• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
POST UP YOUR INFOS!....

I changed the thread...ppl want more so we are doing weeklies...check it out tell me what you think

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
WK wasn't the only KF member there, DIK is a tuff opponent from KF it was just bad karma that they fought each other. And i'm not sure who said this but someone mains IC's and link but now is trying to secondary Falco? don't bother the position has been filled, and yo ALEX can u spot me for the next Biweekly tourny, if u want to see me again in the smash scene that is.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
WK wasn't the only KF member there, DIK is a tuff opponent from KF it was just bad karma that they fought each other. And i'm not sure who said this but someone mains IC's and link but now is trying to secondary Falco? don't bother the position has been filled, and yo ALEX can u spot me for the next Biweekly tourny, if u want to see me again in the smash scene that is.

do u EVER have money?

thx

Smash Ace
alright seriously is this smashfest going down im def. gonna be there heavy bass zeke tag and salad fingers because he lives near us too so...wats going down who else is going idk i like organization =)

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
lmao you always broke Steiner, mainly because you ***** suck, my neice could 8 stock you with pichu.
Venom, u gotten lots better but your still a ***** noob. *****, if you wanna prove yaself pop off. Lets ditto anyday ***** for 1038472398 dollars a set. I main bowser, wat ya ****** talkin about. Get at me.

Ace ur gay but were gonna quadruple 4 stock d1 and starzonedge team in both matches of the sets.

LMFAO yo, nobody take this post seriously i just want to talk reckless for a sec and see how ya reactions were while reading my post. Let me know ur anger lol.
DONT TAKE OFFENSE IN THIS, I WAS JOKIN LOL(SOMEONES REQUEST), dont ask b/c you most likely dont know who.

thx

Smash Ace
lmao you always broke Steiner, mainly because you ***** suck, my neice could 8 stock you with pichu.
Venom, u gotten lots better but your still a ***** noob. *****, if you wanna prove yaself pop off. Lets ditto anyday ***** for 1038472398 dollars a set. I main bowser, wat ya ****** talkin about. Get at me.

Ace ur gay but were gonna quadruple 4 stock d1 and starzonedge team in both matches of the sets.

LMFAO yo, nobody take this post seriously i just want to talk reckless for a sec and see how ya reactions were while reading my post. Let me know ur anger lol.
DONT TAKE OFFENSE IN THIS, I WAS JOKIN LOL(SOMEONES REQUEST), dont ask b/c you most likely dont know who.
Lmfao hilarious

ace_marth

Smash Champion

ROFL OMG LOL. Too Funny................**Cant stop laughin Seriously**

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
cris alex put u down as confirmed so are u entering or not i just want to know to see if i have to find a partner....

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
*looks*...I don't know why he did. I'll talk to him first, and I'll let you know by the end of the day.

Cause it's not like I don't want to.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I put you down cause deep down I know you want to do this and if $ a prob I will spot you cause ILU ^^

D1

Banned via Administration
ggz last biweekly was fun was caught off guard by some gypsies I'm lookin for blood next time around.

-__-

Smash Ace
ill be at the 2:2 but probably wont enter no money :'( plus me n ma partner diffinently arent rdy so yea w.e maybe ill join but thers a huge chance dat ill just b ther to watch n do friendlys

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
Ey yo this guy trying to herb me on the real? SON LETS GET THAT MONEY MATCH GOING! .99 CENTS AND A BAGEL!!! HIGHT STAKES MATCH!!! Oh and pleasey you wanna crew battle salad bowl..GET AT US!!!!

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
I think you should all get "RING POPS" and suck on them and just shut up! **** we all know who the best is. Me duh, and if anyone wants to challenge me.

SORRY I AM NOT ACCEPTING CHALLENGES!

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Ace Marth you know my link its the best in NYC thats how i jv 5 stocked u with it.
By the way my sig is two times better then urs.Oooooooo major burn!!!!!

ace_marth

Smash Champion
Ace Marth you know my link its the best in NYC thats how i jv 5 stocked u with it.
By the way my sig is two times better then urs.Oooooooo major burn!!!!!
hellll noo lol. my sig is way sexier just look at how marth grips that sword all intimate and ish lol. look at ur sig u got a gay a$$ lookin fox and a homo lookin falco about to makeout wit each otha lol.

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Well my sig was handcrafted by tag. Yes thats right he used his own Eve and Adam born hands to make this beautiful signature. You wouldnt understand because some mexican using adobe paintshop made your sig for like a burrito or sumthing. Dude for the record MY LINK IS GOD!!!!

ace_marth

Smash Champion
Well my sig was handcrafted by tag. Yes thats right he used his own Eve and Adam born hands to make this beautiful signature. You wouldnt understand because some mexican using adobe paintshop made your sig for like a burrito or sumthing. Dude for the record MY LINK IS GOD!!!!
ROFL, omg this ni99a OD'ed lol. u are the master i am sorry to have ever betrayed ur godliness.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
HAHAHA too good... so guys are we having the smashfest or we going to the biweekly...If everyone decides to go to the biweekly, ya'll can just come back to my friends house afterwards and have the smashfest till the morning :) and I'll go to the biweekly.

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
smashfest biweekly? Wtf is going on if you mean my place no one is allowed grandma is on the verge of dying no joke. So im definately showing up for the weekly thats right someone posted its gonna be a weekly from now on not a biweekly.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
alright so far i got

1 - Jay0yeah
2 - JC + Blast
3 - Ace_Marth + KillaFox
4 - WK + DJ nintendo
5 - Tag + Secret Partner

who am i missing start posting or pm me so i can do sign ups quick

Top Bottom