• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~§~ Puerto Rico: Land of overlooked accomplishments ~§~

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
As of late:
3 Tournaments on Saturday, October 18, 2008.

Brawl Tournament in Ponce:
1-Bubbleman
2-LuigiMax
3-Sheikant

Melee Tournament in Mayaguez:
1-Odin
2-Rasalas
3-Blazing

Brawl Tournament in San Juan:
1-Faxx
2-BBQ
3-Noux

*Zork*

Smash Rookie
i dont like to play brawl i think its kinda wack. melee takes more skill so one of these days when i take a vacation to go see family me and my brother are gonna make you guys look basura. ive seen videos of tournaments over there and i gotta be honest the people i saw playing didnt look like they were good at all.
lol u cant beat me

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Wondering.

im good man, dont underestimate me.
Why is a guy from New Britain spamming up our thread?
You're all the way in Europe and I doubt you'd come to Puerto Rico.
Just wondering why all the BS Mr Papito.
=)

As for Aruba, haven't seen any replies, but good luck with that Tournament!
Happy Smashing.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
its gona be awesome XD, there are noa lot of replies because not a lot of goo latin people get to this threads.. but he best venezuelan players are going..

Papito

Smash Journeyman
Why is a guy from New Britain spamming up our thread?
You're all the way in Europe and I doubt you'd come to Puerto Rico.
Just wondering why all the BS Mr Papito.
=)

As for Aruba, haven't seen any replies, but good luck with that Tournament!
Happy Smashing.
newbritain is a city in connecticut you idiot

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
i should come down and smoke a blunt with you guys
Lol you think your a troll but you don't even come close. Instead of talking so much come over to Puerto Rico and show us what you really got.

But for now you're all:

Talk and no show.

Dojima

Smash Ace
Lol you think your a troll but you don't even come close. Instead of talking so much come over to Puerto Rico and show us what you really got.

But for now you're all:

Talk and no show.
If he pays for the weed and wants to share it is his problem. I don't see any reason why you have to complain about it.

RATED

Smash Lord
Thanks for the correction =).

In December someone from U.S. is coming over here but I forgot who it was :(
hi ! is not very often that I post in smashboards but now I have a question! now do u remember who is it!? u know how anxious I am most of the time.

Antonio Tiznado

Smash Rookie
eeeey yo! im visiting some family down here in PR, and i am currently at "El Cabo". Anybody play melee over here and isnt a total noob? if not feel free to reply to me, and tell me where you live etc tec. im not a ****ing pedofile or anything. lol. yeah. just reply to this. seriously, i need to play someone, bad.

ANDALE WEYES! Nada mas voy a estar aqui por unos 10 dias y luego me voy para los estados otra vez. yo soy un jugardor bien chingon y me puedo chingar a todos ustedes. tambien juego por $$$. No tengan miedo. ;)

Vain

Smash Journeyman
eeeey yo! im visiting some family down here in PR, and i am currently at "El Cabo". Anybody play melee over here and isnt a total noob? if not feel free to reply to me, and tell me where you live etc tec. im not a ****ing pedofile or anything. lol. yeah. just reply to this. seriously, i need to play someone, bad.

ANDALE WEYES! Nada mas voy a estar aqui por unos 10 dias y luego me voy para los estados otra vez. yo soy un jugardor bien chingon y me puedo chingar a todos ustedes. tambien juego por $$$. No tengan miedo. ;)
Did a bigger reply in Smashpr but I'll post it here too just in case you forget to check over there, pm me some contact info and I'll try to set something up!
There's still members insterested in the Melee scene so let me know!

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
*misses ye olde times*

Ya no hay drama como antes... Hasta me puse a leer paginas anteriores donde habia mas aprecio a Brawl que Melee y mira como la opinion cambio en unos meses...

*Mari*

Banned via Administration
Hello, awesome que hay tantos puertorriquenos aqui, deverdad!! Bueno ps yo soy puertorriquena and i like to brawl :D Well im a challenging brawler, look at my signature, im almost always there. Id love to brawl other puertoricans, if you want to brawl me, please be challenging too!! :laugh:

Top Bottom