• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TGA Ranking Battles - Aug 2nd - Winchendon, MA

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Since no one else has done it, here's the results.

Singles:

1:pikaPika! (Pika)
2:JesiahTEG (Snake)
3:OmegaBlackMage (GW)
4:Buuman (MK, D3)
5: TuxedoMask (Lucario)
5: Nuro (Snake)
7: OmegaWhiteMage (ROB)
7: Vigiliante (Wario)
9: Cobra
9: Chubaka
9: Voidious
9: The_Trap
13: Ace
13: Shiri
13: Spelunke
13: Riot
17: AJ
17: SBSoldier
17: H
17: Igusa2
17: Koolade
17: Igusa
17: Dave
17: GhettoFabulous
25: Ivan
25: AEIOU

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Losing to Pika was tough, but then he won so I don't feel bad. And playing Blackmage sucked hard but **** happens. GG's everyone.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Ahhh I really feel I should have won this but meh Neil really came back well adn I thought he deserved the win.

I also wanted to MM Nuro but I didn't get the chance. Also Inui, I really did learn a lot from NJ so thanks a lot for the practice bro.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Tuxedomask is Western New York's amazingly underestimated Lucario.

Buuman

Smash Ace
The brackets for this tourney were kind of unfortunate most of the mages had to play each other. . Nuro went ice climbers and went into the looser bracket early. Then nuro and I played, I knocked him out, it was close. Then I had to play blackmage. Idk..IMO it was a strange tourney set up

Good **** to everyone
GGs Nuro, Jesiah, and pika, hope to play u guys again

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
I think Tuxedo played Lucario?

...I'm not 100% on that one. Someone ask his opponents...

He played :

OmegaBlackMage , The Trap, and PikaPika!

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
teg and pika no 20 dollar mm? lawl

good tourney, i learned alot about vs pika, and stuff i shoulda done ha ha no johns

im just glad that i beat the lucario guy, i woulda been pissed if i lost to him again. he camps a little too hard. lol no hard feelins o course.

you guys need to go to esticle

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Thx to everybody who came to my tourney hopefully next time I will have more set-ups but at least there was more space. I was talking to Andy about adding the Bemani/DDR to the venue fee. I will post more but this stupid *** chick who is flirting with me is being impatient so I will post more once she is gone.

I forgot where is the video of the matches I would like to see if any of what I said is on there.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
^ lol yah the tom commentary only added to the intensity!

http://www.youtube.com/user/KOoLaDE1027

I can't make it to esticle because I have a party to go to. But if I hear there is going to be a large amount of brawl friendlies at Mass Madness 11 then I will def be there. So hit me up with a message if you are going and playing brawl.

Voidious

Smash Apprentice
Hey all, thanks for making my first tourney experience a good one. I had a lot of fun (besides getting pulled over 5 mins from home on the way back!).

Vigilante - Nice match, and great commentary on those finals matches. :-P Thanks for hosting a really fun tourney!

Cobra - Thanks for running a rocking tourney, bro! It was a great first tourney experience for me. You were really gracious about all the madness that goes along with running a tourney. Looking forward to next time!

JesiahTEG - Thanks for welcoming me to the world of competitive Smash by beating the living f#$% out of me for my first few friendlies of the day, and being super cool and gracious about it, to boot. Few KOs have felt as sweet as the first one I finally got on you (in our 3rd or 4th game). Was great to meet and chat with ya. Hopefully I can give some stiffer competition in the future - perhaps in Rochester.

Shiri - Our string of friendlies early on was some of the most fun I had all day - really chill and low pressure, but still competitive, and both of us using a lot of different / fun characters. I had to chuckle inside when you chose Link to my Pit, as that happens to be the one single matchup that I have the most experience with. =) (My older bro uses Link.) Your Yoshi is straight badass, too. Hope to see you again!

