• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Create a Stage! Create, Share, Rate, Discuss!!!

splat

Smash Lord
hm, maybe have the pole coming out at random, acting like a spiked wall, the platforms at the side sinking down at times, fireballs coming up, and the two upper platforms moving around..
that's a lot of hazards, sounds like Bowsers castle to me ^^

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Zeela12, stole my idea,
I made that Dr.Mario idea like an hour ago on a different thread!

Thief!
Actually, some people on the boards came up with that idea almost two years ago when the game was first announced...that was back before we knew it was called the "Wii" or anything like that.

They had the same idea about the bottle and the small kill zone at the top.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
lol I actually made up that stage one day about 3 years ago when I was playing SSBM, since Dr.Mario was there I thought a stage like that would be perfect, o well I've had the idea since I first saw Dr.Mario in ssbm, which was three and a half to four years ago! lol, no hard feelings!:laugh:

here's another idea, we already have had a Kraid stage from Metroid (Brinstar depth), why not have a Ridley stage now? it doesn't have to be too complicated (the more the better tho) I think Ridley will be in the game, what do you ppl think about Sidehopper Station though?

Does anyone care about my Station???:confused:

I agree with Zeela on one thing, "(the more the better tho)" GO MORE COMPLICATED STAGES!!!
If you want a complicated stage though, I posted one on another thread that is from Metroid as well, I'll post it here if you want too, It rocks!!!

Toasty!

Smash Journeyman
I want a Sex On The Beach stage. Emphasis on the Sex. Every hit rips some clothes off. The only characters that can "fight" are Zero Suit Samus, Peach, and Zelda. PURE GENIUS.

Also, since a lot of people don't have a sense of humor, that was a joke. >_>

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
also, some kind of stage from Ghosts N Goblins would be pretty cool too, I cant find a good screenshot of the game, so here's a modified one:

(megaman shouldn't be there)
^^^
yes he should:)

i beat this flash game, it was fun though not as fun as mega man vs metroid.

good idea but honestly GnG has no shot in Brawl, its fun to imagine though!

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Megaman belongs every place he can get into.

good 'ol Bowser Castle?
where the arrows are, fireballs would pop up now and then.
I love this idea the best. Very simple, it follows the SSB pattern so well and it's still original. Question though: The lava... would it be like Brinstar lava that pops you up or would you fall through it? It would be great if it was stationary like in the actual Mario games. Perfect concept splat!

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
Dyce my friend you never dissapoint me.

and that bowser stage is excellent. iit wouls suck id you died by falling in the lava (if the platforms were that low) cuz you could dash off the platform and die with someone like falcon.

maybe if you fell in you would see the splash animation , but the be spit back out after a certain period of time. the time period would prolly be as long as half the time of the tornadoe in ssb64

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Ooooooh! It's thaaaaaaat place! Hahaha you fool.
Yea the fountain threw me off. In fact, I was going to MSPaint the same thing since you gave me the inspiration of Chrono Trigger. I'm sure I would have figured out what you meant to have drawn about 1/2 way through.
Lol foo, didn't know you were a fan. I'm too lazy to edit the img and change that to a light pole... It's good to know there's more CT fans out there!

some of these days I'll get working with the eras.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
^^^^
Yep, big CT fan. I'm really hoping Crono makes the cut. My most desired 3rd party characters are Sonic, Megaman, and Crono (respectively. Big love to Crono, I just think Sonic and Megaman deserve the spots more [as long as Megaman doesn't come out being too close to a Samus clone]).

@bluebomber22:
You know when I said "splat" I was talking about the creator of the level right...? That's his name: splat.

But what I'm trying to describe is, when you fall into the lava you pop back up like in the Brinstar levels, except this lava is stationary.

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
i always thought that a wii sports or wii play themed level would be cool

maybe there could be a gold level where the lake is death and maybe the sandpits slow you down

or a pool, ping pong or hockey table where the cues or paddles were the platforms

also maybe a tanks level where the tanks are platforms and hazards and they shoot at you just like the arwings in the starfox levels

Eaode

Smash Champion
Okay, what you will see is a REALLY crappy GIF version. Please click on it to see the full, awesome, flash version

NOTE: when the stage is upside down, the moving platform (up and down) cannot be stood on. This will prevent ******** camping.

This stage has no theme yet. I just wanted to make an awesome rotating stage (keyword awesome, ie. NOT Brinstar Depths.)

Whatchall think?

Caael

Smash Lord
Here's my new idea:

The enemy is only there because I couldn't edit him out without hassle.

Incase you cant see, the characters are

Diddy kong, on the middle platform
Zamus, hanging off the top platform
Dedede on the bottom, about to hammer
Lucario, also on the bottom, roaring.

It's a simple 3 platform stage that is very tourney friendly.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
^^^^
Love it. I've got a better one (IMO of course) in my mind. I just wish I could show you all... <sigh>...

I wish I had photoshop... is there anywhere to download it for free? Or do I really have to go out and buy it?

@Eaode:
Oh my gawd that's sick! But what's the theme of the level? Anything? Or is it another generic course like Battlefield and FinalD?

Eaode

Smash Champion
@ Dyce: I hadn't thought of a theme yet b/c I just wanted to get the idea out.

