• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Breaker Results Thread! Thanks to everyone who came out!

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner

PINECONE FISH APPROVES OF THIS TOURNAMENT

All matches recorded by MDK00 can be found here

lol sorry for the page stretcher. ANYWAY, SHOUTOUTS:

Adnan: holy crap man, I can't tell you how much your efforts helped. I hope you got some friendlies in. I don't think I did until about 8:30 or something, but I got a lot. Seriously though, thanks. It was a lot of help.

Jeff(man): yay for doubles. that was fun. we must make sure to do more of those later.

David: I don't think we really played...at all. lol @ harassing Matt.

Matt: thanks for all the TVs and stuff, and helping at the end.

Marco: I LIIVVEEE!

Dzenan: SACRED COMBO

Josh: thanks a lot for housing and driving and everything. there's a lot of stuff that wouldn't have worked without your efforts.

Imadh: hags

Bernard: hags

Ryan: hags

Nate: good stuff yesterday.

GK: congrats on winning singles. your characters are looking really good.

Ambrose/JL: good job on doubles, too. the last matches of the night were pretty entertaining.

Rae: thanks a LOT for recording. that was awesome.

To everyone else that I met/played, good stuff. It was fun. There are far too many people to shout out to, so I'll cut it there. You know who you are. Church of Smash, Brampton, other people, good stuff, and thanks for coming out to this. It was awesome.

Feel free to talk about the results, post shoutouts and other stuff, and god knows what else we come up with in these threads...you know. Anyway I'm gonna do this fast because I've got a class to go to soon, so here are the results quickly:

Melee Singles:

1: Unknown522
1: RaynEX
3: I.B
4: Coolhat
5: loldongs
5: D.B
7: Sanuzi
7: Grmo
9: Lone Wolf
9: Switchblade
9: Europhoria
9: Jeffman
13: Nick
13: Pwny
13: FrostedSoul
13: aAndy
17: blowtoes
17: Nightmare
17: Steve
17: Worldjem7
17: Desh
25: Steven

BRAWL SINGLES:

1: GK
2: J.L
3: Runawayfire
4: MDK
5: Chaotic
5: Ambrose
7: Drix
7: Kjdjy
9: Atsuu
9: Switchblade
9: Pointman rob
9: Alphameric
13: Venom
13: Ace21
13: RaynEX
13: Bug
17: H20
17: Worldjem
17: Pyro
17: PKM
17: Chris
17: Tommy
17: GI
17: Grmo
25: Kerwin
25: AZN99
25: Dmaine
25: Afro
25: Alih
25: Brendan
25: Jeffman
25: AvericeX
33: Boner
33: Kevin
33: Guts
33: Kenza
33: Lazy
33: 2sick
33: J400
33: Rejjae
33: WiGi
33: Kec
33: Mikey7
49: Matt S.
49: Danny T

BRAWL DOUBLES:

1: Team AznSensation (Amb + J.L)
2: A Team Called Sonicboom (chao + GK)
3: Team Chocolate MILF (Rayn + Run)
4: Metabotz (switchblade + mdk00)
5: Team Steven Combo (pyro + BooM)
5: Team Brosotros (CS + Ace)
7: Team Amazing Combos (THEY DONT EXIST!) (WIGI + Blowtoes)
7: FoxBox (GI + Fox)
9: Team Smashbound (Jeffman + Grmo)
9: Team Carter (carter + benson)
9: Team Twin Brothers (leek + allan)
9: Team Chuck Norris (Law + Order)
13: Team Smash Bros. (Really Brothers) (venom + 2sick)

(you guys know who you are)

AND LET ME JUST THROW THIS OUT THERE TO EVERYONE WHO THOUGHT WE COULDN'T DO THIS: WE HAD EXCESS TIME, AND AT LEAST 2.5 HOURS FOR FRIENDLIES. THEN ONLY REASON WE DIDN'T DO MELEE DOUBLES WAS BECAUSE NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE SIGNED UP. SO THERE YOU GO, WE DID IT.

On a final note, I would just like to point out how good this was for the community. It gets the brawlers and melee-ers to play together, and it really helps us stay as ONE community rather than a split community, and it really helps us appreciate one another. I think things like this will be really good for the community, and with any luck there will be another one in future. (I mean in a venue; house tournaments are nowhere near as epic)

I was gonna say see you next mission, but Samus sucks in smash so nvm.

ggs everyone, see you next time.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
lol jeff

TT_TT GAHH I GOT IN ALMOST NO FRIENDLIES ALL DAY. either the tv's were taken or I was in the middle of a tournament match

SHOUT OUTZ

GTA GAIZ

Adnan - ;_; we never got in our melee set. well i didnt get in many friendlies either so thatd be why. when i did have time for a friendly u were already in one. blarg you, your seating skills, and your loud voice helped run this tourny

Grmo - GOOD S[/]HIT RUNNING THIS TOURNAMENT. It was a complete success. I think because of this tournament we've managed to fix up SOMETHING within the community. Without you none of this would have happened. also IF GRMO DOESNT GET SMASH CO-ORDINATOR FOR THIS THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK MORE HE HAS TO DO IN ORDER TO GET IT

Bernie - yes. it all went as planned. I lost that match on purpose MWAHAHAHAHAHA

David - I love you =D

Dzenan - didnt see much of you except when we went out for stuff at the conveniance store =(

Mike - where the hell did you go o_O?

Josh - YES LV9 CPU VS LV9 CPU FTFW. GAH EVERY PERSON I FACED WAS A FALCO. [nikoing]but man i had close that last match [/nikoing]

Rae - blarg i can believe I had to face you in the 3rd round TT_TT. you and your cheap *** meta. YEA TEAM METABOTZ. we didnt go all the way but atleast we got 4th overall

Nate -funny *** trip to pizza pizza, gg's man

Ambrose - LOL "what's an ichida?"

Charles - man that was a funny story XD. had I been you I'd have kicked him out after the first time we told him to stop swearing. LOL now ou see why for my biweekly I tell people a later time to show up because they will ALWAYS show up 30-60 minutes earlier

CoS

GK - that MM was close even though i know u were sand bagging for the first 2 rounds. but still good match man

Alphameric - blarg ive realized how gay GaW can be thanks to you

Pointman Rob - your ddd was too much for me to handle o_o. the matches I did win required WAY toomuch effort

Chaotic - no johns man, you won fair and square GG's. you're charizard scares me o_o

Niagra

you guys are flop

EVERYONE ELSE GOOD GAMES

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Ok, first of all, Niagra is flop.
I thought everyone was looking forward to a Brampton-Niagra crew battle...or maybe it was just Adnan.

Anyways. Good job everyone.
I know I could've placed higher but no johns.
Teams were the funnest thing I have ever done. Good job Andy.
We could've placed higher but no johns. Lol.

Umm, I didn't really play any friendlies, except against like, Alphameric and some other kid who used GaW.
Stupid GaW.

Good job everyone.
See you on the 17th?

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
This was fun =DD
Thanks for making this happen Grmo!
Shout outs to come, I guess

MDK00

Smash Ace
i think i made the right choice in comin to this event! i did good but felt i cud do better. lol by the end of the day i felt like i was more in my groove of the game. oh well

ggs to everyone especially
GK (da game king lol)
ambrose - "where is my money?"
JL "WHERE IS MY MONEY?"
nate - i only got to play u in dbls =S

more shout outz later, so tired

my email for those who wanted it
holla_back_yall@hotmail.com

J.L

Smash Ace
JL "WHERE IS MY MONEY?"
I dunno about you, but i got my money.

lol just kidding man!!!!! were all about trash talking and jokes in this community.
you definitely proved yourself in this tournament and im looking forward to fighting you again.

GGs to everyone, ill do a more proper shout out later.

MDK00

Smash Ace
I dunno about you, but i got my money.

lol just kidding man!!!!! were all about trash talking and jokes in this community.
you definitely proved yourself in this tournament and im looking forward to fighting you again.

GGs to everyone, ill do a more proper shout out later.
lol jks

all will be uploaded here when their done
http://ca.youtube.com/user/gtaSmash

a few a being uploaded now, btw dont mind the empty description box i will fill it out later. if i got any names or something like that just leave a comment in the vid n i'll fix it when i can

i'll upload as much as i can today, but bare with me ima bit busy, but for sure everything will be uploaded before nex saturday.

btw where any melee vids recorded? i'd like to take a look at some of those

Grmo

Smash Champion
^ Yes, we recorded about 17 matches or so. I'll upload them as soon as I've got time, so hopefully today.

Ok, first post edited with results, other comments, and shoutouts at the top. Oh yes and check the bottom of the post for a general comment about the tournament. And on that note, if there are still any haters/people causing problems regarding game differences, I'll tell to you what I told to everyone else who was a moron yesterday: go **** yourself, because the community is back together and we all want it to stay that way.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Grmo and staff, thanks for hosting this tournament, seriously, can't wait for the next one, hopefully I'll see most of you on the 17th.

Back to how well the tournament was done, awesome experience, awesome matches everyone.

And MDK and JL I was rooting for you guys, why did Gk win!? LOL,

GI

MDK00

Smash Ace
Grmo and staff, thanks for hosting this tournament, seriously, can't wait for the next one, hopefully I'll see most of you on the 17th.

Back to how well the tournament was done, awesome experience, awesome matches everyone.

And MDK and JL I was rooting for you guys, why did Gk win!? LOL,

GI
as for me i lost due to time up. i didnt know thats how it works, in my head i was thinkin it wud be a 1 stock battle (not sudden death) but oh well as players we are inclined to know the rules so thats my own fault. but even if i did noe who knows if that wud have made a difference lol

lol as for JL lol all i can say is hannibow FTW (i was rootin for GK cuz JL took me out lol)

Grmo

Smash Champion
You spelled Hanenbow wrong lol

Oh yes, speaking of which, we were getting WAY too many questions about the rules. I ended up printing off a copy of the rules posted in the thread, but...sheesh. Everyone please, if you're reading this: YOU ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR KNOWING THE RULES, AND FOR MAKING SURE YOU'RE ON TIME FOR YOUR MATCHES.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Amaaazing tournament. It was really a dope time. This was SOOO necessary for the brawl community cause now everyone has got to come out and play/meet each other.

There's sooo many people so shoutouts are hard...

Good **** as always Sonic Boom! (You know who you are)

Mdk and Switchblade: Keep that **** up, I know you guys will have more people to play now so you can't die on us lol. (which it looked like you were going to do for a moment before)
Good stuff Cos, been a long *** time and it was dope to see you guys again.
Definetly do that crew battle next time.

To all my old melee friends: It was definetly fun to see you peeps, its been a long *** time for some of you. I do still hope you'll all join the dark side eventually.

Annnd to all the new people I met/played: It was definetly awesome to see so many people are really interested in this game. I hope to see all of these new faces at the following tournaments that will occur.
If you didn't do as well as you though you would, dont get discouraged..... just use it as inspiration to train harder and get better!

Also this tournament proved we really need to take another look at some of the stage bans and whatnot. I knew this would happen, but I knew we needed to see some evidence for it.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Yes I agree. We need to bring back that stage discussion thread. Anyway Nate, I can see myself "joining the dark side" (yesterday made me like Brawl a lot more), but I'll still keep playing Melee no matter what. I hope you do too :)

I intend to at least play Brawl doubles at tournaments, so count me in for that.

MDK00

Smash Ace
HANENBOW doesnt need evidence, what were you guys smokin for allowing that **** =S
mario circuit, norfair, brinstar need to go as well.

oh yeah screw everybody for banning norfair, i hate you guys

WIGI

Smash Champion
great tourney

thankjs to grmo and pples who helped.

shoutout thingies.

Blowtoes, you were agreat partner we ahd some mad chemistry (i unno, maybey cuz wqe play togetehr liek everyday) we both definatly ahd our heroic moments.

Venom. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. stupid MK. i almost ahd you once with my PT. then you pwnt my luigi. good on you.

Pointman: aside from the gaynes you did with your ddd infinating me, i had ALOT of fun matches with you, i definatly feel i improved because of these. thanks

PKM: again, great fun matches at the end of the night. you and pointman are the gayest team ever. friggen kirby with meta's power you were both nueatral b-ing me at the same time. LOL but anyways your in my next combo vid fo sho =P

B-town. for helping me realize i suck at melee, then not caring and letting me be in the crew anyways. <3
im not giving up on that game either, who knows, maybey one day i can be technical.

Coolhat: for teahcing me everything i know about luigi in melee that i don't even use anymore and for teafing my controler =P

and everyone else, especialy the team battles. Asain Sensation we came close to beating you once. but it just wasn't meant to be.

C 3

Smash Ace
SHOUTZ!! (I was the guy in the red jersey and black pants for those who didn't know)

GRMO - Even though I didn't get to enter, thanks soooooooooooo much for hosting man. It was a really fun tournament, things flowed well and there was very little bashing (and there wasn't much room for bashing considering brawl heavily outweighed melee this tournament). Hopefully there will be pools next time to give me time to get there and be able to enter haha

UNKNOWN522 - My boy Ryan. Great playing once again man, great to see you doing well at these tournaments, keep it up and we should play more often, u can teach me a thing or two (or three) haha peace!

RAYNEX - Joker as always, great job in melee singles and hopefully you'll do better next time in Brawl. We should play more, help eachother get better.

I.B. - Your melee play is ridiculously impressive man. You've gotten soooooooooo much better since I first knew you, I respect you a lot. You lost to great players, and that's nothing to be ashamed of (not to say you are or anything). We need to play more.

COOLHAT - Great to see you back man!! You took a break and still came in 4th.......... You're pro. We need to play more for sure, Luigi bros FTW!!! P.S. You left and didn't say bye!?!?! especially to me!!?!?!? you jerk!!! haha

LOLDONGS - I'm sorry about what happened in singles, you did well though, don't overlook that. Keep playing, you're a fun part of this community, good luck next time.

D.B. - Favourite GTA falcon by far haha U-tilt to falcon punch!?!? SACRED COMBO!?!?!?! IN ONE DAY!?!?!? how!??!?! haha you're too awesome man. We need to play!!!

LONE WOLF - Thanks so much for the directions. We never got our friendlies!! you owe me!! haha

SWITCHBLADE - Nice talkin to you man, and we need to play again, melee and brawl.

MARCO - I'M NOT RACIST!! haha fun playing you man, you should try again man!! you're good. More friendlies soon please.

GK - You suprised me the most by far. I have so much more respect for you after this tournament. You played strategically, and made a table-turning CT at the end (It was disappointing to see my buddy lose, but GJ none of the less). Hope to play you soon, and thanks for hosting that tournament for me a few weeks ago.

JL - Solid playing as always. GK caught you a bit off guard at the end, but you still did really well man. We'll look at the videos and work out the mistakes (First off, more punishment for catching your opponents off guard..... Second, band that ******** stage!!! haha) Come by for friendlies.

RUN - Fun chillin with u as usual. Great playing, and shame on you for throwing away a pot of nearly $200 haha I know it's not the money, just messin with u. We must play more.

MDK - Great first outing. Since you're from the SRK scene, we definitely need to play some 3s, along with brawl matches that aren't FFA's for once.

AMBROSE - Great playing once again, good luck in the future for singles. Come by to play when you have time.

DEJANA - Great to see you again. You're slowly getting better, good for you. we made a pretty good team haha we definitely need to play more often, i'll help you out if I can.

POINTMAN - Did you ever team with Volasco? Ever?

NIAGRA - Was really hoping to see you guys again. If I have the 24th off, I will definitely come to your next tournament.

That is all, sorry to anyone I forgot...................

MDK00

Smash Ace
shoutoutz

nate - u r so dirt for droppin out against JL i h8 u for that. ur MK is too kool tho. lol i stole alot of ur **** and used it on bug (the dude u MM'd) works nicely lol

JL - now that i watch our last match at frigate orpheon i pulled a stupid move at the end but oh well better luck nex time. as long as nobody is callin me **** its all good, otherwise some1 is gunna get a mouth-full from me =D jkzzz, nice to make new friends *thumbs up*

ambrose - stupid ice climbers + mario circuit, good pick tho i wus completely fuked up =S. same as wut i sed to JL nice to make new friends

bug - fun casuals man, good to see new face and talent is sauga hope to see u in future sauga events

infamousGK - ur too good. i wish i had an arsenal of characters like you do. lol this dude says to me "yo man thats why they call me GK" i says "wut does GK stand for?" gk says "DA GAME KING" LOLOLOL

erix - good games and jkz man. pull out that controller outta nowhere, NINJA STYLEZ lol i like it. btw good falco

matt - thnx for bein my dbls partner on such short notice too

adnan - mad respectz for holdin **** for me to til i get there. i deeply appreciate it

grmo - awesome event man, my 1st big smash event it was brilliant. thnx for hosting and running it

if im missin any1 lemme kno

edit: my day jus freed up so all the brawl vids shud be up by the end of tonite if not 2morro morning or so
http://ca.youtube.com/user/gtaSmash
i will fill in the descriptions later too lazy now

wtclanDOTcom

Smash Apprentice
gg everyone..shouldve gone further, disappointmented in myself but w/e its my first tourney.

thanks for hosting it was fun

hope to see you guys next saturday

ill do shoutouts soon, im too lazy right now lol.

Thanks, Bug.

Grmo

Smash Champion
yay for shoutouts. lol I honestly didn't hear any bashing. In fact I'm kind of dissapointed to hear that there was any :(

ANYWAY, IMPORTANT NOTICE: SOMEBODY LEFT A SILVER CONTROLLER AT THE TOURNAMENT. TELL ME IF YOU LOST YOURS.

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
GK - that MM was close even though i know u were sand bagging for the first 2 rounds. but still good match man (Switchblade)

I spent the first to games reading your mind. LOL

The only regret I had in this tourny was the last match with MDK and I... I played Melee and I didn't even know that rule.

alphameric

Smash Ace
Okay, time for yelling.
First I'd like to thank Grmo for for running this thing. I was the one who said you couldn't run Melee & Brawl in the given timeslot, but I'm glad you proved me wrong :laugh:

Julian - I gotta work abuse the bite more lol. Nice work man, Wario haters can go inhale some gas :chuckle:

Nate - Crews, first thing next time. Also, stop leaving every time we start a match -_-

MDK - Welcome to the scene. You've got a nasty MK, that **** is frustrating to play against lol

Ambrose - Some great matches, I seriously need to work on hunting down Nana :psycho:

Drix - See above lol

Switchblade - Those were some great friendlies. God**** ROB and his stupid range and speed lol

Bug - Your G&W is pretty nice man. You gotta get some more diversity and not Dair->Dodge->Dsmash all the time :)

Eric - I hate to say it but you're a Brawl stereotype, running and spamming. Hopefully you've learned that that won't win you games and you need to actually.. y'know, fight. Until next time.

AvericeX - Your D3 has some potential, it's just unfortunate that I play with Pointman all the time, so I pretty much know what you're going to try next :p

Mikey7 - Those were some pretty close matches we had. Maybe I'll go G&W more next time we meet so I don't give myself a panic attack :laugh:

PyroLoserKid - Kirby is a mean mother****er now. Def not going to be playing Wario by choice in that matchup. G&W > Kirby, still.

Zack - If you're going to be playing Pikachu vs G&W, try not to use thunder when he's above you, because that's pretty much giving the G&W a free stock, as I showed you.. a number of times :laugh:

Bernard - I'll stop the Melee hate if you stop the Brawl hate... Especially when playing Brawl :psycho: Deal? LOL.

Adnan - What you know about GK cp stages :laugh:. And yes, punching 2y/o's is what smash is all about.

Imadh - OH MAN IM SO GOOD AT MELEE NOW THANKS TO BRAWL. lol goodtimes

Church of Smash - That's what's up. Ken, eyes on the road, I can't save your life all the time. Johns on facebook..

To everyone else, GGs and it was great seeing everyone again.
Hopefully this experience hasn't disheartened any of the new players. You learn by losing, so I expect everyone coming back (including myself) to be better next time. I for one have to practice so I don't get booted by IC players next time. God**** that **** is lame :bee:
Also, I was disappointed that nobody wanted to mm me, but were willing to hand their cash over to GK lmao.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Okay, time for yelling.

[/SIZE] AvericeX - Your D3 has some potential, it's just unfortunate that I play with Pointman all the time, so I pretty much know what you're going to try next :p

I appreciate that a lot man. I just posted in the other thread (meant to post here ><) about our game. Probably the best match I've ever played. Basically what I said in the other thread was I wish I had more time and accessability to these tournaments to possibly harness that potential. No johns for me against G&W though, my roommate plays him and I should have known what I was doing was going to be predictable. Usually I just switch to Ness against my roommate and do a lot better, but that really has no relevance on how well Ness would do against a serious G&W player (not very well I imagine).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to future tourneys and especially looking forward to playing you again... hopefully I find a way to get better by then, but I don't think playing the same 5 people over and over again is going to do it.

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
Anyway, I'm looking forward to future tourneys and especially looking forward to playing you again... hopefully I find a way to get better by then, but I don't think playing the same 5 people over and over again is going to do it.

I play the same people all the time and I only get better. Learn new techniques and try not to be an easy read. Use mind games not johns!

I was impressed with:

Nate- Serious MK! The only thing I would have to say is learn more than MK because there are counters... We just don't know them yet. I don't see why you quit out of singles. I guess out of respect. Well I have respect for ya

MDK- awesome matches. I hate how it ended but GGs anyways. I like the anger that built up and exploded on the table hahaha

JL- Very nice Wario, I really liked those aerial-bite combos and bike KOs too jokes. Only advice I have for you is don't use your Fsmash so much. It is an excellent kill move if you use it to kill instead of rack damage.

Ambrose- Never got to play you in singles THANK GOD. I probably would of lost to your ICs.

Eric- I agree with Mugs. Not a bad falco but just like I told you I hate projectile spam. Using projectiles is key in brawl but use them to approach or defend... Not to stall a match while you get in a few hits that only do 3%

Ken- In time homes, in time.

I never got to watch many of my fellow CoSers matches but the few I did watch were pretty tight. Keep up the good work brothers.

Question:
Are there brawl power rankings? I don't really care about them at all but I was curious. Oh and one more thing; WoW is GEY!!!

Miller

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, I tried to come, but i was suspended like, 2 days before the tournament. Everyone else besides Niko was just to pinty to go, Niko didn't go because I couldn't go

Ill make sure to come out to the next one for sure

Mikey7

Smash Lord
This was my first ever super smash brothers tournament and all I have to say is that it was one of the best times I've ever had gaming. Big thanks to Grmo and his parents for putting the whole thing together and the staff for helping run it. There was not a single person who was a **** in the entire room, which I never thought would happen. Overall, the atmosphere was just amazing...you can't top 50 people in one room playing the same game.

Shoutouts:

Grmo, parents, staff: Thank you for the experience, was absolutely amazing...most fun I've had in a long time

Alphameric - Some great matches we had, maybe next time I'll keep switching characters to keep you guessing, haha. Can't wait to face you again...also on a side note I never knew Wario had so much potential.

RaynX - You obliterated me lol, I thought after i was up 70% to 5% that I would be able to win, but you just read me like a book after that. Was a fun match, thanks for your advice after, that is the reason I was able to keep up with Alphameric.

I didn't get to play anyone else, but I had a blast. I hope to come to way more tournaments in the future instead of staying home playing with CPU's (yeah, sadly thats my best competition at home). Not sure if I'll be able to make the biweeklies next week : ( but I will be making an effort to go to all other possible tournaments in the future.

Rejjae

Smash Apprentice
That tournament was great, thanks for hosting it Grmo.

It was my first tournament ever, and fortune did not smile upon me (fought Drix and RaynEX from the start, ended in 33rd place o.O), but it was fun. I was surprised at how well Atsuu did (maybe he's just lucky?)

I look forward to the next one that comes up, I'll be there for sure.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
Shoutsss

Grmo - I've always said, you put on a great tournament guy. Top tier stuff, every time. Caketown is THE place to play smash in the GTA. It's not a real tournament unless I can gorge myself on samosas and pizza pockets. :D

Nate - Metaknight is too good! Definitely gotta do some crews next time Im around. I was pretty sad when i heard you forfeited vs JL, I was lookin forward to watching that.

MDK - Another beastly Metaknight. Can't remember if we got any games in, but that set you had with GK was insane. Very sad that it had to end the way it did, but at the same time it was oddly appropriate that it finished with neither of you "truly" winning or losing.

Adnan - play brawl. haha, it was good seein' you again man.

David - the same goes for you, guy. poke

Ryan - grats on the Melee win, man, I was watchin a few of your games there between my brawl matches. Still as beastly as the last time I saw you :p

Bernard - Dedededitto, lol. Chaingrabs and Waddle dees and Penguin Presses oh my! Good games in both Melee and Brawl. (though I'm no longer nearly as good at the former anymore. john john john etc ;) ) the sticker on Mugs' back.... I was killing myself laughing!

JL - I never got to play you in a singles setting, but the beating you an Ambrose laid down on me and Pokemaster in team friendlies gave me a pretty good idea of what mighta happened 1 on 1. :p Never would have expected a double DK team. Also, your Wario is unholy.

Ambrose - I tried not to show it, but you had me SO SHOOK after I watched your first match. I figured I'd have to fight your ICs for sure in the bracket somewhere, and I honestly couldn't figure out which character I'd have to use to deal with that "One-grab and its over" bulls***. Unfortunately, Steve put me out before the situation came up. I'm gonna seek you out for a LOT of vs ICs practice next time I make the trip up.

WIGI - Lol i am SO sorry Pokemaster and I had to pull out that Metaknight and Kirby double Tornado Tag Team stuff on you guys. GGs with Luigi, I think you played my Yoshi and Dedede with him no? They were all so close.

Switchblade - Your R.O.B. is just as good as his name implies! ;) lol, loved that big long set with Dedede and Yoshi. I expect more of the same next time around.

D.B. - Good matches, we shoulda got more before you left! Oh well, next time.

AvericeX - Be kind to the Penguin King. He will take care of you. Oh, and a small piece of advice for fighting Alphameric's GaW: Throw some Dees on that B****!!!! (just don't let him bucket Waddle Doos beam attack lmao)

C 3 - To my knowledge, I've never teamed with Volasco. It's not entirely impossible, maybe once in a friendlies pick-up game or something, but never in a tournament.

Wow I know I'm forgetting so many people.... :( GGs everyone I didn't name, it was awesome to spend a Saturday afternoon just chillin' and playing vidjagames with you all.

CoS

Steve: A throwback to the G v M days of Melee was very nostalgic.

Mugs: God and Watch.

GK: Thanks for puttin me up for the weekend, I wasn't sure there'd be any room between you, me, and the 5 BILLION characters you play with. GK's Mansion!!!

Ken: WHY ARE YOU READING THIS? EYES ON THE ROAD!!!!!

Pokemaster: We gotta train that Kirby-MetaK team, it was too jokes!

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Shoutsss

AvericeX - Be kind to the Penguin King. He will take care of you. Oh, and a small piece of advice for fighting Alphameric's GaW: Throw some Dees on that B****!!!! (just don't let him bucket Waddle Doos beam attack lmao)
Great advice, but too late :p (the doo beams). The first dude I played against (the only guy in the room taller than me) owned me hard with that bucket...I hadn't realized he could do that until then lol.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol yeah pointman, that was retarted. its making me wonder if it realy is a viable team for competition. kirby is already amazing, but with meta's brokeness its just
BLAAAAAAAAAARH =)

yeah i beat your yoshi. and faced your dedede, came close to beating it a few times, would have to if you didn't infinite me on poke stadium, i honastly didn't even know that was posible, i thouht luigi was imune to dedede's throws.

But seriosly thanks for the matches, you and PKM made me so much better than i was at the start of the day

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
hey wigi i thought i told you
the counter to chaingrabbing with luigi
is missfiring them in the face

with your fist

in rl

WIGI

Smash Champion
OMG ANDY YOU SHULDA TOLD ME -.-

naw seriosly, i prefer solid dropkicks irl

or sex kicks

ask cameron from my school (if he even remembers)

i sexed kicked him of his scooter. i jumped of the benches at the side of teh shcool, stuck out my leg right before he rode by, and closelined him with it while i was in the air.

=]

make pies not war

me and david like pies. we discused this.

Top Bottom