PikaPika - Man, simply put, it was a joy watching you play. Your Pikachu is just amazing. Your losers' finals set vs OBM was some of the best Smash I've seen, just sooo exciting.

Tuxedo Mask - (Hopefully I didn't get handles confused - you drove the Red Rochester Wagon, right?) It was really nice meeting you, man, you and your whole gang were so nice and chill (and, uh, ***-kicking, as it turned out). Glad y'all finally found TGA after driving away. :-P Until next time!

GhettoFabulous - Thanks for whooping my *** in my first ever tourney match - seriously. Your G&W scared me and will drive me to get better as much as anything else I experienced this weekend. Hopefully I'll put up a better fight by next time. ;)

Igusa - Great set, man. Sorry I had to nix the WarioWare CP. :-P And thanks for beating Nuro and then losing to me, making me seem way better than I am. ;) Speaking of which, nice performance vs Nuro - those matches were tight.

Spelunke - I wouldn't have guessed I'd encounter two really good Yoshis this weekend, but along with Shiri, you gave me new respect for that lizard. Another really great set, man, and I liked your attitude. ;)

Dave - Thanks for giving my old, neglected, war torn backup controller some attention. Nice to meet ya.

Ace - It was good meeting you, and glad I finally realized (afterwards) that you are MdrnDayMercutio on SWF. Was cool to see someone playing Sonic, too, even if it seems like tourney suicide to me. =) (Or maybe it just would be if *I* tried to play Sonic...)

Everyone else - Didn't talk or play with most of you guys enough to make a meaningful shout, but it was great hanging out and Smashing with you dudes. Keep it real, and see you next time! (ESTICLE, anyone?)

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
teg and pika no 20 dollar mm? lawl
We needed money to get home and we couldn't risk it...Plus I won 2 5 dollar mms vs you so that was good enough for me. xD

also when i said i didnt want to mm a second time it was really due to lack of money, and after i won the tournament i mm'd you again and won so i hope you dont think i was being a ***** about it, cuz once i had more money i mm'd you again. im really not a little ***** i just need to make sure i have money lol

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Will likely not come to another one of these. Too much venue fee for not enough set-ups/competition. Not really worth it.

Shiri - GG's

Everyone else - nice seeing you and such

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
lets not forget that you told me during the last match that i could take your money, lol i wouldn't go so far as to consider that a "win". you've got a good snake though, you grab a lot which is quite wierd in my opinion. i've yet to play a good campy snake, so thats why i think you beat me the first match of our first mm. Then, well im not gunna use rr anymore because everyone knows how to play mk it seems lol.

the second mm i really just wanted to figure out if a camping snake was a strategy to beat gw, and it turns out that, no it doesn't. gg's to everyone, pika pika and teg especially.

oh and lastly, no johns. you guys won your respective matches, but just remember that it won't be this way next time : )

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
lets not forget that you told me during the last match that i could take your money, lol i wouldn't go so far as to consider that a "win". you've got a good snake though, you grab a lot which is quite wierd in my opinion. i've yet to play a good campy snake, so thats why i think you beat me the first match of our first mm. Then, well im not gunna use rr anymore because everyone knows how to play mk it seems lol.

the second mm i really just wanted to figure out if a camping snake was a strategy to beat gw, and it turns out that, no it doesn't. gg's to everyone, pika pika and teg especially.

oh and lastly, no johns. you guys won your respective matches, but just remember that it won't be this way next time : )
i said specificallly "If you really want to win that bad i'll just sit here and let you win." but then i nikita'd you into the stage ftw so i mean i consider that a win but meh to each his own.

you did really well vs my camping, you almost got hit by none of my grenades which was good. your g & w is really good and i think you abuse him really well. and yeah my mk isn't good but it's good enough to win on rainbow cruise. your g & w is definitely better than my mk.

the second mm u just wnated to see if a camping snake could beat g & w...well i did kill you at the end by nikita so meh. also if you wanted to test a strat you could have asked me instead of mm'ing.

lookiing forward to playign u again bro, good ****

OneWingedAngelo1

Smash Journeyman
Anyone know who Tuxedomaster used? Also, who the hell is he??? lol
I don't know why I love this quote so much but I do ^_^

:yoshi: Tuxedomask is Western New York's amazingly underestimated Lucario.
Oh you flatter me too much... go on... ^_^

The brackets for this tourney were kind of unfortunate most of the mages had to play each other. .
At least they didn't have to travel 7-8 hours just to play ones locals (like we did), I think Shiri was the only one of us that didn't play us.

im just glad that i beat the lucario guy, i woulda been pissed if i lost to him again. he camps a little too hard. lol no hard feelins o course.

you guys need to go to esticle
Why would you say this... I felt that our games (in the first match... the second one i just threw since i was getting sick of the tourny) were really good. I feel like my Forward Smashing was no where near as bad as your back air spam... my god I was starting to think it was your only move... But whatever.

But yeah... for us to go to XIII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E you would have to find a way for it not to cost 42342 dollars and it might be doable for us.

Will likely not come to another one of these. Too much venue fee for not enough set-ups/competition. Not really worth it.

Shiri - GG's

QFT

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I would like to thank everybody for coming to this and once again say I am sry about having very little set-ups hopefully I will be able to do alot more next time.

Cobra- I would like to thank you for running the tourney while I was in tourney matches in other games.

Pika-Pika!- Nice matches and good **** on getting first man!

Teg- I thought you were going to flip but I was wrong. Good **** on getting 2nd

The Yoshi player- Good *** yoshi never played one before and probably won't play one that skilled in my life!

Everybody else I thank you all for coming and I promise to make it better next time.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
maybe you guys are misinterpreting me, im not trying to start any **** with you guys, but when you say "good enough for me" it makes me think that you think your clearly better than me or something, which i don't think is the case at all.

and for tuxedo, you ran the timer out on the trap two games in a row, i didn't do that to anyone. i wasn't necessarily talking about our game but watching that set was really, really, painful. And if your going to start going on about my back air, its pretty much the only thing that beats you rolling around the stage, just because i employed it, and won enough to make you switch to rob shouldn't be a fault of mine.

pika pika and teg, you guys are good players, and im not saying you suck or that i ***** you guys or that I have excuses for everything. I was just trying to make a point in saying that just because you won a couple money matches off of me doesn't mean your better than me.

oh and tom, no hard feelings man, but i cant bring myself to go to another one of those tournies. 10 dollars for what? tables and a room? they supply nothing and charge you an arm and a leg. That **** coulda been at someone's house.

Voidious

Smash Apprentice
omegablackmage - Would it really bother you so much if TEG and Pika thought they were better than you? Frankly, that's insanity, bro. Do you think Kobe cares that Pierce said he's better than him? Who's "better" is subjective; who wins a game / match / tourney is not. Seriously, man, it's perfectly acceptable (and practically expected, imo) for all 3 of you to think you're the best among the group. You all have mad skills. I'm reminded of a quote from Matt Hughes: "If you're undefeated, then you're not fighting the right people."

How about this - I honestly believe that in 6 months, I'll be better than all of you. Does that bother you? :-) It sure as hell doesn't bother me that you'll scoff at that... (And if I'm wrong, I'll be the first to accept it.)

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
no thats not what im getting at, but if kobe one two basketball games and then said he was satisfied saying that he's better than pierce, i'd think thats wrong.

i suppose this is getting a bit out of hand, but i do expect 50 dollar money matches from teg, pika, and tuxedo at the next tournament we're at though : )

something about this tournament has put me in a sour mood. normally i don't get this worked up about nothing, so for any ill intent that seems to have been portrayed, my apologies.

