• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Super Mario Galaxy

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I tried doing the boo race for so long, then when I finally won I got 1:03. and I messed up so much against the bouldergeist, and when I finally one, I only lost one hp point. the game is funny in that way.

BTW i hope people aren't skipping planets to finish the game early!

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
The boldergeist was pretty hard when you play him against the daredevil comet, it took me a couple of tries. I love the boss battles, even though some may be a bit easy, they are so fun and unique! The second bowser battle so far is my favorite:). (now 46 stars in, and loving it).

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Ah yes, I've just finished the game with all 120 stars. It is truly amazing from beginning to end and deserves its place as the best Wii game to date. (until Brawl) And depending on you overall enjoyment of the game, you may want to partake in another playthrough. ;)

Stryks

Smash Hero
Boldergeist was a sinch in dearedevil comet form, It was too easy...

well the game itself is too easy, there ARE some parts were u just get really irritated but pass it in the 3-5th time...

I passed the game at 63 stars, I just REALLY wanted to see the ending, kinda dissapointed actually, but cool never the less...

Bowser boss music = ABSOLUTELY FREAKING EPIC...

Ill try to get the 120 stars now,
unlocked the black and red costume power up for mario, its sick

also Ice mario is by far the funnest power up, the boo is dissapointing really, bees sucks IMO, and the fire one is awesome yes, but its kind hard to send the fireballs were u want them to go, wall jumping on waterfalls while ur ice mario? PRICELESS, btw those powers ups aint spoilers theyre on the back of the box I believe...

iMichael

Smash Lord
I just beat the game with 60 stars..yeah i know i suck lol but the ending is epic!...now to get 60 more then after that get 121 more lol

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
OMG you guys are so impatient! 60 stars! no wonder so many people are saying the game is easy. either way this is a great game though, 5 bucks says M2K already beat it with 120 stars.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It really is a fun game. There are some very...frustrating parts if you don't think about what you're doing. Spring Mario isn't very fun though.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Spring marios a pain, 2nd least. fav. power up, last being bee mario, I mean seriously a bee?

Ice Mario FTW
ice mario is very kool but...HOW COULD BEE MARIO BEE LAST (XD "BEE LAST"). the power itself isn't great, but he looks so kool as a bee!

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
I moved a prankster comet and can't find it, how do you find them once there moved with out going to every galaxy to check?

Stryks

Smash Hero
On the map behind rosalina/rosseta, what ever her name is, u can probably see the coment in the circles that represent galaxys...

and im waiting for the Bowser boss music, I need to download it its too awesome...

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I am really wondering how people get those pictures with the punchlines....

I'm only in the kitchen observatory because I havn't been able to play. Can someone explain to me what a prankster comet does?
you get the pictures from the internet and then you edit some words on. and ask the purple Luma near Terrace about prankster comets.

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
On the map behind rosalina/rosseta, what ever her name is, u can probably see the coment in the circles that represent galaxys...

and im waiting for the Bowser boss music, I need to download it its too awesome...
I looked at the map and didn't see anything.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
I am really wondering how people get those pictures with the punchlines....

I'm only in the kitchen observatory because I havn't been able to play. Can someone explain to me what a prankster comet does?
Ive been busy and haven't had much time to play as well but a prankster comet affects how you play a level. For instance, there is a prankster comet (daredevil) that makes you play the level with room for no errors. If you get hit ONCE you die. But after defeating the challenge, you'll get a new star for your efforts.

Salaad

Smash Ace
Oh, I thought a prankster comet was a seperate comet itself. Thanks for the information though. 35 stars xD

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I have enough stars to see the end but I want to keep going. Still, I'm very tempted to just beat the game and look for more stars later.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I have enough stars to see the end but I want to keep going. Still, I'm very tempted to just beat the game and look for more stars later.
You must beat the game at least once before you can get all 120 stars, so you might as well do it now...the ending doesn't really change that much, just an added scene.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
I have 63 stars at the moment, and I've only had the game for 3 days.

Trust me, it was NOT easy. A few levels were so FREAKING hard.

And I only got that many because the game is so addicting. And fun.

Buy it if you have a Wii. Or you aren't cool.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I have 68 stars, and I am REALLy tempted to go to the final galaxy. Ice Mario is the coolest powerup the music is really really coool!:laugh:, and so is boo mario (he's a freaking boo, i mean come on!). I don't see how people hate spring mario so much, i mean its not THAT terrible. can anybody give me advice on one of the
green star levels when you have to roll on the ball on the hard obsticle course? btw, i didn't know if this was a spoiler... better safe than sorry though.
(68 stars in now).

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
MetalLuigi, hold the remote with two hands like a joystick. It REALLY helps.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
ohhhhhh so he meant that you need to beat the game and then get the last stars. I thought he meant you had to beat it on another file.

iMichael

Smash Lord
Yay! I just got 96 stars....Gusty Galaxy (i think thats what its called..the one with the big question mark in the middle ) it has the best music ever!!!!

Top Bottom