• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*NEW* Meta-Knight Support; The Alatus-Sceptrum - Join Now while its starting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Meta-Knight

Meta-Knight

Stories

Meta-Knight is a rival of Kirby, the pink ball. He is an adept at using his trusty sword, Galaxia. His first debute is in Kirby Adventure. He was minor character then but through time, he got the trust of his fans. He always follow the code of honor and never attacks the innocent. He helps Kirby in various ay such as giving him a sword. He does the same with enemies because he doesn't like to have an unfaire combat. He prefers to have a mask to shroud his mistery. Many question are asked with the fact that he is of the same race as Kirby but doesn't(or cannot) copy abilities. Here are some theories by other users:

• He is infact of the same race as Kirby but the race is like a bug; at early life, they can change and morph but at later life, they choose a lifetime caracteristic.
    Meta-Knight said in the anime: Kirby-Right Back At Ya;
    I have lived a looong time...........
    This putting in that he is very old at has no longer the capacity to morph.
  • He decides to not use his copying ability because he doesn't want to loose his wings.
  • He likes his sword:laugh:.

SSBB

How do you know you like Meta-Knight:
  • You like air combat
  • You like low damage
  • You like quick attacks(quickest of the game)
  • You want best recovery
  • You like being agile and quick
  • You want a B*da** character which owns........:chuckle:

Meta-Knights is, to date, top tier (1). FTW!!!.:laugh:
He is a good ground combating character although he can do air fighting pretty well. All of the kind of attacks he does do minor damage.

Guide

None at the moment. i am tryig to make one.

Goodies

This is a poeme written by fellow members about Meta-Knight;

Metaknight's are fast, metaknight's are nible and light, when people say he's cheap they're proving us right!

Metaknight will destroy the noobs that stand in his way, he will slaughter them with his galaxia, making the noobs cry all day.

Meta Knight is cool, MetaKnight's a pimp.
After he kills you, you will limp and you'll see why he's the master of the gimp!

Meta Knight is, the definition of chill, he's gonna do a Drill Rush just for the thrill!
MetaKnight Glides like no other ride. Any other character would suicide.

Meta Knight is strong, Meta Knight is ripped
The only gangsta that looked cool when he tripped.
By
- Bluebolt
- TLink King
- ShaolinAce

xigon

Smash Apprentice
The Clan

The Clan

This clan is for those Meta-Knight lovers out there. The clan will be recruiting the MK players all around the world. Pro or noob you can talk. There are maybe goign to have some tourneys but it's undecided becausethe last clan tourney went bad. Still, if you have a question about MK then you came to the right place to get it answered. Also, don't be afraid to PM me a suggestion for the clan.

Latest New

*The Clan has somewhat restarted.

*Ok, now I will tell you why the clan has had a rather long period of inactivity.
First of all, I was starting to loose spirit. I beleived less and less in the clan becuase of its flow and because I thought I could lead a clan alone.
The main reason I made this clan was excitement.
I created it before SSBB came out becuase of the momentous excitement of the release of the game. Like, your all waiting for, you lurk fan sites and look at the forums all the time and that builds-up so you want to contribute to the innovation. Thats exactly my case, I was so excited abouts it release and when I am going to play that I made a clan to play with asap to maximise my experience.

So now, I ask that the community lead this clan instead of me alone. Especially you UltiMario.

*I have some going to be alot more busy now so I am soo going to choose a clan officier. To increase your chances to be the officier, post more, be more active.

Online Play

Now, online play will nt be essentiel to all. Although, this is how we wil determine some factors. Member who want to fight another is welcome. If you want to brawl, look up the connection type of the members and see which one matches the one you have.

Tournaments

None at the moment.

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Rules

Rules

This clan will have some STRICT rules. The past of the clan was somewhat ruined because I was careless about the rules. Then;

Ok, first of all is respect. If you don't respect a fellow member or ANYONE that posts here. Itl be a warning. Any problems related to the clan against another clan through a member or something will be dealt with with all the ones who have participate in the cause.
Ofcourse, sorry don't do the thing. The sorry we have here is contribution.
If you are warned, contribute by:
-Helping others
-Helping me (my guide or something)
-Make art, banners or videos.
-Write poems or discuss(deeply)

Too many warnings(around3~5) will get you banned from the clan. Ofcourse, I dont see anyone that could get 5 warnings.

Second, be active.
Please, PLEASE be active in this forum. I know that a life is more important then a forum but once you send the applying form, you vow to minorly contribute by being active.
When I say active I mean post at the maximum, once every 1~3 week.
Again, please be active.
Now, I also have a life at its big....
So can I ask my fellow members to pm me(i say pm because I want pm only) about a member who hasnt been active within the rule.

Third and most important, have fun. Do not take this forum as a burden upon your shoulders. If you have something to do away like go on a vaccancion, tell me when and how long(be resonable, dont take a 2 year trip cuz it aint foullin me).

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Members

Members

[/LIST]
Applying

To apply to this clan, you must fill out a form in this way:
Name: This is your clan name. I will still put you real username in ().
Region: Which region you are the most of the time.
Friend Code: This is only if you have internet connection.**(Wireless/Cabled)
Clan Leader/Founder

• Xigon
    Region: Canada
    Friend Code: I will add it.
    Rankings: Assassin(8)
Clan Warrior

N/A

Clan Officiers

Chris (UltiMario)
Region: U.S.A
Friend Code: 0001-3000-4023
Connection: Wireless
Ranking: N/A

Clan Artists

• Boomman97
    Friend Code: 4768-7196-3638
  • Galaxia_Night (TLink King)
    Friend Code: 5112-3131-0425
    Ranking: N/A(Presumed Slicer)
  • Orpheus
    Friend Code: 2835-9900-8308
  • Ace (ShaolinAce)
    Region: Canada
    Friend Code: N/A
  • Chris (UltiMario)
  • EvilShadow777
  • SpatulaOfDoom
    Rankings: N/A
  • WISPR (SmashMan_026)
    Friend Code: 4854-6157-6161
  • MetaHunter
    Friend Code: 2535-3442-5346
    Ranking: Killer(7)
  • Sydreal (WakerofWinds)
    Friend Code: 1504-5393-5742
  • MetaKnight's revenge (bluebolt)
    Region: U.K
    Friend Code: 4167-5778-4991
    Rankings: King(6)
  • (Ryazan)
    Region: U.S
    Friend Code: 2020-0766-5920
  • SwordKnight(subzerosmokerain)
  • Quez
    Friend Code: 0130-1690-9865
  • Meta Master
    Friend Code: N/a

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Arts, Vids, Sigs and Banners

Arts, Vids, Sigs

This is te pace where all the stuff of Meta-Knight comes. To add what you made, PM the thing and I'll add. You are most welcome to send me what you have.

Arts

None For now

Vids

Sigs

HTML:
[url="http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4604067"][IMG]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff256/nuxar/Final1.jpg[/IMG][/url]
HTML:
[url="http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4604067"][IMG]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff256/nuxar/Meta-KnightBanner1.jpg[/IMG][/url]
HTML:
[url="http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4604067"][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u33/omegakyogre/ASBanner.png[/IMG][/url]
HTML:
[url="http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4604067"][img]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/5627/alatussceptrumyd3.jpg[/img][/url]

By Kel (Kayzee)
HTML:
[url="http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4604067"][img]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee74/MetaKnight18/ASbanner.png[/img][/url]

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Frequently Asked Questions

F.A.Q

In this section, MANY question can be answered. Please, read her before asking something in the link with the clan.

• Q: Do you have to be in no other clan do be in this one?
    A: No. Although you must be active in this clan.

• Q: Do I need internet connection be in this clan?
    A: No. Internent is not needed but it can help you clan expirience.

• Q: Must I be maining Meta-Knight to be in this clan?
    A: No. Although you must be atleast having him in your well played list.

• Q: Do I need to be making a special dedication to this clan to stay?
    A: The only dedication you need to have is activity. You're active, you good.

• Q: How do I apply?
    A: Check the end of the Members Section.

• Q: Must I be a pro to join?
    A: Certainly NOT! You can be a noob and join.

• Q: I am living in europe now. Can I still join?
    A: If you intend on having a good MK future, you can join.

• Q: Does Meta-Knight OWN!?
    A: Yes.....*Steps three inches away*

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Friends And Foes

Friends And Foes

For all the alliances and Rivalries, there will have some. I would love to allie with anyone that ask(almost). I am less fond of mean rivals though. To note, the difference between Allies and Friendlies is; the Allies are non-linked alliance. The friendlies are linked allies. You'll understand. Also, the Foes are fun rivals, they are rivals through the game story(somewhat) and rivals are irrespectful to us(again; somewhat).

Galaxian Enforers

This is another Meta-Knight clan but is not in this forum. It is in the one of BrawlCentral. Kupo and another user who is in both clans, OmegaKyogre, are the leaders of the other clan. There had a good past with this clan.

Friends

The Kirby Support Thread:
Star Warriors

Allies

The Wolf Support Thread:
Star Wolf Squadron

boom-man97

Smash Journeyman
Name: Boomman97 (boom-man97)
Region: New Jersy USA
Friend Code: see left
Connection: wireless
i can has join please?
and do the pika's have to be on a team against you with team attack off?
just curious

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Name: Boomman97 (boom-man97)
Region: New Jersy USA
Friend Code: see left
Connection: wireless
i can has join please?
and do the pika's have to be on a team against you with team attack off?
just curious

Yes, the are allied pikas against you.

ckm

Smash Journeyman
what if I can **** 3 teamed pikachus? do I get a special rank??

chili

Smash Cadet
I would like to join, but I'm going to China on monday until the end of June. Would I be able to join now but not have any consequences for inactivity? Once I'm back, I'll be able to adhere to all the activity rules.

xigon

Smash Apprentice
I would like to join, but I'm going to China on monday until the end of June. Would I be able to join now but not have any consequences for inactivity? Once I'm back, I'll be able to adhere to all the activity rules.
Ok. Although ityou must have posted around the beggining of july. I will take in acount the event. You must only give me the aplying form.

Amide

Smash Lord
Name: Galaxia_Night
Region: Maine
Friend Code: 5112-3131-0425
Connection: Wireless

As of now, I'm probably expecting a slasher or slicer ranking... Better get practicing.

Edit: I have the replay (the pikachu one) , but I don't think I will have good quality, I'll get it up soon.

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Wait, so can you just talk about Meta Knight in this thread?
@ Galaxia_Night
:chuckle:
OFCOURSE, it would be a member and get feedback on your skills when you battle others.
Overall, you can talk about MK here.

@ Ace
Yes. you can join.

@ ckm
The asterix is a typos mistake sorry.

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, I'm not interested in any group run by an eight year old.
The phrase was metaphoric. If you break a rules, you get a warning or will not be defended if flamed back(somewhat exeptions).

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I'll join, I need Experience with other MK Players.
Name: Chris (UltiMario)
Region: Maryland (East Coast of USA)
Connection: Wireless (Comcast Connected)

EvilShadow777

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1177-8767-4539
I'd like to join this clan if possible.

EvilShadow777
Region: U.S. Ohio
Friend Code: Look up later.
Connection: Wired
(did I fill out the form right?)

Amide

Smash Lord
Hey thanks. So I'm pretty sure you can dash into a down smash with MK. I'm almost possitive I did it today. Down smash is my most used move... but I think it's everyones.
You can? Are you talking about not using the c-stick? Because that would result into a dash attack.

DragnSlayr

Smash Apprentice
I know you can if you dash at them and push the control stick in the opposite direction to slide and turn around, and hit down on the C-stick. It will cause you to turn, cancel the dash, and proceed straight to the dsmash. As for coming straight out of dash, I'm not quite sure if that is possible, but would be cool.

I am thinking about joining this clan, however I may not be as active as everyone else (What with going through summer classes in college and all). I'll think about it and see if I manage to have time.

xigon

Smash Apprentice
@ DragonSlayr
Yes you can join. Just one post in 5 days isn't impossible, although I might extend the active/inactive period for you.(let you on active status over the active limit.)

@ All Members
I need to practice, does anyone here want to brawl. This HERE is my timezone. I am able to play from 5:00(pm) to 9:00(pm)

Amide

Smash Lord
I'll vs. you xigon! Does 6:00 sound good? I'll tell you if there is a change in plans though.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Looks like im an official member now.
Just making my "active" post.

boom-man97

Smash Journeyman
is there gonna be any kind of tornament?
oh and how can i send you a vid of me beating 2 level 9 pikas?

Kayzee

Smash Journeyman
My MK isn't all that good online. The lag gets in the way of me performing my aerials. Just a sec ago, I was facing an Ike. I mashed forward on the control stick as he started to charge a fsmash. There was half a second when he didn't do anything, and as soon as he started to go, I pushed jump and dodge button to mindgame the Ike into using fsmash early so I could punish him. Instead of dashing, then short hopping and airdodging, MK TRIPPED, and I ate a charged fsmash. It didn't cost me a match, but it did cost me a stock. How are your guys' Meta Knights online? Mine isn't too bad, but it's way better offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom