• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

↔♣♣§§§Nintendo Adventure§§§♣♣↔

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
lol, I thought you were gonna say you had like a level 60 character lol

I got a level 24 warrior, 11 rouge(bandit), 8 noob, 5 noob, 3 noob, 7 noob, and 13 magician, lolwhat was the name of your character?

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
um, no, level 1-7 is a binch of levels where you aren't anything.
At 8 you can become a magician
At 10 you can be a warrior, Rouge, or Archer
At 15 new clothes
At 20 new clothes
At 22 possibly new clothes
At 25 new clothes
(thats as far as I got but I do know osme more things)
At 30, Second Job, like for Archer you can choose archery or crossbowing.
At um, some level you get your third job
At some other level you get your Fourth Job
At Level like what, 190 something you get the new highscore lol
And I don't believe the highest is 250, i gonna say 199 cuz on videos of Horn Tail in Korean version, there are lots of level 199 and nothing above that level, so yeah.
And if you were actually literally playing for three straight months then you might have a slight possible chance. I didnt play everyday, I played for like an hour and a half SOME days. But if you were playing 24/7 for 3 months (taking what you said literally) then im sure there would be a high CHANCE of getting to level 100.

Now anyways, im sorry I didnt update, I was grounded, but In the meantime I wrote down the chapter for tonight on paper. So yeah, I'll update tonight.

Also, give Maple Story a chance, k? Oh, and can you think of an online game that you can interact with other people, is fun, move around, complete quests, go to a dungeon, collect TONS of items, make choices, get jobs, and STILL get to level 100 in 3 months when not playing 24/7?

I think not, and so, you hate almost all online interactive rpg games. What can I say?

BTW, I saw your post on your story, I know your name doesnt say noob and plus I can read your name lol.

hmmm, I feel there is something more to say....
.=96-100 points
A+=90-95 points
A=86-90 points
A-=81-85 points
B+=70-80 points
B=67-69 points
B-=64-66 points
C+=60-63 points
C=59-60 points
C-=57-58 points
D+=55-56 points
D=53-54 points
D-=50-52 points
F=26-50 points
F-=6-25 points
Q-=2-5 points
Z-=1 point
0-
-b

and thats the grading system of the wierdest school ever!
Oh, and the highest grade you cang et is an A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++= 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 points

K, bye

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 2: Chapter 16: Robot!

Yay, Good News!

I went and tried it out again, and now it WILL let me edit my first post, I'll go change it some more in a sec, but yeah.

Also, for this episode, please dont get confused by Robot and ROB, robot is a made up character I came up with just for NA and ROB is the robot from the upcoming KINDA A SPOILER, he's in Brawl.

K, so, heres your episode, also, I have NO idea why I wrote that strange post before....whatever...

~~~~~~~~
Section 2: Chapter 16: Robot!
~~~~~~~~

Two Months Ago:

Robot: 1011110010010
ROB: 100000000000000000000
Robot: 101111111110010
-Translator Engaged-
ROB: I'll teach you English!
Robot: Yes!

~~~

-Translator Off-
One and a half months ago:

Robot: Alright, now what will we learn?
ROB: How about some curses and inappropriate language?
Robot: Curses are fun!
Taboo: ROB, you have betrayed me!

Taboo killed ROB..

Robot: nooooo....

Taboo Dissapeared...

~~~~~~~~
S:2 CH: 16
Robot!
~~~~~~~~

One Months Ago:

Robot: Please McDonald, explain it to me!
McDonald: very well, but remember you must face Taboo in a rematch to gain your acceptance back to Earth.
Robot: Fine, just tell me everything.
McDonald: Very well, but a note to all readers, this episode is going to be a long, informative, boring post to tell you stuff, so if you don'[t like that kind of chapter, please leave for your own good.
Robot:...
McDonald: This is you last chance readers, I'll wait....
McDonald: Okay! So let's begin, a long time a...

Taboo appeared out of nowhere and blasted nook to his death...

Name: Taboo
HP: 550580139612684004028025993160834944573794340806467306252.4 (yes there is some signifigance to this number, if someone can tell me what it is then please pm me, telling me.)
Challenger Name: Robot

Taboo flew into the air.

Taboo: so you dare challenge me you puy robot

Robot: Hah, as if I couldn't beat you!

Taboo: you are scared, tremble at my might!

Taboo teleported behind robot and kicked him. then he teleported in front of him and kicked him in the bolts, he repeated the process untill Robot fell over.

Taboo: you can't possible defeat me!

Robot: not If I turn the tables!

Name: Robot
HP:9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Challenger's Name: Taboo

Robot got out a rocket launcher and started shooting at Taboo.

Taboo: cheater, you aren't snake

Robot: I'm manipulating moves from other Nintendo Chracters, bleh heh heh. Bleck!

Robot shot a light arrow at Taboo, Taboo teleported away.

Robot: fool, I can teleport as well, here I go, Tingle! Tingle! Koolah-Limpah!

Robot started chasing Taboo around the forest knocking down trees along the way.

Robot (T): wow, I didn't know I had this much capability!

Robot threw a koopa shell at Taboo, Tabooo fell to the ground and just as Robot was about to kill Taboo with a warp star he teleported away. Robot launched a vine whip and got a hold of Taboo and brought him closer, there he hit him with a plasma whip a couple times untill he threw him into the air and shot his plasma whip into the air, slamming Taboo face first into the ground. Robot started pounding the ground with Donkey Kong's Massive Arms and then Falco Punched Taboo sending him flying!

~~

Later Robot found Taboo, threw a boomerang at him and shot him a couple times with his blaster and threatened to kill him if he didnt explain some of Robots History to him.

~~

Taboo: You are a powerful being of great magnitude-

Robot(I): A God?

Taboo: NO! Your manipulation of powers comes from being-

Taboo: NO! you come from a far place far away here that is very far away, there, you are-

Taboo: NO! you are the single greatest invention built by a man by the name of Albert Weinstein, to him, you are-

Taboo: NO! a child! he created you to-

Robot(I): Be a god?

Taboo: NO! he created you to bring water to the people in the desert strange enough, but the place started evolving because-

Robot(I): I was a god?

Taboo: NO! because of a mystic force emulatting from you, a force created from Heavenite, a rocky stone only found in Heavens, its-

Robot(I): God-Like Powers?

Taboo: NO! well maybe a little, but anyways, its powers create random effects based on your mood and how much other Heavenite is around, it only does these effects in Heaven though, what the people on Heavenland didn't realize was that they were in a heaven! But one day..

Robot(I): I became a god?

Taboo: FOR GODS SAKE, NO!

Robot(I): lol, that was a good pun, but seriously, am I a god?

Taboo: NO! gah, let me finish, one day you got very angry at Weinstein, you destroyed their newly built advanced society and they sent you away into space.

Robot(I): But I survived cuz I was a god, right?

Taboo:YOU ARE NOT A GOD! ..... this is your last chance, so as I was saying, you drifted for a long time untill about Two Months ago where you landed and people mentioned certain things that made you explode.

Robot: Why Did those things make me explode?

Taboo: they were sayings that Weinstein programmed in, it was the day of your "birth".

Robot: oh

Taboo: It also by chance is SLBs Birthday, yep JUNE 14TH IS SLBS BIRTHDAY FOLKS!

Robot: ok, so go on

Taboo: well, uh, there isnt much to explain really...

Robot: oh.... well why did you kill ROB?

Taboo: he betrayed me!

Robot: but I've sorta betrayed you too....

Taboo: good point, I'll have to kill you some time.

Robot: why don't you tell me about you.

Taboo: sorry, you can kill me, I'm not telling you about me!

Robot: you aren't scared that I could torture you for an eternity?

Taboo: *gulp*

Robot: so you are scared by my powers!

Taboo: well yeah, you're essentially a god!

Robot:....

Taboo:......

Robot(T): I'm gonna kill this loser and get it over with!

Taboo(T): I cant wait to break free and kill this hunk of metal!

Robot and Taboo start whisteling. Suddenly Robot pulls out a master sword and Taboo teleports into a tree some how becoming a tree.

Robot: dang, I like these powers!

~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this episode, I think it was pretty good.

Ok, survey question is for chapter 18: The Meeting in Heaven!

Who Should make it back to Earth first?
A. Robot
B. Ridley
C. Taboo

Alright, im gonna go edit that first post to make it a whole lot better! sorry for double posting, even though I don't even know if this is a double post now cuz somebody else ould have posted by now....

The Mano Games VII

Smash Journeyman
Where I live? Why, location is a state of mind my
Uh dude, I never said I hated all online interactive rpg's. I never played Maple Story but I've read about it. Anyways, It just doesn't really sound like it has much of a story to it. And it does not mean I "hate all online interactive rpg's as you say. As a matter of fact, one of my favorite games which BTW: has almost everything Maple Story has but jobs, is Diablo 2. It's not necessarily a game for everyone because of how ocmplicated it is and how royally ****ed you can get if you don't know how to play, but it's great great fun if you have the information, ambition, and smarts to make a good character who can survive against the powerful monsters. Another great one is World of Warcraft:The Burning Crusade which has everything Maple Story has in spades and has some great graphics. There doesn't seem to be much to do late game, the characters aren't powerful enough to do ANY high level dungeon by themselves, and plus you have to pay $15 every month to keep playing it, so I don't really play it, but it's still one helluva game according to the very large population of people who play it.

anyways I pick B just to mix things up a little.

BTW: What I meant by celebrating not being a noob is that I had enough posts so that I could be called a smash child instead of a smash nOOb. Which was good for me cuz the title "nOOb" was very irritating to me.

The Mano Games VII

Smash Journeyman
Where I live? Why, location is a state of mind my
Hey checked out your website (So that's where you get maple story, nixon website). Oh and it seems your working on a story too. Nintendo adventure...I thought that was just an outdated story from and outdated sig since i couldn't find anywhere on here. Apparently not though, so I'm going to comment and read it sometime aight? Oh one more thing, you think you could tell me how to design games? I want to be a video game designer when I grow up.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
um, wow dude....

Nintendo Adventure on my website is just the very first section (cuz I havent updates it yet) of a story that IS on Smashboards. Ya wanna hear it's name on smashboards?

Nintendo Adventure By: SLB, you could go to to the top of the page and check it out.... It's a pretty cool story...

Sorry if Im sounding mean but wow, you've never seen my story Nintendo Adventure? that's pretty wierd...........
ok, just in case you're really confused I'll explain it to you slowly.

1). My Location was just made about 2 days ago and it is not called a sig.
2). That Story there is on smashboards
3). You've alreaddy commented and posted on it
4). IF YOU'RE READING WHAT IM WRITING RIGHT NOW THEN GUESS WHAT, YOU'RE ON THE STORY NAMED NINTENDO ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!

Dude, THIS IS NINTENDO ADVENTURE! how could you not notice that??????
An out of date sig, only available on www.freewebs.com/darthtrevader, tch, no offense, that is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard regretting my story, actually THE STUPIDEST, cuz this story, believe it or not, is even posted elsewhere and im sorry if I am seeming really mean but actually I'm LMAO, XD!

ok, ok, now anyways *rolls eyes*, regarding your question, ill uh post some directions on how to use it, but it really is QUITE simple, go to the following website:

www.yoyogames.com/download

Click on Game Maker 7.0 and download it. Once it's finished, if it doesnt bring up a menu saying you aren't subscribed then click on it to open it, now the menu should be up, click "Don't Purchase Now" and now you are in the main menu.

Basic Instructions:
Sprite: an image that is seen as an object.
Sound: a sound or music used in your game
Background; the background of a room
Object: this is your biggest and most important thing, every single detail is made here, every moevement, every kill, all of it
Room: this is your second most important, this is your area/level/room ext where you place objects to perform certain things

Ok, now, lets start of simple,
1). get a small pic, 24x 24.
2). click on create a sprite and insert the picture you got.
3). get a picture of a large size.
4). click on create a background and insert the large picture you got.
5). click on create an object.
6). choose the origonal 24 x 24 sprite
7). click on create new event, then choose Mouse Click, Left Mouse Click.
8). now all the way to the right of your little pop-up window thing for the object click on the red directional arrow. Select all of the arrows except the middle one.
9). click create new ecent, then choose create.
9). to the right again, choos the red arrow again. now select the same arrows as before.
10). now click ok and its time to make a wall!
11). get a solid block 24 x 24.
12). NOW SLAM THE COMPUTER WITH IT! XD XD, ok ok, now click create a sprite
13). choose the block picture
14). now click create an object. choose the block as the picture and click ok.
15). double click the origonal sprite object and choose create an event, then choose collision, then choose the block.
16). now to the right select the little arrow bouncing off a wall, if you put the mouse over it it should say Bounce, select that.
17). click ok
18). now all the events will be performed.
19). now go to create a room
20). click on your first room, go to the right tab and select the background you made a while ago.
21). go back to the object tab and place wall objects all around the outside so the sprite wont leave the screen.
22). place the origonal sprite approximatley in the middle of it.
23). now click on the green arrow at the top, it should bring up a new window letting you play.
24). if done correctly then just click on the sprite and it should change it's direction.
25). now to escape press escape or the little red x at the top.
26). now explore around with the controls, there are many different things you can do with it. I don't know much, im still a begginer, but I deffinetly know about a lot of the basics. Ask me a question and ill try to answer.

K, so I hope I was of help as I want to be a video game designer when i grow up as well and one more thing, thanks for checking out my website. (also, sorry for the long post)

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 2: Chapter 17: The Metting On Earth

K, so yeah, two chapters in a row! yay, k, so here we go.

~~~~~~~~
Section 2L Chapter 17: The Meeting On Earth.
~~~~~~~~

Prolouge:

Pit: then im going to go and become a bad guy, hahaha....

Pit saw an escape pod fly over his head, he started following it....

~~

Samus rushed into the escape pod and launched to safety.

Legolastom watched the escape pod fly away as Darth Vader walked in.

.... Legolastom: ha, that was an easier thing to kill then ever!

~~

Chains: Due to a recent time warp, I havent been reading, oh well...

~~

Luigi: then im going with Vader, lets go dad!

~~

Iceman: lets go samus, you're captured!

Samus: im gonna escape!

~~

for some reason Motsalogel randomly ran by and somehow went back to Earth...

~~

Link and Zelda crashed into a building at Hyrule Castle Town... they hugges and kissed...

~~

Chains: the Legolastom Community Rocks!

~~

Vader: we will attack them!

~~

Captain Falcon: Yessss!

Yoda: Sexy, yesss!

~~

Robot: I have wierd powers on heaven....

~~

Narrorator: Very well!

~~

Darth Vader: Darth Trevader, welcome my apprentice!

~~~~~~~~
S: 2 CH: 17 The Meeting On Earth!
~~~~~~~~

*Mysterious Music Plays*

Legolastom listened to the crickets churping outside pondering on why they have such simple lives.

Chains: Hi sir

Legolastom: uhhh.... not you again

Chains: Yes, well, I went to the Legolastom Community, Im back sir!

Legolastom: ....

Chains: Listen, Ive got bad news that I've figured out due to a recent time warp?

Legolastom: What?

Chains: It turns out that Luigi is planning on destroying the Legolastom Community over in the desert sir!

Legolastom (T): Yes!

LegolastoM: Oh, that's.... uh... horrible....

Chains: I know! what are we gonna do?

Legolastom: How about you time warp over to Ice Man and get him to go help you guys!

Chains: Okay!

~~~~

High in the mountains stood a tiny fortress where Luigi and Darth Trevader were arguing over who should be laeder now tha tLegolastom killed Vader.

Trevader: I was his apprentice!

Luigi: But I was his son, I say we attack the Legolastom Community to avenge my father.

Trevader: I know best and I think we should attack Legolastom directly!

Luigi(S): yeah because it worked so well last time...

Trevader: Well last time the Space Pirates were there jeopradizing the whole mission!

Luigi: yeah whatever

Trevader: fine, well do it your way, but If something goes wrong, I'm in charge!

~~~~

The escape pod flew through the air and sank into the lake. Samus quickly got out and swam to land.

Samus: jeez, Lake Hylia, how did I get launched all the way over here?

Suddenly an arrow shot past her. Samus jolted around to see Pit soaring at her. Samus couldnt only stumble out the word Pit... before another arrow came crashing into her visor making her inable to see what was going on.

Samus started wildly firing shots in all directions, a couple fish randomly died in this trajic event though....

~~~~

out in the sandy desert stood a small building named the Legolastom Community where several people stood wondering when Chains would return with help.

~~~~

Motsalogel landed safely on Earth and had a strange urge to head towards the forest, there was something or someone there he needed to see.

~~~~

Captain Falcon and Yoda were partying in the Sexy room...

~~~~

Robot stood in the heavens...

~~~~

Chains and Iceman went to the Legolastom Community.

Luigi's Army started heading there as well.

Motsalogel reached the forest.

Samus starts getting hit with arrow slowly destroying her power suit...

Captain Falcon did a sexy dance but then thought about WHY he thinks things are sexy...

Link and Zelda left Hyrule Castle and started heading towards the forest to see how it was going over there.

~~~~

Chains: There isnt much time, Luigis Army will be here soon enough, we must get to work!

Iceman: I know I dont like talking much but in this episode I will command several of you as a general!

Chains: Due to a recent Time Warp, I know we can win!

suddenly a time warp opened next to Chains.

Chains: ooh, sparkly!

Robot stepped out.

Robot: I am robot, I have come to inform you of the oncoming attack, origonally you all die but Ive come from a month in the future and im here to help you guys out! Dont worry!

Chains: Very Well, you can help us out!

Lego Geek: Guys, I see their tall spears at the top of that hill, they're coming!

~~~~

Luigi: March on fellows, almost there, I can see them just up ahead!

Trevader: this si going to be a piece of cake!

~~~~

Samus ripped her visor off so her eyes could see directly into the fight. She turned and shot a missle at Pit. Pit dodged and changed his bow and arrow into two swords...

~~~~

Motsalogel stopped, he heard footsteps from behind, he hid in a bush and started listening.

Link: Yes I know, but I just want to check up on my village, please understand.

Ze;da: I understand I just dont see why YOU keep our relationship to a bare minimum, I mean that was the first time you've EVER kissed me!

Link: I dunno... I was nervous.

Zelda; Well now you dont have to be!

Link: Ok, ok, I get it, lets just check up on the village!

Zelda: Oh my god, Link, do you see that huge fortress, isnt that where your village was three months ago?

Link: you'you're right, lets see what it says on this copyright tag

Link (R) R means reading from now on!: Copyright 6969, Legolastom's Fortress.

Zelda: sounds legal, lets check it out.

They walked in, Motsalogel followed.

~~~~

Sexy gods, I've found out the origon of Sexiness, it actually has two, come look Captain Falcon said Yoda

Sexy! said Captain Falcon

Sexy is right, this is the hammer, origonally from Donkey Kong Series, it is used to make yourself EXTRA sexy and the other way is by being named Super Link Brothers or by being named Trev!

Sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! said Captain Falcon

Sexy, sexy, sexy, all we need is to wield a hammer and we are undeniably sexy! anyone with this hammer is SEXY!

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxrrrrrrrrr! said captain falcon with a slow exxaguration!

Sexy, there is no other word, hear me world! weild a hammer and you are sexier then a hippo wearing a bikini on its left arm! oh wait... that came out wrong, whatever, you're just really sexy! said Yoda

~~~~

Robot threw a grenade at the approching army leaving the team of Darth Trevader and Luigi without any personell or amy... or anybody, just a fortress.

Darth Trevader: That's it, im leader!

~~~~

Samus grabbed Pit.

Samus: why are you attacking me, its me, samus!

Pit: I randomly decided to be a bad guy, that's why!

Samus: A REALLY bad guy thatll do REALLY bad things?

Pit: Yes!

Samus: well then you still need to accomplish something, want a little advice?

Pit: Sure!

Samus: well you have to find some hot girl and **** them to be TRULY evil!

Pit: Yeah?

Samus [(with Emphasis) and yes, I know that's spelled wrong]: all bad guys HAVE to do that, if someone finds out you havent then you won't ever be considered a REAL bad guy, so you better find someone ASAP!

Pit: bu there aren't any hot girls around...

Samus: well uh, ya know, Im a bad guy too, so if gotta find smeone to **** TOO! now of course, presumably im a girl, so I've gotta find a guy *cough cough*

Pit: really...

Samus: Yeah!

Pit: wait.... you're a girl?

Samus: ...... DUH!

Pit: oh, sorry, didnt notice with the power suit on.

Samus rips off her Power Suit...

Pit: Sweet mother of god!

~~~~

Legolastom: You two, I remember you!

Link: Grrr, you destroyed my home village!

Zelda: *gulp*

Link ran towards Legolastom, Legolastom unsheathed his green sword and they clashed weapons. Motsalogel walked out from behind a bush, who was for some odd reason... in a Power Suit!

Motsalogel: Legolastom, I am your opposite!

Legolastom: then we cannot live in the same world.

Motsalogel pushed Legolastom out the window, they crashed to the ground and started fighting, one wielding a green sword, the other a red one!

Link and Zelda ran away to find Pit.

~~~~

Chains: Hey robot, thanks for killing them and all, but you took my glory! I am the great time warper!

Name: Chains
HP: the exact amount as needed in the fifth code of how to time warp!

Challenger's Name: Robot

~~~~

Pit and Samus were.... performing actions..... and..... talking.......and......um........ *************************************************************************

~~~~

Captain Falcon were running around wielding hammers being sexy...

~~~~

As Chains and Robot fought angels flew directly above them, flying towards Andross's Army just as they were commanded by Pit in a previous episode.

They soared high into space...

~~~~

Chains time warped around, attacking things from different time periods due to his time warps.

Robot struggled to stay alive.

Then chains got a light saber and sliced Robot in half. Robot was destroyed...... (technically in a month but now)

~~~~

Legolastom stabbed Motsalogel in the heart and ended him.

~~~~

Link and Zelda went to Lake Hylia for a nice peaceful night together...

They walked in. to the area to see Pit and Samus under a tree by the lake.....

Link: ummm..... gu-

Zelda(I): no, no, let them have their fun, and let us have OUR fun...

~~~~

The Angel army started attacking Andross...

~~~~

Ice Man stayed at the community and Chains time warped back to Legolastom...

~~~~

Luigi and Trevader headed back to their fortress....

~~~~

Captain Falcon randomly blew up and Yoda ran away to tell the world about his new invention, the sexy hammer!

~~~~~~~~

K, so that was a pretty wierd episode, kinda cool funny, whatever, here are the choices!

This survey is for Chapter 19, The Team Battle!

Ummmm, lets see, what should my question be?

A. Nothing
B. The One You Just Said
C. How Old Is Your Mom?
D. Who Is Your Favorite Character?

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Dont Read This Title Or Else You're Stupid!

300th post on Nintendo Adventure! Yay!

Too many floods, bah, Hyrule is my home, I am Link's Brother, lol

You're just a lassy who likes Legos, XD, not to be mean or anything, :p

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 2: Chapter 18: The Meeting On Heaven

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY?!?! REALLY?!?!

YAY!

(sorry for double posting) So now for everybody to meet up on Heaven, what will happen <.< >.>

~~~~~~~~
Section: 2 Chapter: 18: The Meeting On Heaven
~~~~~~~~

Prolouge:

Tom Nook: Hola! tu hablas espanol? como estas? a mi me ecanta Nintendo Adventure! Es muy bueno! oops, sorry, I was just talking spanish.... sorry, k, so um, heres the news about this episode, Trev has NO IDEA why he decided to post two episodes, maybe it's because he wants his readers to return *sob*! but whatever, now everybody on Heaven is going to meet up, lets see what happens since everybody has passed the test...

~~~~~~~~
S: 2 C: 18: The Meeting On Earth
~~~~~~~~

The Snail Squad ran at top speed towards the angels temple, the race to get there first was on!

Mario dashed across hills towards the Tri-Arena where Marth was standing.

The Evil Team was darting through the forest, Count Bleck closely following.

Kirby jumped around a couple times cuz he was the first one to reach the angels temple!

