• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What!? Extremist just defending your views... if someone says she has no chance why cant you politely explain why you think she has a chance?

And I am sorry but your the only one getting angry...
err not really i'm not angry... =\

I guess I'm just lazy, i don't wanna have to explain my reasoning to random people...

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
If you don't she will grant you to hell, and you know what that means. You won't get to play Brawl down there. Because the disks will melt... :(

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
I didn't see a full moon, I saw something better.

A shooting star O_O

I saw it out of the corner of my eye.... but I'm pretty sure that's what it was.

ThoraxeRMG

Smash Ace
Be an Ashly :: Cough :: I mean Ashley supporter...

:: Attempts to mind control you ::

Ashley...

Support...

You...

You support Ashley!....

My....brain!

KYAAAAAAAAH!

I gotta admit, I sure do love her theme. I wish they would of released the full version instead of that ****ed demo.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
My dog was just barking to something outside the house and suddenly it sounded like something in the lines of "ashhllll waurrgghh"

HOLY SHEED!!!

ASHLEY IS IN BRAWOOLLASSSZZZZ!!!

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
too bad i cant resist two more hours... if i dont sleep right now... the next update will be my boss kicking my *** for being sleeping in the desk...........

see ya guys!!!!!

Trick or treat or die!! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom