• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Real Risk of Living in Atl South!

Status
Not open for further replies.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
BEWARE EVERYONE!!!!!!
The mods are banning everyone who they think is Renth!

As such us innocents need to be able to constantly remind all mods that we are not Renth, so we do not get banned!

Therefore post here to affirm that you are not Renth, and make sure to put it in your sig, in exactly the following format.

Only then will you be ensured you wont be banned! Fdv said he discussed this with all the other Mods and got it approved. This is THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GET BANNED!!!!

I am not Renth.

VV

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I am pretty good. I loved going to my first Gigs, it was a full filling. I am hoping to go th the next one.

Oh, and I am not Renth in disguise.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Wow...we all have something in common. I'm not renth, either....whoa, creepy

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'm gonna watch Boondocks Season 1 and snag a few first posts here and there, all while eating CHEESE CAKE!

I am not Renth.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Ever wonder about everything? Maybe we're all Renth, but we just don't know it yet. Or maybe, Renth doesn't exist at all? :bigrocket

TheRealRenth

Smash Cadet
Renth is like..... Ken on steroids! the real one would go one on one with Aizen so thats how we can figure it out....
Maybe now mods will understand that mooney ruined the atlantic south and we're bringing it back.

I am not an alternate accounts of Renth

TheRealRenth

Smash Cadet
I am still doubting that you really are who you say you are.
what do you want from me !? i told you i am the one named Mark Richard Strenko who refers to himself as Renth.

But you see Renth controls me so really i'm his slave so i have to be Renth...

Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom