• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical thread for Peach videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, Sundowns thread for Peach videos were screw up cause his post was cut short. And he did it the hard way, now what as how I will do it the simple way, and im gonna try to get this to be a sticky, and I will talk to mods about this, casue sundown had a good idea and I think it would be a great addition to the Peach section. So here are the Peach videos Or pros and good Peach players alike. ( I should have did this along time ago....)

RAlso tell me what color Peach you use so I can put your name under that colorI dont know all so I'll leave it wife, (though some Peaches use white lol)

- Wife's PeachMike G's Peach
- Azen's Peach Krazyjones Peach
- Mikael's Peach Vidjo's Peach
- Sastopher's Peach Hella's Peach
- The Doug's Peach Armada 's Peach
- kirbstir's Peach Kman's Peach
- Dark.Pch's Peach Kei's Peach
- Nikku's Peach Martan's Peach
- Dango's Peach Ri-Ani's Peach
- XIF's Peach Cort's Peach
-Ryoko PeachEmmy's Peach
-Yuna's Peach Me14k's Peach
- Brdy's Peach DoH's Peach or Peach #2
Smiles's Peach Dop's Peach
-Ikki's Peach Superdoodleman's Peach
- Prac's Peach Edress's Peach
-Bone's Peach Smasher's Peach
Xeno's Peach Exarch's Peach
Professor Pro's Peach Vanz's Peach
Kekke's Peach X-vena'a Peach
Aphelion's Peach Lance's Peach
Balefireboy's Peach PC Chris's Peach
DownA's Peach KOS-MOS's Peach
Milktea's Peach Alejandro P's Peach
Doll's Peach Mikey Lenetia's Peach
Hitsugaya's Peach Marc's Peach
E-X's Peach Toti's Peach
Umbra's Peach Samochan's Peach

Combo videos

- Just Peachy - A Peach Combo Video Video

- Dark.Pch Video

- Dark.Pch 2 - Royalty of Darkness Video

Crouching Peach - Hidden Stitchface Video

Consecutive Hits - Mike G. Video

Daisy's Revenge Video

DBR Evolution - Hella Video

Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato Video

I Try (XIF Combo Video) Video

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Do you have to main Peach to be considered for this thread? If not, add both me and my brother (Adat) to the Peaches. I play pink, Adat plays blue.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Do you have to main Peach to be considered for this thread? If not, add both me and my brother (Adat) to the Peaches. I play pink, Adat plays blue.
No you dont, Azen does not main Peach and he is in there, that should have gave you a clue. lol

I'll add you and your brother

Say, Your brother one has one vid of his Peach. Get some more of him then I'll add his name

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
DoH and Me14k!!! Yuna and EK!!! Hella!!!, and some of the other guys (the top scorers maybe) from ur good deserved to be known peach players thread :)

Only some suggestions, this looks like the thread we deserve for quite some time

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well I added some More vids and combo videos. If you guys know any that I left out let me know. I made this thread easy to view the players and did not take up that much space, nice, neat and simple. I think this will be a great stick, But im gonna wait for a while, then Im gonna speak with a mod to make this a sticky, the Peach section needed one and now they just might get it if all goes well.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I wont need too, one of the links I have near your name will show the newes vids of that player, so these vids are already there, did you not read my first post when I said that

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
They didn't show up when I looked at it. I guess it was because they were just uploaded.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea it happens, you have to wait like 24 hours, but dont worry the vids will be up there

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
Oh that makesme remember, Smiles is a very good, RANKED (in texas power rankings) texas peach player, and theres a lot of videos of him on YouTube, id appreciate it a lot if you could add Smiles link to this thread.

Awesome thread by the way, ur pulling it off nicely

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
Why the hell isn't Sastopher in the Pro section? You do realize he is responsible for one of the 5 times Ken did not come first in a tournament, And actually won against him...

Also, Dark Peach. Don't let that Sora guy getcha down. There are people out there that put too much importance on status, to the point at which anything less than the very best is dogmeat to them. I want you to take that hard-done-by, down on yourself attitude, that depression, and channel it into anger. It's more useful that way. Let it push you forward on your quest to become the best peach that you can bear to be. I mean, you've got a lady looking up to ya man! I really wish i had a girl that looks up to me for playing video games!

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Yeah, Cort has a ton of videos..

Also, I just realized most of Adat's peach vids are from crew battles.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sorry I have kept this thread dead, I have goon through one hell of a weak, even tragic pain to loves ones around me. So I have not been doing smah relaed things, but it seems to be getting better. Just needed some time off. I added cort and smiles, and more Peaches I missed let me know and I'll add thier names

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Uh it's KrazyJones with a "K," unless he's changed it recently.

And if you're going to put Hella on the pros list you should put Xif up there as well. He did beat Wife at pound 2
Im not sure, I was told he was pro, I dont know really who is pro and who is not, I just goby what others say

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright, I added some more videos. There were a few players I missed.I have to get Amarda in here but cant find vids of him Only this one vid in a tourny, thats it. I need more than that. But I hadded more vids so enjoy. Superdoodle man has the best FC I have ever seen. So fast and a monster with it. Well did did make the lesson vid on it so yea..........lol.

Any More vids let me know and I'll get them up here

stingers

Smash Obsessed

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok I just added Xeno to the list. If there is any more beast and good players I misseed let me know. Im keeping this thread alive.

pockyD

Smash Legend
are you sure cort (among others, i.e. kirbstir, xif) doesn't belong at least even with, if not above some of the people you put in the "pros"

or i would just lose the "tiers" period; it doesn't seem like you have a good grasp of them and it's better to have none than a faulty one

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I go by what People tell me, and from what I hear those people are not pros. This is all based on opinions and all so what can I say?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
show me the justification for hella being a pro while cort is not

a link, an explanation, anything will do
Look, at first I did not put hella as pro, then I was told in this thread she should be considered as one. Look around for it. I go by what people tell me. Once again its all based on opinion. You could say cort is pro, while others say he is not. Opinions. for this matter I might as well not brake them up, I'll just make one big list with all the Peaches together, wether pro or not

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Cort is most definitely a pro. Much more of one than Hella is, at the very least.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
There is no longer a pro or average list anymore, its just one big list of players. You guys argue with who is pro and not. I dont think I should have to get flamed for going on about peoples opinions on who they think is pro and not, so until there are FINAL answers that all can come up with, its just gonna be one big list and stay that way

pockyD

Smash Legend
which is what i suggested anyway; if you don't actually have a grasp of who's "pro" and who's not (which you have admitted you don't), there's no reason to separate them based on random peoples' opinions (which are so clearly wrong if cort is not a 'pro' while hella is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom