• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Maybe just me, but if we could, I think I'd prefer it be a different thread... If opinions matter here.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Well, if we do that then this one have got to go. We're not allowed to have multiple threads open. So if we do a new one Blitzkreig just has to make sure to post updates for when I update the fake Dojo.
Ah, right... Well, I guess ultimately it's up to you two, but as long as something got coordinated so we'd get updates for the Dojo, I for one would rather have a new thread. It just seems too strange to be starting a new contest so many pages into this one. A fresh start thread-wise seems better, at least to me.

Is the fake dojo available to all eyes currently--if so may I have a link?
If you read the disscussion goin on in a thread you wouldn't have to ask so many questions.
He's right, you know, Luvtoy. In any case, the answer, currently, is no.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Ah, right... Well, I guess ultimately it's up to you two, but as long as something got coordinated so we'd get updates for the Dojo, I for one would rather have a new thread. It just seems too strange to be starting a new contest so many pages into this one. A fresh start thread-wise seems better, at least to me.

He's right, you know, Luvtoy. In any case, the answer, currently, is no.
Im starting to think your right. To BK: Whats your opinion.

In other news I made the main page to the Make Your Move Dojo I just need to put it on ye olde interwebs.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
I think a jury should judge each move set when posted, then decide to keep or remove it from the contest, that would keep all decent move sets to be voted for and at least help to end the popularity contest. I think it would also help to keep the thread cleaner and a little less confusing. Pg 139 for more details

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
I think a jury should judge each move set when posted, then decide to keep or remove it from the contest, that would keep all decent move sets to be voted for and at least help to end the popularity contest. I think it would also help to keep the thread cleaner and a little less confusing. Pg 139 for more details
^^^I think this would be a good idea^^^

SirKibble

Smash Champion
This isn't a bad idea at all. There were a lot of movesets in this thread that could have been done away with to remove a lot of the clutter.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
frequent posters that contibute to the thread, I think it should be a 5 person jury with GCM, Blitz, SirKibble and 2 others

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
Would the jury still be allowed to post entries?

EDIT: nvrmind the person above me asked the same thing

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Well first, the juries entries probably would be above standards anyway but the other members would oversee their entries, 4 people is still more than enough to decide if something meets standards

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Haha, probably a good idea, GCM. We wouldn't want someone like Paper Mario to be lacking while places 45-50 have outstanding pages. I'm okay with it, either way I get to see one of my characters pretty early. Lol.

If I'm gonna be on this so-called jury (by the way, I'm honored to have been suggested), they had better be able to post movesets, or I won't approve anyone's. :)

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
There is no reason why jury members shouldnt get to have entries thaz like saying the members of the Security Council (U.S,Russia,Great Britian,France, and some1 else) cudnt go to war but thaz all theyv been doing

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I accept. Oh, wait, I wasn't asked to accept... Anyway, good list, GCM.

The Host of 2.0, the Host of 3.0 (and 2.0's voted Top Designer), The Master List Maker, and two highly-ranked people from the Top Designer list. Me like.

If we added a sixth person, perhaps it could be El_Duderino. He was voted second-best on the Top Designer list, just behind Blitzkrieg and over me and Chris.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
I accept. Oh, wait, I wasn't asked to accept... Anyway, good list, GCM.

The Host of 2.0, the Host of 3.0 (and 2.0's voted Top Designer), The Master List Maker, and two highly-ranked people from the Top Designer list. Me like.

If we added a sixth person, perhaps it could be El_Duderino. He was voted second-best on the Top Designer list, just behind Blitzkrieg and over me and Chris.
I was gonna but he's not active here much.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
You make an excellent point... Oh, well. I guess a five-man jury prevents ties, anyway.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
I vote for myself to be on this acceptance jury (final votes should still done by the people)
because, I mean, I know what it takes to make a good moveset, right? XP

oh, and, HAI BLITZKRIEG

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
I think the jury should be comprised of Me, Blitzkreig, Sir Kibble, Heoandreo(if he wants to accept) and ChrisLionheart(if he accepts).
I'll take that job. But also letting you know that after my return from my vacation, I'll be leaving for another week a few days after. When that's all done, though, I should be fine for another month or so.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
didn't say that I was typing on a psp and I was learning how to type but now I kinda forgot what I was saying

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I was going to use the jury idea regardless. Since I'll be running it as well as entering it, it would take all I have not to be an egomaniac and put all my chars in. The jury system would make it more stable and less influenced by myn opinion.

The_Great_Panda

Smash Apprentice
The idea I had would actually call for new threads, at least thats how I see it...To have a seperate devision for characters and items, but the all and all results to still go where they would normally go >.>

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
The idea I had would actually call for new threads, at least thats how I see it...To have a seperate devision for characters and items, but the all and all results to still go where they would normally go >.>
I see where you're coming from, but it's more than what we need IMO. Besides, the other things were normally tied in with character posts, so they really don't cause any bad clutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom