• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sauga Presentz: ~The Alphamale Biweekliez!~ ' Next Date: TBA MELEEE!

What's your vote for Bimonthly name?

• The Alphamale Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Unleash Your Madnan!! Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Adnan DOES HATE getting stroked

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • *insert the name of some seriously gay club + Chocolate *****es*

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
well, it could by like soylent green, alternatively.

like, rather than killing the less fortunate what you COULD do would be use the skin of people who die in hospitals.

so maybe fresh dead people would be processed and have their skin flayed off for human consumption.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I've been a no show on smashboards for like a week now, and what do I find?

I find some gay noob stamp on my thread and people talking about using flesh to cure cancer.

Only the GTA community..

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Adnan's already agreed to an orgy with Me, Anthony, Marco, Charles, Matt and Dzenan.
(I wonder if Adnan's brother follows all this crap)

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Important!

This is an important post.

I understand that there was a bit of conflict between our Melee players and our Brawl players in the past. We've had arguements about each game and such, which is natural. But, because I want these Biweeklies to run smoothly and to have a friendly atmosphere I am going to be enforcing a strict rule:

NO BASHING RULE!

Which means there will be NO bashing of a Smash game under our roof. Bash other games for the love of god, like lets laugh at things like Soul Caliber and MK instead lol. Jokes aside, we need to recover from this and build our friendly environment again. So this is how it'll work;

If this is gonna be a Brawl event, there will be no talk of how bad Brawl is, nor Melee. Vice-versa.

If you are caught bashing you will be penalized:

1st Offense: Warning
2nd Offense: Kick out
3rd Offense: Permanent Ban!

I understand frustration boils you sometimes, but this is for the community.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Also an update on the first page. Newcomers please read!!

To confirm with everyone: This week is BRAWL.

But there will be a guaranteed setup for Melee, so people who want to play Melee can come by and play friendlies. Also, let it be known for the next Melee and Brawl events I will be reading the rules out, so I won't accept people's negligence if something goes wrong.

See you guys there.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Sick, brawl is being played =D. Me and 2 friends should be coming, but we might be just a bit late since its our first time getting there.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Lol what? =S names are Ace21, colonelsandersfromspace the third one is not coming and about setups I don't think I can bring any lol, besides my own controller =/

Gregorius

Smash Rookie
YO I'm in. Nice to know theres Brawl and Melee tourneys. I've been Brawling more now, and its funny going back to melee, which looks like its at 1.5 speed. I can adjust though. See ya there guys. Im up for a ton of casuals.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Coming tmrw forsure (Ace21) along with Colonelsandersfromspace. Just wondering, are the melee players gonna come out to play brawl this weekend?

MDK00

Smash Ace
today was pretty fun, despite the small number of ppl. unfortunately i forgot my tv tuner and matts laptop was laggin so no recordings were done.

shout outs to ace21 and sanders (i didnt get ur name dude). its too bad u guys left early, i really wish u wud have stayed, u guys are pretty good, and u actually play the only character i kno lol MK so i cud easily give u some tips etc

joke of the day...
adnan knocks down matts shelf... on the floor is matt's sisters broken digital camera, we all start freakin out sayin adnan ur screwed, then matt says...
"you're gunna be more mad when i tell u that its my sisters OLD camera"
the look on adnans face was PRICELESS

matt lvl'd up HARD... and i say this with pure confidence, he will easily rite now possibly one of saugas best... word...

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
turnout wasn't so great but it wasnt too bad.

Rae, gah we need moar matches.

greg, good matches, id have been royally screwed if i didnt figure out how to fight metaknight during our matches. lol but u helped me figure out how to appoach meta XD

Kingace and friend, u guys left so early =(. I hope u guys didnt get discouraged to want to come out more often. its great having new ppl, and the more u come out the more you'll learn, better it be now so u can be one of the few to lead a new generation, besides if u guys become one of the best i want to be able to say in the future "I remember way back when I was 3 stocking ace lol".

KingAce

Smash Ace
Yeah my bad for leaving early lol, nah we didnt really get discouraged well mayb my freind did but were gonna try to go out for the chilly willy monthlies. haha i doubt well become one of the best anytime soon... got our ***** handed to us today lmao. but yeah im gonna try to play MK better and come back may 3rd =)

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I will make an update on the first page after this upcoming Biweekly. It'll be a Results archive. I'll seperate the Brawl ones from the Melee ones.

The 1st page is so crowded roflll.

Top Bottom