OFF!

*sesame street music starts playing*

Narrorator-who is the music, person? You’re messing up this story!

*rock music starts playing*

Narrorator-Wrong again!

*rap music starts playing*

Narrorator-wait, no! go back to the rock!

*rock music starts playing*

Narrorator-good, good

*rock music malfunctions*

Narrorator-that’s it, I’m calling in a band!

A couple hours later….

~~~~~~

Blue Man Group was playing on the stage.

Narrorator-ugh, I wanted metallica!

A couple hours later….

~~~~~~

Metallica was playing on the stage.

Narrorator-perfect!

He looked around, all the fans had left, Fox Was bleeding and Wolf was killed!

Camera Person 96-we got it all on video, the best part, your voices were in the background!

Narrorator-****!

Camera Person 96-oh, it was still recording, so it got that on it. Ill turn It off now!

Boss: Wolf: Status: Dead

Tom-Head to the Tri-force arena, there you will meet your friends
Fox-Can I bring my friends that I have here?
Tom-well, let’s see who was voted a couple episodes ago as to who comes back with you by the people reading this story….
Tom-mmm-hmm, uh-huh, let’s see, the votes are talied, and you are going to go back to Being alive again… and, the people on smashboards voted for A, L, and M. Well let’s see here then….
Tom-A is Fox. L is Fox, Falco, and Slippy. M is Fox, Krystal, and Slippy. Well, uh, since this update is dedicated to Legolastom, Fox will be brought back! What a surprise… and uh, so will….aw man, Slippy was killed. Darnet. Let’s see. I have to choose between Krystal, and Falco. Well, that’s easy, Krystal! Ok, so Krystal and Fox will be brought back to life!
Fox-yay!
Krystal-yay!

~~~~~~~

Hey, sorry that was kind of a short update, but you can live, right? I’m sure you can!
And It was rather on the strange side as well. Ah well. Oh, another thing. Comments AND concerns are welcome now! Thanks!

Oh, almost forgot, the multiple choice survey question, er, uh, I mean the MCSQ!

Ok, let’s see, what shall It be, Ok! Readdy? Here we go!

This will be for chapter 15, Ok, Um, Who should be leader of The Evil Team?
A. Bowser
B. Bowser jr.
C. Ridley
D. King DDD
E. Medi-Knight
F. Me
G. Tears Of Sephiroth
H. Mega-Ridley-Knight-Man

I'd like to know what you guys think about the colors on the names, It took me a half-an-hour just to insert them, so what do you think?

Alright, I’ll be seeing you all later!

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Legolastom isnt dead. And I knew you were!!!!!! lol

Oh, btw, I'm, gonna be starting up a new story soon
itll be called random adventures!!!!!

Edit: Hey everybody, listen, I edited two of the first posts as well as the fact that I said I'm going to be re-writing parts of the first section. Unfortunnatly though, It won't let me re-do my origonal post, so I won't be able to fix the origonal first chapter.....

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Hey, whooooo, I was wondering If smoebody else was going to post, and it turns out to be Marthfan, who hasnt posted in a while!

BTW, I just went back to the origonal posts, and fixed the first two or three chapters(minus the first one) to make them sound better, but I got bored with it, and stopped there, I'll be editing them later!

Top Bottom