• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Text: Takumaru

Subtext: n/a

Font: can you do kana?

Image: This is the normal render: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f268/RaimeIthlein/normal_ninja.png

This is the render after I got finished playing with it: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f268/RaimeIthlein/normal_ninja2.png

use whichever you like most.

Dimensions/Size: I forget what standard size is... 400x120 or something like that?

Signature style: standard sig

Border: up to you

Colors: the colour scheme in the picture(s) is just fine. A smoke/flame theme would be nice too.

I can't have enough sugarpoultry!

EDIT: Changed my request to the proper format. hehe...

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
Epic, she's full already. Come on, you can't even read 7 posts to see that?
I dont read previous pages usually. My bad. Ill just repost it later. And I can read those posts, I just chose not to o.O. Sorry for spammin but Takumaru made me do it. *leaves*

PaperLink

Smash Journeyman
Hm. I should keep track of this now that's it's open again.
*posts again to re-subscribe*
Before I even start thinking of asking for a request, would you happen to have any good pictures of Toon Link?

tvieth01

Smash Cadet
can you make me one:D im sorry but i have no f'ing clue what to do! ive spent the last hour trying to look all over the boards and this is all i could come up with:D i c u do request so could u make me one that just has something cool and says tvieth01 one then like f ya or something funny :D thanks ps. i herd u in smyn nice.

tvieth01

Smash Cadet
my bad. but hey i come here for the podcast so thats what matters:D and im a freak about this game!

SirPainsalot

Smash Apprentice
Finally Been waiting and trying find this place for about 2 months.

Text: SirPainsalot The Clone of Gimpy
Subtext: He must be invincible!
Font: Whatever you want.
Image: Argh... Very tough choice. But I have to go with... http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/bowser/bowser_070704b.jpg
Dimensions/Size: ... Sig size? I'm not very good with my sizes. =_=
Signature style: Sig. :p
Border: No border.
Colors: Dark colors, red, green, and purple.

I don't think it was very straight and to the point. Sorry!

EDIT: Darn too late. Ignore this please...

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah for those who want sigs, please subscribe to my thread that way you are updated on every post please. I don't want to keep posting "I'm full" over and over. I appreciate the help guys. Your sigs will be done tonight and everyone can request again and fill 5 spots.

Sorry if this is tedious, but I just have no time anymore. I almost thought of closing for good, but I can never find myself to do it. I love my shop, I love making sigs for you guys. So... bare with me as I struggle to balance sigs with school. :)

Sig for Sonic the Baron:

Yeah, its done like the sig I have. BTW, I did not make that sig. Someone on Zelda Universe made it for me, I love the style. It's so smexy. ^_^ I won't do it to everyones but I do enjoy trying new things.

D

Deleted member

Yeah for those who want sigs, please subscribe to my thread that way you are updated on every post please. I don't want to keep posting "I'm full" over and over. I appreciate the help guys. Your sigs will be done tonight and everyone can request again and fill 5 spots.

Sorry if this is tedious, but I just have no time anymore. I almost thought of closing for good, but I can never find myself to do it. I love my shop, I love making sigs for you guys. So... bare with me as I struggle to balance sigs with school. :)

Sig for Sonic the Baron:

Yeah, its done like the sig I have. BTW, I did not make that sig. Someone on Zelda Universe made it for me, I love the style. It's so smexy. ^_^ I won't do it to everyones but I do enjoy trying new things.
How should I explain it's quality? Um, it's "OVER 9000!"?:laugh:

Anyway, it's better than my old sig. Thanks a billion!

Repryx

Smash Champion
Text: Repryx
Subtext: Ciao!(this being a taunt or statement)
Font: whatever you see fit...a magical feel...
Image: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/Gohu03/Dimentio_by_Machaphasesix.jpg
Signature style: Sig
Border: Whatever you like
Colors: black and Purple like the background

Can you give the theme a somewhat smooth magical feel? (Dimentio is a clown/magic thingy) Other than this get creative!

wait...So I understand...Since SonicBaron is done do I take the #5 Slot or should I wait till you have finished with everyone else?

D

Deleted member

Text: Repryx
Subtext: Ciao!(this being a taunt or statement)
Font: whatever you see fit...a magical feel...
Image: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/Gohu03/Dimentio_by_Machaphasesix.jpgDimensions/Size:
Signature style: Sig
Border: Whatever you like
Colors: black and Purple like the background

Can you give the theme a somewhat smooth magical feel? (Dimentio is a clown/magic thingy) Other than this get creative!

wait...So I understand...Since SonicBaron is done do I take the #5 Slot or should I wait till you have finished with everyone else?
You have to wait. The wait will be worth it, I promise you.:)

And that's no picture. I just got redirected to links for multiple pics. The url is for the pic not the page.

EDIT: A lot better:) Nonetheless, you stiil have to wait:(

3Years

Smash Lord
thanx again s.p well here is my request

Text: 3Years

Dimensions:450x125

Pictures:

get fancy with it and i would like the colors 2 be dark if possible

bossyjellyfish

Foxes Mate for Life
The more posts you get, it will change.

I checked the topic for the first time today and she had already opened and filled.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why are people still requesting? List is full... O_O

3Years, I changed my rules a while back, choose one of those characters. I only allow 1 now. ;) The wolf one is what I'd choose. I've always wanted to make a sig with that in it.

Takumaru:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom