• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Samus Support Thread [Happy now?]

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
She's not Zero Suit...now what do you guys have to say about THAT?:lick:

I didn't see any bomb screenshots so who knows if the downb is replaced with a transformation move of some sort(sounds stupid to me but I heard some of you guys proposing it ).

LOL This is great, she looks so shiny!!!

What is that stuff in the 2nd screenshot?! Hmmmm brainstorm people. :chuckle:. I'm so happy ^_^

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
>.> Your going to be flammed :(

People are tired of a new topic being created for every update.

And

WOOT SAMUS!

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I posted this out of excitement. It wouldn't effect me if I got flamed.

Oh and it's really hard to flame me btw ^_^ I'm bowser in real life, I flame you.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
I was just saying, I remember someone getting pretty pissed off because someone made a topic about the ridley music update. THough Samus does look pretty sexy :p

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
I still don't understand why Sakurai didn't give Samus her Metroid Prime Power Suit. I mean, yeah, this looks great and all. I can't tell what's going on in the screenshot with Link, really.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
I still don't understand why Sakurai didn't give Samus her Metroid Prime Power Suit. I mean, yeah, this looks great and all. I can't tell what's going on in the screenshot with Link, really.
hint, when she has the big round shoulders, its called the varia suit. and it looks identical to her MP3 incarntaion, but perhaps slightly less detailed (which is understandable).

AMPMClock

Smash Apprentice
Ok, I think this should be our geeking topic from now on. We are just not gonna care about our social stature, just like this guy did, and really express how we feel about Brawl.

Personally, the fact that all I can do is tap my foot constantly waiting for it be update time on Smashbros.com everyday while Kojima is saying "The game is totally done! I dont know why Sakurai wont release it!"

But we all know why. Hes jamming packing that game with goodies for us. He wants to make brawl like the biggest treat for all melee fans. I have no fear of brawl sucking, this game is our reward. Trust me, its gonna be ownership.

But I still dont care! Do like Halo 3 and release a beta! ANYTHING! Please! We know you can, we know the game is basically finished, you can give us a tiny taste, whatever. if you buy Resident Evil 4 you get an extra disk where you only have 2 characters to chose from, and 1 match, and only 3 items. I dont care! I'd play it everyday until I got the real game! IT WOULD MAKE ME SO HAPPY NINTENDO!

In fact, I think we should start

Start a petition
We should start a petition on this site, send it to whoever's attention we need to get it to, and it will be a petitiion asking them to give us a bonus, even if its really small. Like a disk where its like...Mario VS Link even, dont even have to reviel the new characters!

Well...maybe Metaknight should be on there :3

But ya, that'd be great

Maikeru17

What the hell is this thing
NNID
NoxNoctis
I was pretty surprised actually, to see Samus released in her suit.

o_O As for the topic being created...eh. Too late now. All that can be done about it right now is to close it.

@AMPMClock: I don't stop asking for a downloadable demo with the currently released characters and Battlefield every day. xD
I would definitely start a petition. o_o I don't see why the entirety of smashboards wouldn't sign it, either. Even if it may be futile.

D

Deleted member

Start a petition
We should start a petition on this site, send it to whoever's attention we need to get it to, and it will be a petitiion asking them to give us a bonus, even if its really small. Like a disk where its like...Mario VS Link even, dont even have to reviel the new characters!

Well...maybe Metaknight should be on there :3

But ya, that'd be great
QFT.

Beta!

Maikeru17

NNID
NoxNoctis
@WindGuru: Maybe we can ask around the forums and see if people would want such a thing (why wouldn't they?), and maybe start a thread in the main discussion forums for Brawl asking people to discuss the details of the petition, and eventually sign it?

Maikeru17

NNID
NoxNoctis
If we can just get a freaking demo channel on the Wii...
My thoughts exactly.
Have a download set up off of the Wii Shop Channel.

But, what would the contents of the demo be?

I think it should be:

Only multiplayer (no online play) (timed match or stock choosable)
Only Battlefield
Only released items (item switch on or off included) (no smash orb)
Only released characters

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Did you guys see how it said her cannon has more than one power?

Maikeru17

NNID
NoxNoctis
The first screen is her charging her regular shot.
The second one is her using her forward air.
The third one is the same pose she goes into when launching a rocket from her arm cannon.
The fourth one is her crouching with a fully-charged regular shot.

McCloud_Master

Smash Apprentice
The first screen is her charging her regular shot.
The second one is her using her forward air.
The third one is the same pose she goes into when launching a rocket from her arm cannon.
The fourth one is her crouching with a fully-charged regular shot.
Yeah but the second one looks of a diffrent color, but that could just be from the glare.

Maikeru17

NNID
NoxNoctis
Yeah but the second one looks of a diffrent color, but that could just be from the glare.
Well, the puff of flame a little above her cannon is surrounded by light, which most attacks seem to generate.
The bottom glow on Link's sword is being caused by him using his up-smash.

Oh, and completely off topic.
o_o Where in Missouri do you live?
<<;

McCloud_Master

Smash Apprentice
Well, the puff of flame a little above her cannon is surrounded by light, which most attacks seem to generate.
The bottom glow on Link's sword is being caused by him using his up-smash.

Oh, and completely off topic.
o_o Where in Missouri do you live?
<<;
To me it looks like she's useing the Wave Beam.

OT: The Lake of the Ozarks.

Link Sharingan

Smash Ace
i like how samus look

cant wait to see her final smash
i wonder if she will have the super bomb

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Her final smash is the one where you saw in the first trailer. >.> I think from there it's Zero-Suit Samus. So it is two different characters. I wonder...if Zamus can turn back.
You don't know any of that for sure.

And for the love of cake, somebody PLEASE close this topic down!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Actually I think the second shot is a cracker launcher shot just after exploding.

The second shot there would be a bit after the explosion.

Or maybe fireworks in the background of Delfino Plaza.

Fair is what I thought first too, but the color and spacing of the explosions don't look the same.

TDub301

Smash Journeyman
Well, it's a new game, they may have changed it a little bit (referring to the fair)

I doubt they'll make Zamus playable only when you get Samus' final smash. We wouldn't see her that much and they want their new character to be used. It was just for the purposes of the movie they made that it happened that way. There'll probably be some way to do it, like taking enough damage or something since her suit broke off of her. In the gameboy game, how did she switch to the Zero suit? (never played it)

Top Bottom