• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

˚ PEACH ˚ Updated! 9/6/2014

Which alternate would you like to see for Peach thats not Daisy ?

• Total voters

LucinaSuitSamus

Smash Cadet
This is great! Do you know if her jump was changed back to her Melee jump? I'd love to be able to get to unreachable places to avoid deaths from those in timed matches, just like the old days.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
This is great! Do you know if her jump was changed back to her Melee jump? I'd love to be able to get to unreachable places to avoid deaths from those in timed matches, just like the old days.
I've seen her second jump actually, it's in the smash direct if I'm not mistaken,
Where they're showing off the balloon fight stage on the 3ds you can see her second jump,
It appears to be higher than brawl in my opinion, but a lot lower than melee's unfortunately..

jreed3842

Smash Apprentice
Yay! A Peach thread! She's been my main in every smash bros. so far (because she's the closest I can get to Toad, haha) I like having all this info gathered in one place. Can't wait to learn more about her.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
Yay! A Peach thread! She's been my main in every smash bros. so far (because she's the closest I can get to Toad, haha) I like having all this info gathered in one place. Can't wait to learn more about her.
definitely ! thank's for the feedback, and i've been a peach main since i was a kid too, ever since melee was released :peachmelee:
come back any time ! i update all the time, I'm trying to continue the possible alternate costumes but it's not letting me for some reason

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
Peach's 2nd jump in SSB4 appears to be a hybrid of her Melee and Brawl 2nd jump

In fact, I would say it's almost identical to her 2nd jump when you play as her in the Subspace Emissary (I think her SSB4 one goes a bit higher)
correct ! like i said like 2 posts up, its higher than brawl for sure, but not quite up to par with melee's
what you said is perfect, a hybrid of the two :oneeye:

LucinaSuitSamus

Smash Cadet
Dang! Well, at least it appears higher than Brawl's. That switch from Melee to Brawl was drastic, and it was so hard to bear. Good thing Project M fixed that!

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
Dang! Well, at least it appears higher than Brawl's. That switch from Melee to Brawl was drastic, and it was so hard to bear. Good thing Project M fixed that!
yea i was devastated, but it honestly wasn't that bad because i got used to it.
make sure to check out the update to the thread with possible costumes she can have,
and some cool stuff you can buy B) post your favorites

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
So tempted to buy a Peach wiimote. I'm still a little bummed she hasn't been playable in any of the demo builds.
Support your princess for 39.99 !
If you think you're upset imagine how I feel !
She definitely deserves screen time

Kendall112

Smash Cadet
As long as her double jump is decent in Sm4sh i'm fine. I swear her double jump in Brawl seemed as if she farted and the power of the gas caused her to gain a bit more height and spin around. I'm glad her float sparkles are back though (why did Brawl remove them)

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
As long as her double jump is decent in Sm4sh i'm fine. I swear her double jump in Brawl seemed as if she farted and the power of the gas caused her to gain a bit more height and spin around. I'm glad her float sparkles are back though (why did Brawl remove them)
don't talk about about peach farting ! how dare you

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
Last edited:

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Final Smash needs to be the Mega Strike but which move do you think the Rainbow she made on Valentines day would go? is it a Custom option for Up Tilt? I'm not exactly sure my self but we can speculate!
Oh and her Running animation seem's like its Zelda's from melee but you got huge masses of info here! I'm Happy with this result! lets just hope she's more like her Melee Counterpart and not her Brawl one!

D

Deleted member

I really hope Peach will be a much better character than her Brawl version. And I also realllly wanna see some more footage of her ._. There hasn't been much. Peach is awesome ^0^

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
WOW I never realized that the taunt in the 3DS version is slightly different. That means this could apply to other characters too! Who knew?!

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
That might just be because she's facing the other way
her hand is what's different.. not her direction
WOW I never realized that the taunt in the 3DS version is slightly different. That means this could apply to other characters too! Who knew?!
who knew ? me B)
i love both versions so much !
I really hope Peach will be a much better character than her Brawl version. And I also realllly wanna see some more footage of her ._. There hasn't been much. Peach is awesome ^0^
i think she was fine in brawl, just a little bit more powerful in melee. they definitely nerved her going into brawl though,
there really hasn't been much footage, and what we do get is for a few seconds at most. we usually get her like jumping.
nothing big ever. which is why i made this thread !
Final Smash needs to be the Mega Strike but which move do you think the Rainbow she made on Valentines day would go? is it a Custom option for Up Tilt? I'm not exactly sure my self but we can speculate!
Oh and her Running animation seem's like its Zelda's from melee but you got huge masses of info here! I'm Happy with this result! lets just hope she's more like her Melee Counterpart and not her Brawl one!
i don't think up tilt is customizable ! but i just can't figure it out, thats why i put it in the mystery tab !
i doubt they'd make her final smash related to soccer, but it could happen i suppose. her running isn't like zelda in melee, because
she'll be holding her dress in the front I'm pretty sure

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
updated ! first time seeing toad in the 3ds version !
lets hope to see some peach this week :4peach:

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
I heard Peach has a new running animation based on SM3DW is this true?

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
I heard Peach has a new running animation based on SM3DW is this true?
hey ! yea, if you watch the smash bros direct from march,
theres a part where her, fox and diddy are fighting on the pilot wings stage
you'll see her peach bomber attack, and then she starts running,
it looks like sm3dw running animation, but it's just her
running with her arms in front of her holding her dress,
yet since they're still working on her, the dress isn't attached to her hands just yet
just like how when she's doing her dancing taunt, her dress is still by her sides.
sorry for the paragraph
:4peach:

Last edited:

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
hey ! yea, if you watch the smash bros direct from march,
theres a part where her, fox and diddy are fighting on the pilot wings stage
you'll see her peach bomber attack, and then she starts running,
it looks like sm3dw running animation, but it's just her
running with her arms in front of her holding her dress,
yet since they're still working on her, the dress isn't attached to her hands just yet
just like how when she's doing her dancing taunt, her dress is still by her sides.
sorry for the paragraph
That's alright. are there a gif up of Peach's New Running Animation? She was my third in brawl! I might main her in SSBU/3DS after Captain Olimar and Solid Snake.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
[quote="im just peachy, post: 17014494, member: 254572]
Side Smash
Tennis Racket

(This is the only weapon she's been seen with so far)
[/quote]​

I didn't know Tennis Racket was the only weapon seen so far, but that's great news. I have always hated this random pattern of Fsmashes since it makes it an unreliable tool so I hope they'll just stick to one Fsmash this time. Surely I would have liked the Golf Club better for its insane range (frankly I liked the Tennis Racket the least of all) but I'll take it.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
That's alright. are there a gif up of Peach's New Running Animation? She was my third in brawl! I might main her in SSBU/3DS after Captain Olimar and Solid Snake.
she was your third in brawl, and in 3ds/wii u she'll be your main .. After olimar and snake ?
So she'll still be third..? that's not very peachy of you.
i doubt there's a gif of her running animation yet, it's not too bi of a deal to most people
If I knew how to make gifs I would surely make one, but yea it changed a bit.
[quote="im just peachy, post: 17014494, member: 254572]
Side Smash
Tennis Racket

(This is the only weapon she's been seen with so far)
I didn't know Tennis Racket was the only weapon seen so far, but that's great news. I have always hated this random pattern of Fsmashes since it makes it an unreliable tool so I hope they'll just stick to one Fsmash this time. Surely I would have liked the Golf Club better for its insane range (frankly I liked the Tennis Racket the least of all) but I'll take it.[/quote]
Yea, the tennis racket was not my favorite either. Frying pan and golf club were much much better.
But from what we've seen of her, tennis racket is the only one she's been using. I analyze peach in this game like no one else

Luminario

Smash Lord
she was your third in brawl, and in 3ds/wii u she'll be your main .. After olimar and snake ?
So she'll still be third..? that's not very peachy of you.
i doubt there's a gif of her running animation yet, it's not too bi of a deal to most people
If I knew how to make gifs I would surely make one, but yea it changed a bit.

Yea, the tennis racket was not my favorite either. Frying pan and golf club were much much better.
But from what we've seen of her, tennis racket is the only one she's been using. I analyze peach in this game like no one else
Hang on didn't we see her have a gold club in one of the PoTDs? I'm sure there was a picture of Peach with the golf club somewhere.

EDIT: never mind I can't find it. must have been dreaming or something.

Last edited:

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
Hang on didn't we see her have a gold club in one of the PoTDs? I'm sure there was a picture of Peach with the golf club somewhere.

EDIT: never mind I can't find it. must have been dreaming or something.
yea.. no golf club (yet).
I'm really like disgustingly obsessed with this game, so whatever news comes out about her, I know about.
you and I have similar dreams though :4peach:

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
@ im just peachy im just peachy I couldn't find Peach's new running animation i couldn't find it in the direct. I can make a gif for you if you find the vid.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
@ im just peachy im just peachy I couldn't find Peach's new running animation i couldn't find it in the direct. I can make a gif for you if you find the vid.
It's in the direct, I promise you. You just need to pay very close attention. I'll get the exact time for you right now.
It happens in seconds so you need to keep your eyes open. Anything peach related is very limited

Last edited:

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
It's in the direct, I promise you. You just need to pay very close attention. I'll get the exact time for you right now.
It happens in seconds so you need to keep your eyes open. Anything peach related is very limited
Did you find the time?

shininimuss

Smash Apprentice
NNID
shininimus
how can her bike suit be an alt she'll be holding nothing when running and dancing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom