• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Brawl Recolors ALL CONFIRMED! *Update*

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I made some recolors of Zelda's costume. Perhaps, one of them might be in the game? :p

*Update!*
After watching videos with Zelda, I noticed that I've done some things wrong now when I can see the whole costume in-game. Though, the videos are blurry so I can't really confirm these as absolutely confirmed. There are some colors that Im still a bit unsure about.

Zelda has in some costumes a lighter tone on her chest. (Dark Zelda, Red costume and Blue costume). I saw this after watching this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIHJHkzSdxs&eurl=http://www.brawlcentral.com/

So, I edited the ones above. Dark Zelda looks a bit ugly I think.:ohwell: Turquise, purple and blue is a very strange combination with the rest of the costume. Though, the chest and the armor in Dark Zelda looks cool with a white tone.

Zelda's six costumes are now all confirmed. You can see them here below.

Confirmed Brawl Costumes
Newly Added!

Originals from Melee

Random Recolors

Which one is your fav?:)

My other "recolor threads":

Peach
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=118607

Zero Suit Samus
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=118717

:034:

Smash Hero
Nice job. Shouldn't this be in the Brawl section though?

I personally like the fifth one, the light-purple one.

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
Nice job. Shouldn't this be in the Brawl section though?

I personally like the fifth one, the light-purple one.
Well, when I posted my other Zelda thread in the Brawl section, people wanted it to be moved.:confused:

Thx for all your compliments. Dunno if I will make more recolors. Perhaps Peach this time? Or should I just stick with Zelda?:laugh:

gnosis

Smash Lord
It is a (not so) private shame of mine that one of my most anticipated things for Brawl is settling into characters and picking 'my' color... fingers crossed for a color edit, of course.

So I really appreciate these :D. My favorites are green, red, black, white, pink... I like 'em all, really :D.

Zone

Smash Champion
All the colors are awsome. Because Zelda makes them all look Sexy in her own polygonal way.

Arean

Smash Ace
I Love Them All!!! Wow They Rock!!!

btw it would be more awesome if u make a peach render

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
All of the colors look great. I find both black and pink to be the most appealing/sexy.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
I like the 5th one (the pinkish-purple one) and the white one. But I'll probably end up using the normal coloration when Brawl comes out.

Lauf

Smash Apprentice
I like all the colours but the blue one looks the best lol
Cant wait till brawl comes out wanna see what kind of upgrade they will give zelda in terms of colour and skills

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
Oh God, black for the win, always noir and sleek, but I do think that they're going to keep her 'subdued' coloring by keep all her color variations toned down to something very less saturated with color.

Pink is nice too, paying homage to her Melee design. ;3

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I like the blue, black, red, lavender, green, and white the best.

Top Bottom