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
JesiaTeg: Good matches but just look at pikas stats, he's broken! http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/Haab/1189327871617.jpg
Shiri: Good **** but remember L/R+B != UP+B
Dom: Keep 3 stocking OBM
Mages: I had a lot of good matches with all of you and ill be looking forward to playing you all again.
Vigilante: Good **** man our matches came down to the wire.
Everyone else whos names I forgot because im lazy: I had some fun friendlies and everyone seemed real relaxed and we got alot of good games in.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Someone buy me Taco Bell.

Shiri - Our string of friendlies early on was some of the most fun I had all day - really chill and low pressure, but still competitive, and both of us using a lot of different / fun characters. I had to chuckle inside when you chose Link to my Pit, as that happens to be the one single matchup that I have the most experience with. =) (My older bro uses Link.) Your Yoshi is straight badass, too. Hope to see you again!
Thank you. I enjoyed them as well. Very rare to find people who actually play friendlies in a friendly manner these days, LOL! See you at another event perhaps? Please come to ROC if you can in the future.

Shiri - GG's
Yes, they very exceptional matches. Congrats for winning, I was playing at the best I've played in a while and it was fun. I wish I had clutched it up in the end, but I'd rather not have lost to anyone else there, haha. Hopefully I'll get to see you again at some point in the future.

The Yoshi player- Good *** yoshi never played one before and probably won't play one that skilled in my life!
Thanks. Sorry I couldn't make a better impression during our matches; if there is a next time, I hope to be able to put up more of a fight. You'll find plenty more skilled Yoshis, though. I haven't even touched the surface of my character yet and my tournament performances are lacking in general. You'll find more, I promise. Thanks for hosting.

I hunger.

**points to Jesiah**

Food. NOW.

OneWingedAngelo1

Smash Journeyman
and for tuxedo, you ran the timer out on the trap two games in a row, i didn't do that to anyone. i wasn't necessarily talking about our game but watching that set was really, really, painful. And if your going to start going on about my back air, its pretty much the only thing that beats you rolling around the stage, just because i employed it, and won enough to make you switch to rob shouldn't be a fault of mine.
Oohhhh! Yeah that game against that kirby player was a lot like when I was fighting you except for one thing... you approached me and he never did. He would get close then back away.

I didn't think I camped him at all, both games he refused to fight me, he would just try to do a suck and drop or hit me with back airs and run away. Those matches were a joke, Kirby is much more offensive than that guy was playing.

Also, why are you speaking on his behalf? Let him complain about it. Also, I will state it once again... I threw the match against you in the losers bracket, I did all I needed to do to you the first time we fought. That tournament was poorly organized/run and the rules were retardedly cheap. Banning 2 stages and striking a random pick? Thats horrible since there are only like 4-5 good stages to fight on to begin with. Not to mention allowing stages like Distant Planet and Hanenbow which just screams "It's Camping Time!" Best of Three matches should be something where you fight on a neutral, you fight on your turf, and you fight on their turf, not, ban their turf and fight on neutrals the entire time.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Since it doesn't seem there will be a results thread...

GOOD **** EVERYONE.

Shiri - Your Yoshi was drop dead sexy. So good. Your set with OWM was probably the highlight of the night for me, save...

Tom + Mages = Out Shining Finals matches. Seriously. You were all too funny. That combined with Shiri's commentary on Pika's play... my god I was in freaking stitches. That was sooo funny.

All the Mages, good ****. Sucked losing, but if I'm gunna lose at least it's to mages. You have collectively stolen $12 of my dollars and whatever OBM ended up getting out of my entry fee. You're all too good, I've gotta get more play in before Esticle. Any chance you guys aren't doing anything after Tuesday(last day of work for me).

Everyone else, you're all great. I love you and I can't think about shout outs(I usually copy and past results)

Oh and Riot(God at Hand) - You're a cool kid, and so were the people you were with. Nice meeting you, I was surprised to see you actually took the time to learn the low tier down b move of Zelda's. Your sheik is nice, far better than mine. We need to play.
I posted that in the other thread. Now for real shout outs.

1:pikaPika! (Pika) - Didn't play you at all. But good **** in the grand finals.
2:JesiahTEG (Snake) - Same thing. Didn't play you but good ****. Your Snake did seem interesting.
3:OmegaBlackMage (GW) - ::le sigh:: Having to play you that early sucked. You shouldn't have even been in my bracket that early. I was supposed to be able to chill in the Loser's Bracket and not have to deal with you pesky mages.

I'd love to do friendly's with you at some point. I could learn A TON from you. And I have very little GaW expierence.
4:Buuman (MK, D3) - You totally took my money. Good stuff. We'll have to do DK and Meta again at a later date, once I shake the problems my DK was having all day. No one should be going Sonic cause they can't win with DK after all.
5: TuxedoMask (Lucario) - Enjoyed the Friendlies with you after the tourney. I appreciated the tips. Sorry I couldn't help you more on the match up, my DK was garbage Saturday for somereason.
5: Nuro (Snake) - NURO! You're a pretty chill dude, to bad mean old Cobra had to put a stop to your friendlies.
7: OmegaWhiteMage (ROB) - There's something about the ROB/Sonic match up that is just so much fun. You're a wicked chill dude. One day I'll take a set against your ROB I swear it.
7: Vigiliante (Wario) - TOM! So funny. So so so funny. I watched the vids just to listen to you(and Shiri).
9: Cobra - Cobra, always nice seeing you. You need to relax a bit though, you always seem so high strung at tourney's lately. Good stuff though, love your Sheik.
9: Chubaka - DO IT CHEWY!
9: Voidious - It was nice meeting you as well. Sonic in tourney's would be a bad idea, if my Sonic wasn't ****. Or I could have managed to play anyone else well that day. Shrug, no johns though. I like playing Sonic better anyway. :)
9: The_Trap - You were really really tired. That was less fun than yelling "It's a trap!" Heh, our match was a lot of trying to bait the other and steal momentum... that is until you went Snake. Good stuff.
13: Ace - Man, you've clearly got the sexiest and most amazing Sonic ever. DK wouldn't do what he was supposed to, like win, cause he was intimidated by your amazing Sonic.
13: Shiri - Your Yoshi is ****. I wish I could have played it. And your commentary to PikaPika! vs. TEG was great.
13: Spelunke - I don't know who you are?
13: Riot - Nice meeting you, I've seen you at a few other Ma tourney's it was good to chat.
17: AJ - Who?
17: SBSoldier - Good games man. Keep working on that Marth. You pulled more tippers on me than I think a Marth has before. I was rather surprised.
17: H - Huh? A tourney this small and I didn't **** with everybody there... weird...
17: Igusa2 - I'm assuming you were Igusa's sister(never got your name). It's nice to see a PT in play.
17: Koolade - I KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOW! IT'S A MIRACLE!
17: Igusa - I totally heard your name wrong. Completely, disregard that thing where I thought I played you. This place was too loud.
17: Dave - Hrm.
17: GhettoFabulous - Don't you taunt me with your fancy tricks like "PRIORITY!" Sonic needs none of this... ... unless he wants to remember what his win screen looks like. :(
25: Ivan - Good matches man. You're a chill dude. Sonic is like a secret weapon though, no one plays him in tourney's so no one knows what to expect.

Other than that I gotta say MA you guys suck at bringing Set Ups. Seriously... it was depressing. Step it up guys. I'll probably go to the next one assuming a few people actually say they're bringing set ups. I might go anyway though, without Mages maybe I can place well and impress people.... or not.

