• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rococo of Smash - Episode I - The F-tilt Menace Videos!

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Because it's hard to keep track of stickied thread and Bach might want to keep his vids separate from mine, I'm starting my own thread with YunaEncodes from RoofSm1
We already have:
Regional Crews - Semi-Final - Italo-France vs. Sweden
and The Netherlands vs. Sweden:
Regional Crews - Final - The Netherlands vs. Sweden
Mirror

and (as of 2006-05-18 :p):
Ok, so FileFront is still down and YouSendIt is being stupid, so I split the file up into two with WinRar and Megauploaded them.

Semi-Final - The Netherlands vs. The United Kingdom:
Part I
Part II

How-to-Guide:
Step #1: Download Part I & Part II.
Step #2: If you don't already have it, download & install WinRar.
Step #3: Open Part I in WinRar and extract the file somewhere.
Step #4: Once you've checked that the file is viewable, you can then delete the WinRar files.
Step #5: Enjoy!
Note: Yes, I am assuming that some of you are stupid, hence the superflous explanation.
Note #2: I am fully aware of that it says NGCXX when it was in fact Thomaz who played and that it says "Team Sweden" instead of "Team The United Kingdom" in the ending credits. I just couldn't be arsed to re-encode it all.

Right now, I'm encoding CJ vs. Ek (Winner's Finals and Finals). I know Bach already released Bach versions, but mine are captured versions... and a little special. Just wait and see. I should have some up and running by tomorrow.

Friendlies:

(all the below vids are in DivX)

Due to popular request (Well, Svampen's):
CJ (Sheik) vs. Svampen (Yoshi) 3

CJ's revenge
CJ (Sheik) vs. Svampen (Yoshi) 4

Tournament Matches:

Finals:

The below 7 movies have 2 audio tracks. 1 with dubbed music and 1 with original live audio taping stolen from Bach's encodes. There are many programs with which you can switch audio tracks, such as Media Player Classic. The Default audio track is the dub.

[Finals] Match #1 - CJ (Sheik) vs. Ek (Fox) [YunaEnc]
[Finals] Match #2 - CJ (Sheik) vs. Ek (Fox)[YunaEnc]
[Finals] Match #3 - CJ (Sheik) vs. Ek (Marth)[YunaEnc]
[Finals] Match #4 - CJ (Sheik) vs. Ek (Marth)[YunaEnc]
[Finals] Match #5 - CJ (Sheik) vs. Ek (Marth)[YunaEnc]
[Finals] Match #6 - CJ (Sheik) vs. Ek (Marth)[YunaEnc]
[Finals] Match #7 - CJ (Sheik) vs. Ek (Marth)[YunaEnc] (Special Platinum Edition)

As opposed to Bach's encodes, these are capture card. Also, they have special extras. The 7th match is extra special ;).

stalfos

Smash Journeyman
The Renaissance of Smash - Episode I - The F-tilt Menace Videos!

Is that some kinda fusion between RooFSM and RoS? O_o
Anyway, nice vids ^__^

Buddha

Smash Apprentice
ROFL @ Tulipland vs Ikea.

...still awaiting a regional battle between Fat ***** vs Sushi House.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Added the Finals between CJ and Ek. Download them! They're extra special, specially the 7th match :p.

Keep in mind that the new vids (7) have two audio tracks. One with dubbed music and one with original live audio taping nixed from Bach's rips.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Helios said:
PAL/NTSC is my guess.
I captured them in PAL60, which is NTSC framerate. Theres no 24fps in my vids.
Did Bach record in 24fps, and you had to make the whole vid like that? In that case, wouldn't it be better to convert his vids to 30fps instead?

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I had to first convert them into DVD M2V and then to DivX. However, for some matches, which I had to re-encode, I forgot to set it to 29.97 fps instead of 25, which seems to be the default.

And nobody really cares, anyway.

Risky

Smash Ace
Pokemon's bro needs some practice O.o

EDIT: LOL nevermind. I said that before I saw Sparken take off 14 stocks...

EDIT 2: The first two streaming crew battles are the same video. Yuna who did you 4-stock? lol

Zero34

Smash Lord
ive just noticed that ive already downloaded all of these...just the normal versions

hard to decide though, keep music or great commentary like "CJ is too fuking good!"?

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wish people would learn how to read:

The CJ vs. Ek vids have two audio tracks. If you use a player that can switch between audio tracks, you can actually switch to the audio track in Bach's version! I suggest using Media Player Classic or any program that was designed primarily for playing DVDs.

Risky

Smash Ace
Thanks for the wonderful vids Yuna =)

EDIT: Swedes own Europe I guess. Good showing for Yuna and Helios!

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I finally encoded The Netherlands vs. The United Kingdom. Here:
http://www.megaupload.com/se/?d=AL9X7H5G

(FileFront wasn't working this morning so I opted for Megaupload for now. If it says "Download with Premium" it means too many people are trying to use Megaupload from your country/local state I guess if you're American. Just wait a while and then try again.

I'll FileFront the file eventually.

And yes, I am perfectly aware of the bug in the ending credits.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, so FileFront is still down and YouSendIt is being stupid, so I split the file up into two with WinRar and Megauploaded them.

Download them here:
Part I
Part II

How-to-Guide:
Step #1: Download Part I & Part II.
Step #2: If you don't already have it, download & install WinRar.
Step #3: Open Part I in WinRar and extract the file somewhere.
Step #4: Once you've checked that the file is viewable, you can then delete the WinRar files.
Step #5: Enjoy!
Note: Yes, I am assuming that some of you are stupid, hence the superflous explanation.
Note #2: I am fully aware of that it says NGCXX when it was in fact Thomaz who played and that it says "Team Sweden" instead of "Team The United Kingdom" in the ending credits. I just couldn't be arsed to re-encode it all.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why is it so special that MrSilver has a song about Jognny?

And yes, I know it's Thomaz and not NGCXX. I couldn't remember who it was, but I knew it was one of them.

Top Bottom