• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New pork city!- CONFIRMED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace

Well, i made a correct prediction, expect more from me in the future ;)

I'll admit, i am slightly dissapointed with the way it turned out, but i won't complain, after all this is brawl!

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
We're supposed to be talking about my awsome stage idea!, not my sig!

(although, BHLMRO deserves a high five)

Keta

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe anyone thinks he should be a character. lol... Anyway, I think it'd be cool, but not the OHKO. I don't like OHKO's in smash.

Keta

Smash Journeyman
Fox's OHKO is under the stage, though. You don't have to worry about it during a fight.

ps Ridley will never be more than a boss. Maybe an AT.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Gentlemen!

Let's stop this bickering, and stay on topic. I don't wanna see anything bad happen to anyone, so let's keep it civil, and on topic? Okay? If anyone has issues with another topic, let's take it to PM or it's respective thread.

Now, alpha n00b: What Mother game is this stage based off of? If I'm not mistaken, that's Lucas in the screen shot, yes?

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
In a place where the grass is green and the girls
Gentlemen!

Let's stop this bickering, and stay on topic. I don't wanna see anything bad happen to anyone, so let's keep it civil, and on topic? Okay? If anyone has issues with another topic, let's take it to PM or it's respective thread.

Now, alpha n00b: What Mother game is this stage based off of? If I'm not mistaken, that's Lucas in the screen shot, yes?
I think it's Mother 3, I donno, I've never played any of the games.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
Gentlemen!

OK, seriously, F*CK YOU!, i saw what you wrote in the Ridley thread, i know you wanted this to happen!, drop the act and get these doucebags outta here! :mad:

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
If you mean R.I.D.L.E.Y., then he can't close that. But if you mean the Ridley thread, then he can't do that either. He can't close a club just because some random guy doesn't like it.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Alpha if ignorance was a substance you would be the richest man in the world.

But seriously ODIN tries to be civil and look what you do bloody hell.

Now BLH i hate you more than words can describe... (By the way look what happens to your computer when you uninstall that ThemeXP thing!).

Stage idea its ok...

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
OK, seriously, F*CK YOU!, i saw what you wrote in the Ridley thread, i know you wanted this to happen!, drop the act and get these doucebags outta here! :mad:
alpha, let me apologize. I'm certain I know what comment you are referring to, and it was uncalled for, especially not knowing anything about you.

Why it's true, I have defended/crushed arguements for Ridley, I want you to know, coming into another thread to do so (if it's off topic) is not my intent. I never wanted the other members to come in here and bother you. Had you come into our thread and started something, that's a different story and situation.

I'm going to leave, and not bother you, regarding this situation any longer. I will also talk to the other members, and tell them to stop bothering you in other threads. I don't think that's right (And you if you were reading the other thread, you will see that I told them to stop). I'll make sure no one bothers you again in any other thread, but in return, as I'm sure you've been doing, don't start anything with them. I don't want to see any conflict between anybody. I can promise you, I'll do everything I can to make sure this doesn't happen again. You won't see me bothering you about this again.

Again, I'm sorry this happened. I'm still curious about the stage though. You don't have to answer it doesn't matter.

If anyone from R.I.D.L.E.Y. is reading this, please leave, and leave alpha n00b alone.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Umm... ODIN, it'd be different if it was some random member. BUT THIS IS ALPHANOOB. I'll leave, but I'm not going to be so sincere and apologize or anything.

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
yea man how would your stage look, wouldnt the statue thing be similar te the halberd stages canon and claw?

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
the statue attacks with either a brute swing that deals a OHKO, about 300% damage to one (easily dodged), or a wide range PK blast that hits everyone one by one! (hard to dodge)

^ That's the way the stage looks & works. It would be about the size of the G&W stage, and there would be railings on both sides to prevent being KO'd off the side easily. ALSO!, using the Wii internal clock, every new year's eve, there would be a fireworks show! ;)

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
^ That's the way the stage looks & works. It would be about the size of the G&W stage, and there would be railings on both sides to prevent being KO'd off the side easily. ALSO!, using the Wii internal clock, every new year's eve, there would be a fireworks show! ;)
Yes, but that would be too many hazards on a small stage... They could blow up the statue just like in the game!, that would be spectacular!
I really like this idea. Was this stage from Mother 3?

Nice idea about keeping the hazards small.

I'd offer more insight to the idea for this stage, but I don't know much about the Mother/Earthbound universe. I'll close with, "Nice job".:bigthumbu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom