• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOL Jupiter you got PWNED

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFatSauce

Smash Rookie
How am I sad? Are you actually defending this guy? I lurk these boards, and this is my only account.

Urser

Smash Apprentice
I feel so forry for Jupiter, haha.

But yeah, I guess no one was expecting this delay. Except for that Gamestop clerk. PROPHET! PROPHET!

McFatSauce

Smash Rookie
I was linked it from another site as well. I also lurk here. I can't believe you guys are defending him.

McFatSauce

Smash Rookie
I feel so forry for Jupiter, haha.

But yeah, I guess no one was expecting this delay. Except for that Gamestop clerk. PROPHET! PROPHET!
Well, most retailers had it marked as march for a few days before the announcement (or even longer) I was wondering why no one on here had mentioned anything about that.

Chromepro

Smash Apprentice
ahha wow
somehow I also knew it was going to get delayed..
people will do anything for money.

ilabb

Smash Apprentice
Jupiter's thread almost makes the delay worth it.

What a tool.

hjihjihjihji

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4184-3014-8369
lol that's hilarious. I'm actually glad this game got delayed now. I wonder if he'll post a response in this thread. There's no need to get so angry at someone like that. I don't even neccesarily believe that story to be true though but it's funny either way.

Geos88

Smash Cadet
He didnt get Pwned. The guy said March 12th. It is clearly March 9th. So they were both wrong.

Blue sHell

Smash Journeyman
You made a new account to bash someone without revealing yourself and for you could use curse words?

You're um...sad.
How am I sad? Are you actually defending this guy? I lurk these boards, and this is my only account.
I'm not defending anyone, really.

So you've lurked these boards for some time now apperently, and you decided to come out of your shadows to make a post to bash someone and use curse words?

I'm not sure what's sadder. If you're lieing and if you had an existing account or if your serious.

You're um...sad.

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
Haha now if he goes back into that store he's guna get the smackdown and the clerk's going to be didn't i tell you ***** didn't i tell you, POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER, POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha!

Jupiter, and everyone in that thread on his nutz about that entire fabrication are epic failures.

-SynikaL

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
Funny, I have a feeling you'll be the one being PWNED soon, McFatSauce... making a new account just to go to the harassment route isn't exactly going to win you any points with any of the moderators. Welcome to the forums, by the way! :p

Inb4lock.

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
The point is Jupiter was going out of his way to try and prove the game wasn't being delayed.

-SynikaL
(by throwing a supposed ***** fit, no less)

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
I am glad the delay happened...

It's punks like him who need to be hung up by their toes and smacked a few times with a spiky whip.

This is why I hate when I worked at Movie Gallery; little punks like him. -.-;

McFatSauce

Smash Rookie
Funny, I have a feeling you'll be the one being PWNED soon, McFatSauce... making a new account just to go to the harassment route isn't exactly going to win you any points with any of the moderators. Welcome to the forums, by the way! :p

Inb4lock.

Thanks for the welcome. And I don't plan on posting much here I just felt like this was worth making a topic for.

Davidius

Smash Journeyman
I laughed at that thread. One day he'll say the wrong thing to the wrong person and things won't end well. :laugh:

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
Schadenfreude really helps me deal with the delay much better here. I find myself more than somewhat amused that Jupiter got pwned as hard as he did.

Even if I suspect he made a new account and made this thread in an attempt to thow off suspicions that he is indeed the Topic creator.

McFatSauce

Smash Rookie
Schadenfreude really helps me deal with the delay much better here. I find myself more than somewhat amused that Jupiter got pwned as hard as he did.

Even if I suspect he made a new account and made this thread in an attempt to thow off suspicions that he is indeed the Topic creator.
Why would he do that. It doesn't stop him from being any more pwned.

Askepios

Smash Rookie
You have no idea how much it made my day to see that release day pushed up. After the pathetic idiot he made of himself in that store, finding out that he was wrong is just beautiful. I'm not particularly happy about the release date being pushed up, but it was definitely worth it to make sure he's wrong.

I knew he was wrong reading that. Common sense will say that Gamestop doesn't just change release dates for fun. if it was moved up to March, there's probably a reason. Of course, Jupiter obviously knows more about it than Nintendo does, so he can pull that pretentious attitude to an employee that actually knows what they're talking about.

The hilarious part is how he tried to make it sound like he's totally sure of himself. You really had one up on that employee. He was terrified of you. I hope he laughs you out of that store next time you're there.

Linkeatspie

Smash Apprentice
I remember reading that thread...some one said how funny it would be if it got delayed. And boy is it hilarious xD.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
I have to say thats pretty funny. I hate kids like jupiter, you know half the gamestop employees (or more probably) are just people doing a job for money. They wouldnt go out of their way to lie to you to piss you alone off, unless you know them personally or something.

Askepios

Smash Rookie
i think we should all pm his thread.
rofl really funny. OWNED
I PMed him last night. The moment I saw the update. This isn't an alt account. Someone showed me his thread yesterday, and when I saw that the delay was real, it was actually enough to make me fight through the server issues to make an account just to PM him.

Totally worth it.

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
This thread should be stickied for the whole day. I hope the mod squad leaves it open.

-SynikaL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom