• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Avatar Thread

Nodrak

Smash Ace
A compilation of Lucario avatars anyone to use. Feel free to add your own, I'll update them to the original post. Make sure they're 75x75 and less then 34.2 KB in size. I recommend using .gif, it keeps good quality and compresses it well.

Drawn:

Screenshot:

Note: All art are copyright to their original creators, all (or most) used without permission.

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
i digged the last one, but I put too much effort in finding my current avatar to change it now.
someday perhaps...
*saves into HD and runs away before the alarms sound*

steviep

Smash Rookie
ahhhh you added the picture that i found
now too many people will use it and it will be less cool than it already is
:(
ehhh its all good i guess

Nodrak

Smash Ace
lol cute pic. I'll see what I can do =P I got most of the pics (the appropriate pics, even with safe search on ... yeah) from google images. Didn't do anything from DA directly.

manhunter098

Smash Lord
Heres a couple avatars that I made.

I guess you can credit Nintendo for the raw images.

Dont know if similar pics exist in the predefined avatar database though, but I made these two myself. I want to do one with double team, but I cant find a pic that would work right for it.

Nodrak

Smash Ace
I would post mine, but I uploaded it directly from my computer :( Sorry!
Hehe yeah. Just right click the picture of your avatar from one of your posts: if you're using Firefox click "copy image location" gives you the URL it's saved at. If you're using Internet Explorer click "properties" and look for the URL. I'll add it up =P

Edit: Oh and thanks to manhunter and Meta-Kirby. Thank's Kasai for posting the image too =P

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Here's a Lucario recolored avatar that I was able to compose. There are two versions; the 75x75 pixel size and the default 89x89 used in Smashbros.com.

Smashboards.com size

Default size

Nodrak

Smash Ace
Thank's to you guys too. I didn't know whether I should just get Lucario or the 2 others in the avatar too so I made two!

Nodrak

Smash Ace
Holy----... Thanks =P
I'll remove the ones that are in the June 2008 selection since they're already there.
Also uploading some from our favorite comic.

Edit: Ok I forgot which ones were from the June selection so I'll just keep them all there =P

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I don't have the equipment, but you will get a lot of good Lucario pics by pausing a game during a forcepalm attack. If done correctly, Lucario will be the same color as the background. Its really cool, especially when I did it in a puddle on Delfino plaza.

During a frame or two you will notice that Lucario flashes during forcepalm. Pause it during the flash, and you'll get a lot of interesting pictures for avatars, based on the background of the stage.

Thanks for all the avatars, I'm gonna have to change mine to one of those. Nice sig, Tallen! I didn't like it at first, but it kinda grows on you.

manhunter098

Smash Lord
Alright, I took the second of Kitamerby's raws and rendered it. The first one didnt have enough of Lucario in it to really do much of anything with it. I had to restructure part of his headband(?) though, but I still think it looks pretty good. Its a PNG so you can play with the background without having to re-render it to get rid of the white background, I myself will also put a background to it, its not formatted for an avatar yet though.

His headband (top part) looks a bit off here, just because the background is transparent and well the color of the headband has blended into the page, it should look fine if you copy and paste it into whatever you use to edit images with, and it should end up with a pure white or a transparent background.

Nodrak

Smash Ace
I have a pic of him completely cyan but I lack an SD card reader to get it off my wii >.< If you can get your pics up I have the means to avatar-ize them

manhunter098

Smash Lord
Alright, here is the picture I just uploaded but with a background, and it is properly sized for an avatar.

Its kinda trippy looking with the swirled background.

I was wondering, is there any way to get the pictures you take in Brawl onto your computer? I never bothered looking into it until now.

Nodrak

Smash Ace
Alright, here is the picture I just uploaded but with a background, and it is properly sized for an avatar.

Its kinda trippy looking with the swirled background. Oi! Its still in PNG format.
PNG isn't supported by this forum, I'll change it and re-upload, thanks!

Edit: apparently it is supported... Added!

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
...Why is mine the only one that doesn't max the size limit? I feel singled out! I'm breaking the checkerboard! D:

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I oughta show some of mine sometime.
That's like saying "I've got a secret, but I'm not telling!"
Don't just talk saying you've got something you CAN post, but you won't. It's kinda rude and ruins the spirit of the topic.
*Secondary Defiance*

btw I'll see what I can do about the other pic you posted Kita, manhunt covered the first one
Honestly, I'd prefer to see what you'd do with the OTHER other pic we discussed...

Nodrak

Smash Ace
I was wondering, is there any way to get the pictures you take in Brawl onto your computer? I never bothered looking into it until now.
Completely missed that!

There is. Save the pic to an SD card. Use an SD card reader to move the screenshot onto your computer (they'll be in .bin format). Go to this thread for information on how to change it to jpg.

manhunter098

Smash Lord

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Top Bottom