Good stuff everyone I had a good amount of fun. I just wish it was alot quieter there, no one could hear my hilarious comments during matches over the noise in the Soul Calibur 4 room. :(

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
OBM...i don't take anything personally dude, i really don't. you think you're better than me, it's cool lol you have a right to think whatever you want...tbh i'm not even sure i think i'm better than you. actually i do but dude, to each his own. we'll just play more later on. i can play someone for like 10 hours and lose every match and have them say i suck the whole time...i really dont care, all i care about is winning so i mean you can say whatever you want and i wont get offended. tuxedomask is a little different though but like i said before, you're a good player and it'll be fun to play you again.

for example, plank just came in here and said i played like md/va does 4 months ago. i didnt take it personally at all, plank is my friend and i know that we'll still chill probably when he comes to buffalo, even if he thinks im bad...do i agree with him that i'm bad? no. but i'm not gonna say anything cuz all that matters is results. if he comes up and i show him that i'm good, problem solved. if he comes up and think's im bad, well i just have to get better then.

oh i just realized plank wasnt talking about me...well w/e he'd stlil probably say that lol

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
no, it was uncalled for b1itching on my part, you guys won fair and square. hope to see you guys soon. like i said, i usually don't get so upset/worked up about this, but something about this tournament really pissed me off. you guys all won your respective matches, so you have the right to say your better, all i can hope for is that i can play better the next time we meet, and be sure that i will : )

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
OBM...i don't take anything personally dude, i really don't. you think you're better than me, it's cool lol you have a right to think whatever you want...tbh i'm not even sure i think i'm better than you. actually i do but dude, to each his own. we'll just play more later on. i can play someone for like 10 hours and lose every match and have them say i suck the whole time...i really dont care, all i care about is winning so i mean you can say whatever you want and i wont get offended. tuxedomask is a little different though but like i said before, you're a good player and it'll be fun to play you again.

for example, plank just came in here and said i played like md/va does 4 months ago. i didnt take it personally at all, plank is my friend and i know that we'll still chill probably when he comes to buffalo, even if he thinks im bad...do i agree with him that i'm bad? no. but i'm not gonna say anything cuz all that matters is results. if he comes up and i show him that i'm good, problem solved. if he comes up and think's im bad, well i just have to get better then.

oh i just realized plank wasnt talking about me...well w/e he'd stlil probably say that lol
nope i was only talking about the canadian mk who just shuttle loops all match and gets 2nd place. that **** is like prime march 08 brawl from md/va

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
The brackets for this tourney were kind of unfortunate most of the mages had to play each other. . Nuro went ice climbers and went into the looser bracket early. Then nuro and I played, I knocked him out, it was close. Then I had to play blackmage. Idk..IMO it was a strange tourney set up

Good **** to everyone
GGs Nuro, Jesiah, and pika, hope to play u guys again
To be fair it's a little hard to avoid when there are only 23 participants int he tournament and there are 4 people from the mages there. there is really only so much the bracket can do at that point. OWM and OBM both looked at the brackets when they were formed, we changed a few things around and then they said it was good.

...Nuro being knocked to Losers was unexpected, but hey that's how tournaments go, there's nothign Tio can do about an upset. The only Mage you played was Black Mage and even then that was only in Loser's semi-finals...so really, I don't know why you are complaining. the fact that Black Mage was even in losers bracket was another thing that couldn't have been foreseen by the seeding.

Sorry, but in such a small tournament, the bracket was set up the best it could be. the only person with a legitimate beef agaisnt the bracket is Tuxedo Mask who was made to play OBM twice, when it could have been avoided had everyone simply played the matches I told them to when and where i told them to.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Were you the dude that was screaming the whole time? Lol you need to chill out bro no need to scream for an entire tournament...gg's though your sheik is tricky

Cobra

Smash Journeyman

Shiri - GG's

oh and tom, no hard feelings man, but i cant bring myself to go to another one of those tournies. 10 dollars for what? tables and a room? they supply nothing and charge you an arm and a leg. That **** coulda been at someone's house.

...I talked to the owner about this during the tournament. he says that he wished he had known that we would have needed more TVs so he could have accommodated us, but I don't think that it was accurately described to him that it was needed. Besides that though, I mean look at Mass Madness and do the math.

Mass madness typically has 75+ players. 20% of the prize pool goes to them and they supply nothing really all that useful to us besides tables and extension cords and a really hot uncomfortable room with not a lot of seating or anything thing else to look t besides smash. entrance fees for tournaments are about $10 for singles, $10 per team, or $5 a player...

Thats $2 venue fee x75 = $150 , PLUS doubles for about half the players...which is another $35 dollars or so. That's $185 dollars to the store.

At TGA, there were 26 competitors --> thats $260 to the owner. And we get a Nice, big area with lots of chairs in an air-conditioned place with tons of other stuff we can do all around us.

TRUE...we didn't have many TVs, but that's also partially OUR fault, as mas Madness hasn't supplied TVs in any of the past events I've been to. Next time, when we run the tournament, Tom and i will request some more TVs from him, but to be honest it's also the job of those COMING to the tournament to supply TVs as well.

...TGA is a bit more expensive, but its not OUTRAGEOUSLY so...it's like a difference of $10 , which you guys are willing to spend on money matches left and right anyways.

I would say give the third installment it's fair chance before saying you'll never come to one ever again. This tournament was much better run then the first one...and I really think that run #3 will be even better then #2.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
Were you the dude that was screaming the whole time? Lol you need to chill out bro no need to scream for an entire tournament...gg's though your sheik is tricky
Lol...that depends, when did you hear the screaming? Was it when i was paying Robotron and screaming? Or when me and koolade were having our Bubble game battle of the century?

Well, either way...yeah that was probably me screaming...but more then likely not during a match...I don't normally scream during a match unless I'm playing a Happy Birthday Match :-p

...but to be fair I do scream a lot. it's my way of having fun, and honestly I do have hearing loss in both of my ears, so a lot of the time I can't tell that I'm being as loud as I am. No johns though...I'm loud.

And thanks! Lol, she' only tricky cause no one ever plays Sheik or learns to Boost Smash...so everyone is just like "Huhhh?!?!? Sheik can do that?!?!" :laugh:

Buuman

Smash Ace
To be fair it's a little hard to avoid when there are only 23 participants int he tournament and there are 4 people from the mages there. there is really only so much the bracket can do at that point. OWM and OBM both looked at the brackets when they were formed, we changed a few things around and then they said it was good.

...Nuro being knocked to Losers was unexpected, but hey that's how tournaments go, there's nothign Tio can do about an upset. The only Mage you played was Black Mage and even then that was only in Loser's semi-finals...so really, I don't know why you are complaining. the fact that Black Mage was even in losers bracket was another thing that couldn't have been foreseen by the seeding.

Sorry, but in such a small tournament, the bracket was set up the best it could be. the only person with a legitimate beef agaisnt the bracket is Tuxedo Mask who was made to play OBM twice, when it could have been avoided had everyone simply played the matches I told them to when and where i told them to.
lol no worries man. I liked that sheik btw.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
lol no worries man. I liked that sheik btw.
Hehe...thanks! Same goes to your G&W and some of the other miscellaneous characters you used...but mainly the G&W. Those were some fun matches for sure! I was glad I was able to get some friendlies in since I was busy running the tournament for the most part.

Buuman

Smash Ace
Hehe...thanks! Same goes to your G&W and some of the other miscellaneous characters you used...but mainly the G&W. Those were some fun matches for sure! I was glad I was able to get some friendlies in since I was busy running the tournament for the most part.
ahaha, you're thinking of ghettofabulous, I was the MK/Dedede player that got 4th, not sure if we played or not, I cant remember. But I know I didnt use GW xD, and OBM uses GW like a god as well lol

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
ahaha, you're thinking of ghettofabulous, I was the MK/Dedede player that got 4th, not sure if we played or not, I cant remember. But I know I didnt use GW xD, and OBM uses GW like a god as well lol
Oh....err...ummm...I love you anyways? :laugh:

(thansk for the compliment then, means even more that people were watching!)

Top Bottom