• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle & Cut Brawl Weeklies Brawl (Saturday) and Melee (Sunday) 10/25 cancelled*

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
he beat teba in winners finals, dsf lost to teba in winners using MK vs d3 and falco

then dsf beat teba in losers with mk, and lost to futile last match 2nd set

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Results + Bracket

Unfortunately, I didn't realize the store ran two separate tio programs for doubles/singles instead of putting them together, so I could only upload one at the time.

HaPPyTheCoW

Smash Apprentice
the guy(hubert?) kept saying the results for the tourney on the 19th was uploaded but its still not on AiB... thats the only tourney i am so eager to put in my AiB account. :[ can someone help please?

Huber

Smash Apprentice
the guy(hubert?) kept saying the results for the tourney on the 19th was uploaded but its still not on AiB... thats the only tourney i am so eager to put in my AiB account. :[ can someone help please?
I don't recall saying that :/ I however do remember telling Blitz I'll try and get it up.

Keep reminding me. I can do it at work I just get so side tracked there with everything else. Sorry about the wait.

festizzio

Smash Champion
I would suggest doing weeklies like you're doing, but saturdays only with alternating events, so one saturday is brawl, next is melee, then brawl, melee, and so on and so forth.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
the 17th of august and on
i should have sundays off
and i would go to the sunday maylays
soo w/e you do

don't stop holding them
T.T

The Game II

Smash Champion
Is anyone going tomorrow? I can't see anything else happening Saturday.

I would be going to S.F. but I have to be back early early Monday.

--GCII

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I might go, but I'm not sure. It depends on if I can learn how to use the classic controller in a day, since none of my Gamecube controllers work properly anymore.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
So it looks like I'm coming to this. Two tournies for me in one weekend. Haven't done this in ages O_o Learned too many new Peach tricks the past couple of weeks though!

The Game II

Smash Champion
Singles results

24 entrants

Winner
Futile (5-0)

Second
Fly Amanita

Third
Edrees

Fourth
James (I think it might be JameZ)

Fifth
Mojo (I think it might be MoJoe)
Champ

Seventh
Tyrant
Vadorojo

Ninth
Chaz
RUZ
JTB
Boo

13th
Ed
Kenzaki
Aries
Cakes

17th
Pham
Rock
Vicious
Kirby (0-1)
Spark
3des
Matt

23rd
Kouryuu

A minor apology to Vadorojo, because you should have not played James a second time and I didn't catch it until after Fly Amanita and Tyrant were already playing. However, your puns were beyond awful. You'll have some time to work on them before tomorrow's tournament.

--GCII

Top Bottom