I'm sure I (or someone else) could think of a theme for it eventually :)

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
at eaode

you can easily make that a bowser castle by making it float over lava (an occasional thwomp)

or you can make the stage appear it's going through a portal for MP2

Zeela12

Smash Ace
Okay, what you will see is a REALLY crappy GIF version. Please click on it to see the full, awesome, flash version

NOTE: when the stage is upside down, the moving platform (up and down) cannot be stood on. This will prevent ******** camping.

This stage has no theme yet. I just wanted to make an awesome rotating stage (keyword awesome, ie. NOT Brinstar Depths.)

Whatchall think?
lol omg, that's probably the most annoying stage ever created/imagined. the lack of side platforms is really gonna hurt.

(and I thought brinstar depth was bad).

Eaode

Smash Champion
The whole point really, is for everyone to scramble for the half circle or rotating platform when it rotates. Or just use Ub3r jumps (jiggs, peach, kirby, Mew2, etc etc.)

EDIT: I just didn't wanna make too many side platforms because then it would be like Temple (ie. noone dies x_x)

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
What it could be is a TP stage. The fire temple, and everyone has Metal Boots on. One side of the stage could be a magnet, and the other just a normal platform. If you want to cling to the ceiling while the level is still on the normal side, you'll need to perform a flip move that brings you upside down... everyone has one of those right?

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Cycling Road from Pokemon series:

There would be a flat road stretching across the bottom of the stage with no way to die going down. There would be two platforms above, and bikers would go by from left to right on the road at random(they'd do damage when touched but only around 5%). The background would be an ocean view, and every 50 seconds of the match, a Gyarados would come out of the water in the background and shoot a large stream of water at a random combatant. This would do around 15% damage and have small to medium knockback with a small possibility of KOing.

Zeela12

Smash Ace

Nothing special, somebody mentioned it before and I just put characters in it.

Rayman's there because why not?
it would be more fun if the bricks on the bottom are breakable, like ones from mushroom kingdom.

and pipes lead the chars to places, and the blocks can actually be bumped when u jump and it would knock over people like the banana peel does.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
I love how the bird can eat you. Maybe the spider thing and beetle thing in the background can do something too? Like the Pikmin will constantly be battling them, and every now and then a Pikmin will go flying and hit someone, or the beetle thing and spider thing will fall over or flail and one of their appendages will smack you.

Alphalink

Smash Apprentice
Its phazon mines form MP! Enjoy (BTW I can do better than this, its just that I did it in a rush cause I have to go)

its a medium sized stage, with a decent amount of hazards. those boxes break if they revieve lots of damage, releaseng deadly phazon with an explosion!

to the left is a phazon pit, giving 3 percent damage per second if you come in contact with it.

Theres a cliff to the right, in the dark, watch out for it!

there is a turret on the top right corner of the stage, that shoots lasers anytime during the game, though not that often

and finally you notice that door on the top left? maybe your lucky enough to have a space pirate appear and mess the battle up!

hope you guys and gals like it!

red stone

Smash Ace
Its phazon mines form MP! Enjoy (BTW I can do better than this, its just that I did it in a rush cause I have to go)

its a medium sized stage, with a decent amount of hazards. those boxes break if they revieve lots of damage, releaseng deadly phazon with an explosion!

to the left is a phazon pit, giving 3 percent damage per second if you come in contact with it.

Theres a cliff to the right, in the dark, watch out for it!

there is a turret on the top right corner of the stage, that shoots lasers anytime during the game, though not that often

and finally you notice that door on the top left? maybe your lucky enough to have a space pirate appear and mess the battle up!

hope you guys and gals like it!

i like the damaging phazon. i think the left side sould be open for ko's. also, the background could match the theme better. overall, very nie work, original and interesting

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
In Metroid Prime 2, in v.s. mode, Sidehopper Station!

It would be like the new Delfino Plaza Stage where it goes to one place then another and another, If you picture Sidehopper Station, there's a big center rrom, on first floor, one on top, and there are two ends, with the cannons! Those would be the four areas, each one would have some unique characteristics, I'll list them!

One of the two ends would have two Samus Fighting all the time( different colors everytime ) and you could get it by them. There would be a main platform and those two platforms at the end woul be secondary platforms. The box that always holds a beam or power bomb would have an item, and would regenerate that item!

The other end would be the same area except here the two samus are in Ball mode! They would plant bombs and occasionally Power Bombs!

The middle inside the station would be a large platform in which you can only k.o. opponents by throwing them out the four doors< Four? Yes, four, you could jump up on the second floor as secondary platforms, and there are two doors there. Occasionally a samus would run through shooting a couple shots!

The top would be One platform where in the background you saw samus starship fly by. You could pick up Super Missle here and through it at people though, other then that it's just a plain part of the level, like final destination, but smaller!

Here are the stages, in a bad drawing!

Leftside( or right )
_ _
______

Right Side( or left )
_ _
______

Inside
- -

_______

On top
_______

There you have it, Sidehopper Station!
Make sure you give me credit!
Okay, this is my idea that I said earlier, can people reply!!!

And the pictures, the platforms that were at the right moved to the left the first time, so I added periods, they aren't part of the platform!!! That's important!

Sorry the idea isn't in paint or whatever!!!
I'll make them in paint so, I'll be back!!!
While I'm gone, can you tell me how to upload them???

Thanks!!!

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
well in all stars and event matches character's have specific stages therefore in all star whose stage would it be

Top Bottom