Tom Nook Waited at the Angels Temple for everbody to arrive...

Fox and Krystal were teleported to The Tri-arena.

Everybody was gathering...

~~

Marth-???

Krystal-*sigh* how are we ever gonna speak japanese?

Fox-I dunno

Mario rushed up.

Mario-hey guys!

Fox and Krystal-Mario!

Mario-do you guys know where we're supposed to be going?

Krystal-no...

Fox-we figured this was the place...

Marth-???!

Kystal-does he understand what were saying even though we cant understand him for some reason?

Marth nodded his head.

Fox-that's.... wierd...

Marth glared at Fox

Fox-just saying

Marth-grrr....

Fox-ill be quiet....

~~

SLB: so uh guys reading this story, just to let ya know, I've got a problem, Im not quite sure who was in the team and I know I didnt do chapters for some of em but whatever, so dont get mad if something goes very wierd....

~~

Tom Nook: I'm tired of this, Im making a portal here from the Tri-Arena!

A portal appeared next to them.

Kirby-Yay!

Mario, Fox, Krystal, and Marth walked through

Tom Nook-Jeez!

Ganondorf walked through the portal...

Krystal-oh no....

Mario-mama mia!

Marth(T)-Crap!

Ganondorf walked forwards towards Kirby...

Kirby-meep!

Ganondorf unsheathed a sword and stumbily swung it at Kirby who of course sucked it up and then killed Ganondorf with his own sword.

Captain Falcon appeared randomly..

Captain Flacon-no!

Fox-did you JUST die?

Captain Falcon-yesss!

Mario-Mama Mia, what do you think about your self?

Captain Falcon-sexy!

Krystal gigled. Captain Falcon smirked.

Fox(A) means Angrily-hey punk, you wanna fight?

Captain Falcon-yesss!

Fox-THEN BRING IT!

Krystal-wait no, foxy, wait, its ok, dot go

Fox-sorry, he just...

Krystal-forget about it...

Mario, Marth, Tom Nook, and even somehow Ganondorf all rolled their eyes...

Kirby-yeah, it's ok!

Robot walked up to the scene and explained everything to them.

Later:

Robot-yeah, that's pretty much all of it...

Bowser-you left out the part about how I'm so cool!

Bowser, King DDD, SLB, Ridley, Bowser Jr., Yonder, and Mano stood there.

Mario-stand back!

Marth-???!

Ridley-so it's guys you!

Bowser Jr. randomly fell over, he was shot in the back from a blaster. Wolf walked into the scene.

Wolf-Dont worry, I'm on your side, after being turned on from these guys and the fountain of dreams im joining the good guys!

Kirby-The..... Fountain Of Dreams.....

Wolf-yeah, that stupid bubble...

Kirby-oh ****!

Bowser-enough talking, lets fight!

Names: Bowser, King DDD, SLB, Ridley, Yonder, and Mano
HP: who knows?

Challenger's Name: Mario, Fox, Krystal, Marth, Wolf, Kirby

Mario started firing fireballs at Bowser while Kirby had a hammer figfht with King DDD. Marth and Rildey went into battkle as the Star Fox Guys battled SLB, Yonder, and Mano.

Ridley-Tired of this, am I! Open gate the Nook Tom!

Tom Nook-Yes Sir!

The gates opened, Ridley flew away!

King DDD-that jerk

Robot walked up

Robot-jeez, I just left for a little spill of oil and a big fight?

Bowser-help us!

Kirby-help us!

Robot-uhhh, uhhh, too much thinking! Robot flew threw the gates...

Mario-that was stupid!

Kirby-hold it, hold it, hold it!

Narrorator-what?

Kirby-did you ever notice how the fight scenes in this story are really lame?

Narrorator-ummm.....

Mario-yeah, he's right!

Krystal-I think you need some advice for fight scenes!

Yonder-yeah, get some advice from readers and stuff....

Mano-ask me or Legolastom ro something....

Narrorator*sob* ok, just fight again!

Kirby-fine but somehow the fight will end because you cant write fight scenes....

Narrorator-LEAVE ME ALONE! *WAAHHHHHHH*

Kirby-oh well...

~~

A tree flew up!

Tree-I am Taboo, fear me!

EVerybody started laughing hysterically. Tree flew threw the portal.

Tom Nook-okay, just to let you know, the portal is gonna close soon!

~~

S Snail flew with his rocket pack straight threw the gate as Gary crawled close to the gate to earth. Wolf dashed threw the gate, SLB teleported into it, Yonder punched everybody in the way and jumped through, Mano teleproted as well. Everybody else was jamemd up at the gate. Mario and Kirby squeeze through.

Krystal-Fox, Go, leave me, you can get in with your speed.

Fox- I wont leave you!

Krystal-please, go!

Tom Nook-not much longer left!

Gary crawled through the crowd and into the gate. Marth slashed his sword in a circle letting himself threw and leaving an opening. Fox pushed Krystal threw the gate and dashed forward and bumped into King DDD who was purposely blocking him.

Fox-nooooo!

King DDD and Bowser blocked the entrance not letting Fox in. The gate slowly closed, now it wasnt big enoguh for either King DDD or Bowser!

King DDD minimized himself and jumped throguh right as it dissapeared!

Bowser-the little jerk, leaving me behind!

Fox was so enraged he shot Bowser hundreds of times with his blaster, Bowser lay dead (dont ask me how hes dead in Heaven).

Tom Nook-dont worry, Krystal will be okay!

Fox-open the portal again!

Tom Nook-I... cant

Fox-NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foxs eyes were filled with tears, he shot Nook and walked away...

~~

Down on Earth:

Krystal-nooooo.....

Wolf-it's ok, you've got me now!

Krystal turned and slapped Wolf in the face and got back to her crying.

SLB, Yonder, Mano, and King DDD ran off to find Ridley to kill him!

Krystal-when I find that DDD again he is going to pay for it!

Kirby, Mario, Marth, and Wolf sat around Krystal, all in Hyrule Field...

~~~~

SLB-pretty sad episode....

the sad survey question is for episode 20....

What should Taboo be?
A. Taboo
B. A Tree
C. A Potatoe
D. Mr.Bob
E. OTHER (if you choos ethis then please say what you want him to be)

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
A lassy who likes Legos? What is that supposed to mean. You best not be Scottish.

Other: I want Taboo to be a Jew.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
XD, if that happens this is gonna be funny

Althgouh I have nothing against jews.... hmm..... ill have to think about that one.....

yeah.... lots of good ol' thinking up in my scottish brain! XD

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 2: Chapter 19: The Chase

....stupid f**king computer, deleted what I wrote again....

Alright, I realyl dont feel like writing that again, so basically ehat I had written was...

-Chase gets killed by a meteor.

-The Team splits up to cover all of Hyrule, Mario & Krystal-Mountains, Wolf & Kirby-Forest, Robot & Marth-Desert, Gary & S Sail-Lake Hylia.

-Chains told Legolastom that the good guys were coming, Legolastom said that was good.

Then I wrote this following line:

Rated T for teen for violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, and/or strong language.

Then It deleted it all for no apparent reason.....

K, so, um, fast forward...

~
S: 2 C: 19
The Chase
~

~~

and/or strong language.

~~

Link-ahh, that was nice!

Pit flies into the air.

Pit-Link and Zelda, do you mind, I was trying to do something over here with Samus!

Link-yeah, we noticed!

Zelda-thanks for pointing out the obvious!

Pit- you better be careful, im in a happy state right now and if you break that seal I'm gonna kill you about a half an hour earlier then I was planning on killing you.

Link-back off, maybe we want to spend our last moments together well....

Zelda-tee hee

Lin(W) means whispering- shhhh...

Pit-yeah, I shouldnt let you

Link- ALL evil villains have to let their victims have thier last moments enjoyable!

Pit-Really?

Link-Yeah!

Pit-oh, ok then, carry on!

Zelda- hey, dont pull my hair!

Gary and S Snail were standing on the edge of the hill staring and enjoying...

~~

Marth walked up to the large building in front of him, it said Legolastom Community.

Robot-???!

Marth-???! haha!

Robot-heh!

Marth-???

Robot-???

Marth slashed down the door.

Ice Man-hey, who are you Marth and Robot?

Robot-didnt you just say our names....

Ice Man-that was a glitch in the story, sorry, I should only know your name robot

Robot-why?

Ice Man- because in a month you travel to about ten minutes ago and save us from an army and then you die.

Robot-well, tha sounds like a pleasent future.....

Ice Man- yep, Chains kills you, you should feel honored!

Marth-???

Robot-so where is this... chains?

Ice Man-oh, he headed over to the forest where Legolastom is!

Robot-I see...

Marth-???

Ice Man- so whatcha gonna do to us?

Robot-this....

Robot threw a grenade and ran away. The grenade blew up destroying the Legolastom Community and Ice Man

Narrotrator-sorry Iceman....

~~

Wolf and Kirby slowly hiked up the mountain barely seeing a small foretress in the distance, they started heading towards it....

~~

Mario-look, Legolastom is that evil guy!

Krystal(A)- maybe King DDD is in there!

Mario-lets go check!

they wakled in.

Chains-halt! I won't let you in here without a fight...

HP: Due To A Recent Time Warp, no one knows...

Challenger's Names: Mario, Krystal

Chains punched Krystal knocking her out of the buiding.

Mario-you're gonna pay for that!

Chains-Due to a recent time warp I know that you cant win!

Mario-due to a recent time warp I know you're annoying, oh wait, I knew that before the recent time warp...

Mario shot a couple fireballs at Chains. Chains easily just flew around and dodged them. Mario jumped on top of Chains and started hitting his head.

Chains-ow, stop that!

Chains threw Mario off him and started time warping around the room, Mario started getting hit by nothing

Chains-due to many recent time warps, Im hitting you a second before I hit you, thus making it seem invisible!

Mario-oof! aah!

Chains-now for the ultimate punisher, guess what, oh, about, lets see, three months ago! Time to change the past!

~~

Luigi started stepping all over Mario

Chains-Luigi, keep stepping on Mario untill you break all his bones!

Luigi-mama mia LEAVE ME ALONE!

Luigi eventually broke almost all of Mario's Bones.

Chains-well, my work here is done!

~~

Mario lay on the ground unconcioues

Narrorator, lets see how this fight played out since Chains time warped...

~~

HP: Due To A Recent Time Warp, no one knows...

Challenger's Names: Mario, Krystal

Chains punched Krystal knocking her out of the buiding.

Mario-you're gonna pay for that!

Chains-Due to a recent time warp I know that you cant win!

Mario-due to a recent time warp I know you're annoying, oh wait, I knew that before the recent time warp...

Mario shot a couple fireballs at Chains. Chains easily just flew around and dodged them. Mario collapsed from being so weak....

Chains- ha ha ha!

Mario lay on the ground unconcioues...

Chains-fool, you cant possibly win!

Krystal ran intot he room

Krystal-grrr

Chains-ah, little Krystal

~~

Bowser and King DD blocked off the entrance.

Chains pushed them away letting Fox through the portal.

Chains-hehehehe

~~

Fox-yeah, you're gonna pay for that, nobody makes my friends unconcioues!

Krystal-lets get him Foxy!

Chains-whoops, almost forgot!

~~

Chains grabbed fox's blaster and shot him in the leg right before he went through the portal..

~~

Fox limped in...

Fox-yeah, you're gonna pay for that, nobody makes my friends unconcioues!

Krystal- lets get him Foxy!

Chains pulled out Fox's Blaster and killed Fox.

Krystal-noooooo.....

Chains knocked Krystal out cold.

Chains-there, much better!

~~

Trevader sliced wolf in half....

<<~~--~~>> (from now on that means a time warp happened(probably from Chains)

Wolf wasnt there, due to Chains actions in heaven Wolf never got through the portal...

Kirby- wait a minute, why am I all alone in the mountians...

Bowser- you aren't, remember, I turned good?

Kirby-wtf?

Trevader sliced Bowser in half...

Kirby-that was pointless....

Kirby grabbed Luigi, got on a warp star and flew away.

~~

On the Warp Star:

Kirby-Luigi, turn back to good, you almost killed your bother!

Luigi-too bad I didnt!

Kirby-Luigi, dont you realize the harms you've been doing?

Luigi-I was just tired of being the stupid little kid I wanted to be the big bad guy!

Kirby-well it didnt get you very far, did it?

Luigi-no...

Kirby-so are you gonna turn back to good?

Luigi-yea......no! no way!

Luigi knocked Kirby off the warp star and purposely sent the warp star so that Luigi would fall on top of Samus....

~~

Marth and Robot were walking in Hyrule Field.

Marth-???

Robot-I dunno where we shou......

<<~~--~~>>

Robot-I know, lets go find Chains so in a month he can take me back to the Legolastom community to save them from the war and me!

Marth-???

Robot-I dunno either....

~~

Eventually Luigi got hit in the face, Samus, Pit, Link, and Zelda enjoyed their time (as well as Gary and S Snail) and Robot and Marth made it to Legolastoms Fortress. Kirby was there too!

Kirby, Marth, and Robot walked in...

Kirby-OMG, Mario... Fox.... Krystal....

Robot-Do not fret, Mario and Krystal are only unconcioues!

Kirby-ZOMG, thats cool!

Marth-???

Kirby-dats k, mario was a NoOb anyways!

Robot-why are you talking in this wierd text message ****?

Kirby-dude, wtf, dont curse!

Robot- cursing is fun!

Kirby- dude, wtf, you're gay!

Robot-....

Chains-halt, why are you here?

Robot-I want to go back iin the future to about twenty minutes ago in a month!

Chains-due to a recnet time warp, I've decided to make it now!

Robot dissapeared...

Kirby-*gulp*

Marth-???

Chains-I dont speak japanese, im gonna go back into the past and make your primary language eglish!

Marth- so, anyways, we would like to see Legolastom!

Chains-sounds good

Kirby-*phew*

Marth-Kirby, dont worry, well be okay, I can sense it!

Kirby-kk

Marth-shut up with the text message stuff!

Kirby-kk

Marth-whatever....

Kirby-kk

Chains, Marth, and Kirby walked into the Legolastom room.

Legolastom-what is your bussiness here?

Legolastom, you are so cool said Marth

Legolastom-thanks dude

Legolastom, could you change this into a sexy room asked Kirby

Sexy Idea said Legolastom

Sexy is fun said Kirby

Sexy, wow dude, I am a sexy beast! said Marth

Sexy invention, I made said Yoda, check it out!

Sexy iness is filling the air cuz everybody was holding a hammer now.

Sexy room is fun, but we need a serious discussion! said Kirby

Legolastom-ok

Larth-even without the hammer or sexy room im a sexy beast!

Lirby-omfg, lets get on with it!

Legolastom-ok, so yhea, what is your purpose for coming here?

Larth- well, weve come to kill you!

Lhains-oh no, due to a recnet time warp I forgot how to figure out how to time warp but because of a not so recent time warp I learned it tommrow, so tommorow Im gonna time warp three years into the future and make lots of time warps then but right now i gotta time warp outta here without time warping sdo I cna being my super duper ultimate time warping plan on how to take over the world, well, ill be seeing ya!

Lhains time warped away...

Legolastom-great im all alone....

Lpace pirates started attacking outside

Legolastom-noooo!

Loda-irony, that is!

Larth-ok...then.....

Larth killed Legolastom...

<<~~--~~>>

Suddenyl Marth and Kirby were at ake Hylia, now just about everybody was...right there....

Marth-holy smokes, exsay estfay oinggay onay erehay!

Kirby-yeah!

Gary-pretty cool huh?

Kirby-wtf, how can you talk?

Gary-due to a recent time warp, who knows?

Everyone went quiet....

Luigi got up

<<~~--~~>>

Suddenyl Mario and Krystal appeared there, awake....

Krystal-even thoguh Chains killed Fox, I think I still wanna kill King DDD!

Gary-due to a recent time warp, I'm Chains, who knows why...., oh, and S Snail is Legolastom!

Marth sliced S Snail in half

Gary-that was a joke!

Krystal stomped on Gary

Gary-im...not...Chains....

Gary died too....

Luigi-I dunno why, but I feel like being a good guy again....

<<~~--~~>>

everyone was dressed now...

Pit-hey, samus, since you're evil too, lets take over this puiny galaxy!

Samus-oh... uh.... yeah...

<<~~--~~>>

suddenyl Pit turned good (and Samus was always good)

Pit-ok, so since the team split up, we need to re-name our team of, lets see here....

Pit
Mario
Marth
Link
Zelda
Krystal
Samus
Luigi

Pit-alright, and lets see here, who will be in charge...

List In ORder:
Pit, Mario
Link, Samus
Luigi
Marth, Krystall

Pit-now, back to the name of our group, hmm, lets see here....

PMSLLMK guys/girls!

Mario-too long...

Pit-ok, lets try this, Team Nintendo!

Mario-that works!

~~~~

Ok, um, ranomd episode, I just made some changes I wanted to make, XDAs voted, the question will be...

Who is your favorite Nitnendo Adventure character, (taking notice of their personalities) and you cant vote for yourself!

A. (choose your character yourself)
B. whatever the last person said
C. whatever the person ahead of me picks
D. everyone except (now choose a name)

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL

Alright, well I guess technically this IS double posting, so, soz for double posting.

Ok, lots of things to say, but first thing's first, sorry I've been gone so long, and man, a lot has happened since I've been gone. iight, so, here we go.

Section 2: Chapter 20: Alright, well as we all know, Brawl is coming out Sunday in USA. So to celebrate, the next chapter will be tommorow or Sunday morning(before I get Brawl, once I get Brawl you have no chance of getting a chapter).

I still have to plan out that chapter, but I'm going to actually try and put in a fight scene(yay).

Section 3 is gonna put a new twist on the story!

The Movie.....
well....
that is the same as before, I have no idea if I'm even going to do it.

and the Game....
that's the thing, see, the news for that still hasn't changed, but I'd like to say im sorry to anyone waiting for that because I'd love to do it, but I know it would be a waste of time because of my slow computer and the fact it's gonna get wiped(yes, it still hasnt been wiped).

Oh, Id like to not give a thanks to my readers for posting.....
HOWCOME NO ONE POSTED FOR ALMOST A MONTH?

wow, how do you think THAT makes me feel? HUH?

Whatever, listen if anyone wants to meet me in Maple Story, please tell me you're from Smashboards. and my Maple Story username is TrevPenguin. (just wanted to say that)

Im very, very, esxtremely, deaply, over exagguratedly sorry for the delays!

Ok, there's more to say, but I think that's enough for now. Just the basic news. Also, sorry for the delays on the completion of the website(www.freewebs.com/darthtrevader), but I've added some new information and stuff. I guess it's open now, but there still isnt mush to see...

Thanks for taking the time to actually read this, and I'd really appreciate it if some new people started coming here and posting. Thanks.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 20: Chapter 20: The End Of Section 2: The War Approaches

Well.... Saturday...Sunday....or.......TODAY?!?! yep, I decided to do it today :lick:

Section 2: Chapter 20: The War Approaches
~~~~~~

Pit
Mario
Link
Samus
Luigi
Marth
Krystal
Zelda
....The Team of the name Team nintendo

~~~~~~

Pit-so now what

Mario-well judging by the way SLB writes this story, we're either going to go find the evil team and kill them, but probably some unexpected event involving the title of the story one way or another will happen causing some new addition to the plot.

Pit-o....k....then....

Mario-what happened to Kirby?

Pit-I dunno, lets have some wierd event happen so he comes here and he'll be part of the group

Link-good idea

Marth-deffinetly!

<<<---~~~--->>>

Kirby was there...

Zelda-much better!

Samus-so now what?

Mario-just wait....

Suddenyl King DDD walked up.

King DDD-my whole group died....

Ganondorf, and Bowser walked up...

King DDD-this story makes no sense....

Marth-that's ok, its a comedy fan-fic

King DDD-yeah... well, lets get em!

~~~

King DDD pulled out a hammer and rushed at Kirby who sucked up his hammer and ate it...

Bowser shot fireballs at Mario and Luigi while Ganondorf got his sword and started fighting Marth and Link.

Ridley flew out from the clouds and grabbed Samus and flew off with her. Pit flew after them.

Zelda ran to help Kirby.

~~~

Zelda fired shots at King DDD but they were all absorbed by his fat blubber. King DDD tried eating Kirby.

Kirby-Don't steal my ideas!

Kirby sucked up King DDD and became Kirby DDD!

Kirby swung his hammer.

King DDD-ok, that is NOT fair!

SLB appeard out of nowhere.

SLB-hah, you are all weak!

A tree got up

Tree-SLB, you are weak compared to me!

the tree started transforming.... it became Taboo!

~~~

Luigi and Mario worked together to shoot a giant beam of fireball energy at Bowser who got smacked in the head and collapsed to the floor.

Mario-:psycho: that was easy....

Bowser got up and grabbed Mario and launched him into the mountain wall(which is somehow right next to Lake Hylia).

Luigi ran up to Bowser and grabbed his tail...

Luigi-lets-a-see how you like it!

Luigi swung him into the wall.

Luigi-Mario, are you-a-okay-a?

Mario-ugh.....my-a-meat-a-balls! nooo!

Luigi-:rolleyes:

Bowser stumbily got up and clawed Mario back to the floor, then jumped into the air and did a butt smack straight into Marios Face.

Luigi-THAT-A-IS-A-DISGUSTING!

Bowser-ddin't you know I was Gay?

Luigi-:scared:

~~~

Link stabbed Ganondorf.

Ganondorf-hah, im from he**, what are ya gonna do about it?

Marth-well then here!

Marth stabbed Ganondorf in his heart.

Ganondorf-I still have a brain!

Link stabbed Ganondorf in his brain.

Ganondorf-noooo, my brain.....now...im gonna turn into........a giant pig.....

He started trnaforming, eventually turning into Ganon.

Ganondorf's Spirit(just so Ganon can talk): I shall summon my secret weapon....Sakurai!

Ganon charged at Link, knocking him over. Then Marth leaped onto Ganon and stabed him in the eyes. Blinding Ganon.

Ganon wildly charged around the area. Sakurai randomly walked out of nowhere.

Sakurai-mwaa ha ha, my retarted updates and delays of Brawl will kill you! Plus I have he abilty to change the characters in Nintendo Adventure!

Micheal Jackson walked up.

Sakurai-hey, I mean, I put in Sonic....

Marth kept on slashing at Ganon. Link started getting r**ed by MJ.

Sakurai exploded, he'll return later......

~~~

*rock music plays*

Pit shot an arrow at Ridley, they all fell to the ground(Ridley grabbed Pit)...

~~~

*new, and better rock music plays*

Krystal-oh man, I leave to get icecream and a big battle starts...

Suddenly A Tree exploded. then another, everybody watched as gigantic ships were coming to Hyrule firing large red blasts at everyone.

Krystal-those are Andross's Ships!

Link-what now?

The biggest ship started charging a huge beam up.

Mario-we're doomed!

Pit-maybe not, look!

Golden Arrows started shooting at the ships. Everybody looked over to see the Angels Temple army approaching the ships!

Kirby-it looks like the Angel Temples army approaching the ships!

Everyone-ya think?

The Large ship was still charging its beam, now aimed directly at Lake Hylia!

Pit-it's gonna shoot it at Lake Hylia, we're still doomed!

A Purple Portal appeared behind everyone.

Mewtwo-everyone, hurry, come

They all ran into the portal.

The Ship fired the blast at Lake Hylia...

~~~

Everyone appeared in a seat facing a large stand where several people sat.

Mewtwo was seated at the top.

Mewtwo-welcome Nintendoians! This is the Planet Of Heavens, by the name of Geall Acreal Yanstey, or GAY when for short!

There were laughs from the crowd.

Mewtwo-silence!

Everyone went quiet.

Mewtwo-this is the meeting room in the temple of GAY. All of the smartest and pyshic wielders and such are located in the temple of GAY.

Mewtwo-I am Mewtwo, and we are here with Legolastom, Chains, Robot 6.0, Robot 8.0, Lucario, Ness, and Dark Samus.

Legolastom-please do not start any battles here, we are all here to destroy Andross and his army!

King DDD-I'd like to know what happened to Robot 1.0-5.0 and 7.0!

Dark Samus-1.0 was sent to Hyrule a while ago, 2.0 was sent to Brinstar, 3.0 to the Mushroom Kingdom, and 5.0 to the world of Pokemon. 4.0 hasnt been in contact with us, we have no idea where he is, and 7.0 was destroyed a couple weeks ago. oh, and 9.0 is in construction!

Marth-in that case, 1.0 is dead as well, he was killed by Chains.

Ness-Chains, how could you!

Mewtwo-it doesn't matter, thje point is we need to destroy Andross, and the only way to do that is by working together!

~~~~~~

Well, that concludes Section 2, here's the question!

Are you going to answer this question?
A. yes
B. no
C. my name is Bob!
D. Angry monkeys who live on the moon eat Purple Onions at midnight while mooing!

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 3: World Travelings: Chapter 1: The Start Of The War

I decided maybe another Chapter will get people postin.

Section 3: Chapter 1: The Start Of The War
~~~~~~

Mewtwo-it won't be long untill Andross's Army gets here, probably tommorow in fact.

Legolastom-there is a lot you're probably wondering right now, well all will be explained eventually.

Marth-How did you come back to Life Lego?

Link-this IS the world of heavens

Lucario-Precisely!

Kirby-kk

Everyone-stop txt messaging!

Kirby-just fyi I can talk in a form of l33t and totally piss you guys off, so watch it.

Ganondorf-stupid little puff...

Kirby-D0n't 1n$ult M3!

Mewtwo-guys, stop, we need to train for the war coming soon.

Mario-YEAH, LETS TRAIN ON THE EVIL TEAM!

Zelda-YEAH!

Krystal-they're all jerks!

King DDD-hey, watch it!

Taboo-tch, I remember this place, back when I lived here....

Chains-SILENCE!

The room went quiet

Mewtwo-there will be no fighting outside the training room untill the war!

Dark Samus-We Have gotten a special trainer to work with you for the next couple hours. A Mini-Robot for each of you! Now go, they will take you to your quarters.

Everyone left for their quarters...

~~~

Mario was practicing enhancing his fire.

~~~

Luigi was trying to be less scared of things.

~~~

Bowser was lengthening his fire breath.

~~~

Link was fighting Marth in a sword battles in the training room.

~~~

Ridley was with Dark Samus training.

~~~

Zelda was training with Samus and Krystal.

~~~

Kirby was changing into solid objects quickly to do it faster.

~~~

MJ was r**ing little children....

~~~

Taboo was talking with the members of GAY besides Dark Samus, Pit was there too.

~~~

The Next day everyone was in bed when there was a loud crash. And the warning bell started ringing. RED ALERT, RED ALERT!

Everyone was startled awake, and as they looked out their windows they saw Andross's Army approaching, this time the Angels wouldnt help.

~~~

The Defense Systems of GAY started shooting at The descending ships. Robots got in ships and started attacking.

Link-what is this, Star Wars?

Mewtwo-no time for jokes, everyone get in your ships, we're heading for the mani ship. Ok, here are the teams.

(the characters are)
Mario
Luigi
kirby
Marth
Link
Pit
Zelda
Samus
krystal

King DDD
Bowser
Ganondorf
Ridley

Taboo
Ness
Lucario
Mewtwo
Dark Samus
Legolastom
Chains
Robot 6
Robot 8
SLB
()

Team A consists of Ness, Mario, Luigi, Kirby, and King DDD
Team B consists of Dark Samus, Bowser, Ganondorf, Ridley, and Taboo
Team C consits of Legolastom, Marth, Link, SLB, and Pit
Team D consits of Chains, Zelda, Krystal, and Samus
Team E consits of Robot 6, Robot 8, Mewtwo, and Lucario

Team A will get in ships and destroy the mini attacking forces.
Team B will destroy the main beam of the large ship.
Team C will fight Andross.
Team D will Get in smaller ships, and destroy them.
Team E will get in the main control room of GAY.

Mewtwo-Go, Go, Go

(ok, Chapter 2 will be Team A, D, and E, Chapter 3 will be Team B, and Chapter 4 will be Team C.)

Mewtwo-Get to battle stations!

~~~

i promise the chapters will be longer starting chapter three, but um, here is the survey question.

Should Krystal be killed off or taken away from the story sometime in Section 3?

A. Kill her Off!
B. Let her leave forever!
C. Kill her but bring her back sometime...
D. Let her leave, but bring her back sometime...
E. No, shes fine
F.Krystal is my life, don't ever get rid of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 3: Chapter 2: The War (PART 1)

Ok, im all about chapters this weekend, probably because I know I might not be updating once I get Brawl(which I found out will be tonight, at midnight) and also the fact that I want someone to actually respond, the first time I left for a month I lost my whole fan base, then I leave for almost a month and lost the small new fan base I had brought a long.

So whatever, here's the new update...

S: 3 C: 2 The War(PART 1)
~~~~~~

Mario, Ness, Luigi, Kirby, and King DD all got into their own seperate ships.

Mario chased after a BOW(that's one of Andross's ships, im sure you get the lame joke).

Luigi and Kirby were together following after five BOWs.

King DDD pretended to be after a BOW but had something else in mind....

Ness actually wasn't in a ship. He jumped out out of ship, suffocated, and died.

Narrorator-darnet! he was gonna be part of the team >.<

Mario-don't worry mr.narrorator, I know that the way you write, he'll be back within three episodes.

Narrorator-yeah, you're right....

King DDD went to help Mario.

Luigi shot down a BOW.

Mario shot the BOW and King DDD rammed straight into Mario's ship causing him to fly into a nearby ship, crash land, and float into space to probably come back in a couple episodes!

Luigi-marioooooo, noooo!

Kirby shot down King DDD. King DDD burned to death....

Luigi flew after Mario...

Mewtwo(annoucing to everyone): We only have one flyer left, Kirby.

A couple seconds later: Mewtwo: Yes, they've destroyed....agghhh..... they're targeting GAY!

~~~
MEANWHILE
~~~

Chains-dam ships, they've disrupted my time warping.

Krystal-so what else can you do...

Chains-be smart, simple fightign techniques, and telepathy...

Krystal-I can do telepathy.

Chains-cool, lets talk to each other through telepathy!

Krystal(T[T means Telepathy])-That's a great idea!

Chains(T)-I know!

Krystal(T)-I hate Zelda, she's so rude!

Chains(T)-but Samus is hot!

Krystal(T)-wow, just wow, you're like, stupid, im never talking to you again....

Chains(T)-but....

Samus-cmon, we have to destroy these three ships!

Zelda-yeah, lets go

They ran down the corridor and planted the second bomb. They got back in their ships and flew to the next one as the second exploded.

Zelda-Team D to E, Team D to E, we've destroyed their second trooper ship.

They landed at the next one and ran in.

Samus-here, through this door.

They ran in to be greeted by Ridley.

Zelda-Ridley, what are you doing, you're supposed to be with Team C!

Ridley was glowing blue.

Samus-oh s**t, look out!

They all jumped to the ground as Ridley fired a burst of blue.

Mewtwo- We only have one flyer left, Kirby.

Samus-he's been corrupted!

Mewtwo-Yes, they've destroyed....agghhh..... they're targeting GAY!

~~~
MEANWHILE
~~~

Mewtwo was saying commands to everyone.

Lucario was working the weapons.

The two robots were making sure everyone was doing as told.

Zelda-Team D to E, Team D to E, we've destroyed their second trooper ship.

Mewtwo-good, we're making good process!

(a little later)

Kirby-Team E, I am the only flyer left!

Mewtwo- We only have one flyer left, Kirby.

Mewtwo-Yes, they've destroyed...

Lucario-Mewtwo, look at their main ship!

Mewtwo-....agghhh..... they're targeting GAY!

~~~~~~

Ok, the next chapter will be more exciting, but yeah...

Ok, let's just let you guys answer the last survey question....

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
the story justs gets better and better. Sorry if I havn't posted in like, forever.

As for the previous poll question, I vote E. I couldn't care less if she was killed of or not.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Hey Yonder!!!!!!!!!!! Good to hear from ya, well, im glad that I actually came back. I've had no sleep this week, been playing Brawl....

It's good that someone actually responded! Thanks for the comment!Next chapter coming soon......

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 3: The War: (PART 2)

well, here we go. Maybe we'll score bonus readers, lol

~~7 YEARS LATER~~

Deep in the farthest reaches of the universe, many dimensions away, a fat kid is eating hot dogs. But more importantly, he's playing his game & watch. Little does he know that something wierd is going t happen in the world of Game & Watch...

Fat Kid's Mom-Bob, it's time to go to the mall!

Bob-YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He ran out of the room.

Mr. Game & Watch stood around, after a while he realized that the game was paused. As usual he started exploring his place. He heard a noise approaching from behind...

Crazy Hand-Your doom is near!

~~BACK TO THE PRESENT~~

Dark Samus, Bowser, Ganondorf, and Wolf rushed down the corridors to get to the main beam.

Wolf-wait a minute.

Bowser-what?

Wolf-Where's Ridley?

Ganondorf-hmm, good question.

Dark Samus-he's on a mission.

Bowser-huh?

Dark Samus started glowing blue.

Ganondorf-oh ****!

Ganondorf kicked open a window, held his breath, and shot over to GAY.

Dark Samus-don't worry, once I fix you two, you'll both be able to breath without oxygen!

Dark Samus rose into the air. Bowser and Wolf were choking.

Dark Samus-heh heh heh

She shot a beam at them. They started glowing blue.

Dark Samus-now, go take over this main ship while I find Andross!

Bowser & Wolf-heh heh heh

They all flew their seperate ways...

Dark samus flew to Andross's Ship.

<<~~--~~>>

Chains & Yonder appeared next to Dark Samus.

Chains-we can't let you get away with this.

Yonder-we're from the future!

<<~~--~~>>

Two rocks appeared next to everybody.

Chains(ROCK)-hold it, don't stop Dark Samus!

<<~~--~~>>

Link & Ganondorf appeared next to everybody holding hands.

Dark Samus-WTF!

<<~~--~~>>

Everybody disappeared except Dark Samus, Chains, Yonder, and Micheal Jackson.

Chains-don't try to capture us!

Yonder-Yeah!

Dark Samus-hah, you can't stop the corruption, and get off me!

Micheal Jackson-sorry....

Yonder grabbed MJ and threw him into space.

Luigi and Sonic walked in.

Dark Samus-wtf, this episode is really random.

Luigi got a final smash ball.

Yonder-those aren't even in the story yet!

Sonic got endless taunt...

Sonic-you're too slow you're too slow you're too slow you're too slow you're too slow you're too slow you're too slow you're too slow you're too slow you're too slow you're too slow you're too slow you're too slow you're too slow you're too uncool to be reading Nintendo Adventure you're too slow you're too slow you're too slow you're too slow you're too slow you're too slow you're too slow you're too slow...

A couple minutes later...

Sonic- you're too slow you're too slow you're too slow you're too slow you're too slow you're too slow....

Dark Samus-THAT'S IT!

Dark Samus corrupted Sonic.

Sonic-heh heh heh you're too slow heh heh heh you're too slow heh heh heh you're too slow heh heh heh you're too slow heh heh heh you're too slow heh heh heh you're too slow heh heh heh you're too slow...

Yonder-hey Luigi, try getting another smash ball!

Luigi-I don't -you're too slow-

Luigi-I -you're too slow-

Luigi-I DONT THINK -you're too slow-

Luigi-I REALLY DONT THINK TH -you're too slow-

Luigi-fine...

Luigi grabbed a final smash ball.

Chains got endless taunt.

Chains-tch

<<~~--~~>>

Chains-tch

<<~~--~~>>

Chains-tch

<<~~--~~>>

Chains-tch

<<~~--~~>>

Chains-tch

<<~~--~~>>

Chains-Bob-A-Loo

<<~~--~~>>

Sniahe-tch

<<~~--~~>>

Chains-tch

<<~~--~~>>

Chains-tch

<<~~--~~>>

Chains-tch

NOthing happened,,,

Chains-tch

Dark Samus-well, now he can't time warp...

Luigi looked at everyone and everything around.

Dark Samus was a blue pony with an arm cannon.

Chains was a bag of doritos.l

Yonder was a cell phone with the numbers 1, 2, POWER, 73, 69, 3.14159, SOUND, -b squared, Q, and 0

Luigi was Waluigi.

Mewtwo-we have only one flyer left, Dora

They were al pieces on a monopoly board and Dora The Explorer was flying in her X-Wing.

Mewtwo-yes, they've destroyed...

Dark Samus (T)- Bowser, Target GAY!

Mewtwo-...aagh, they're targeting GAY!

~~~~

Well, you can except a wierder episode next time(if that wasn't bad enough)

Trust me, I've alreaddy written the next one, its wierd....

So, um, oh jeez, didn't think of a survey question.

hmmm....

<<~~--~~>>

Welcome To Jeapordy!

The Double Jeapordy question is....

WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN POSTING ON NINTENDO ADVENTURE IF YOU'RE READING THIS STORY?

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
A New Chapter!..... sorta....

Ok, just a really, REALLY important notice. To All Readers.

As You May remember, way back in Section 1. I double posted the same chapter, chapter 10: RSOH

Later On I went back and named all of the chapters and gave them numbers. I ended up makign the double post, two different chapters.

Thus, Chapter 11, was the same as Chapter 10, but with a different name!

PLEASE READ CHAPTER 11: THE DARK CORRUPTION

It is very short, but it relates to what is coming up somewhat

*oops, spoilers*

So you can either go to the page with Chap. 11, go to the first post and click on the link there, or just click on the link below:

Chapter 11: The Dark Corruption

It is sort of an intro to what is coming up. And odly enough, if it was the first post you ever read, then it would be like an intro into the story, making it seem like it revolves around Samus. Oh well. I wrote it up in a couple minutes, so yeah

Alright, well, please read it!

Also, sorry for the post on top of post. lol

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 3: Chapter 4: I was bored...

sometimes I wonder if anyone is actually reading this story anymore : \

SLB-well, I made the last chapter (not s: 1 c: 10, but the actual last chapter) and then I had nothing else to do, so I wrote this lame piece of wierdness. I couldn't decide if I was gonna post it or not. Just a warning, it has absolutely nothing to do with the story. But hey, this is a comedy, so what's my motta?

Mario-you don't have one...

SLB-thats right, who the f*** cares?

Mario-*rolls eyes*

~~
S: 3 C: 4: I was bored...
~~

~7 years later~

R.O.B.s were everywhere all under the command of The Ancient Minister.

Crazy Hand appeared out of nowhere.

Crazy Hand- prepare to get a manipulated episode! Mwaa ha ha!

~Back to the
present
~

Narrorator-due to
thegraphic violence
of
this episode
we will be
featuring something else..
. The
B
e
h
i
n
d the scenes comments of Melee!
I mean Brawl!

~~

INt(INterviewer)-so
Mario
, who's your favorite character?

Mario-that-a-lovely-a-peach-a!

Int-...

~~

Bob
(the Int)
- so Luigi, wh
at do
y
ou think about
your brother?

Luigi-he
-a-is-a-jerk! I
hate-a-him!

Int-...

~~

Int-so F@G
Peach
, why do you suck so badly?

F@G
Peach
-why you
*slams with frying pan*

Int-...

~~

Int-so Bowser, who do you
love
the most out of all the characters?

Bowser-
Me
, Mwaa Ha Ha

Int-...

~~

Int-so Donkey Kong, do you like your new stage?

Donkey Kong-yup

Int-*shudders* so what's ypur favorite part?

Donkey Kong-
I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT *punches*

~~

Int-so Diddy Kong, do you like Donkey Kong?

Diddy Kong-

~~

Int-so Yoshi, do you know how to say anything other then yoshi?

Yoshi-
YOSHI! *punches*

~~

Int-so Wario, are you on any weight loss things? DONT HURT ME!

Wario-I would never do such a thing, and yes, im on Atkins.

Int-is that working well for you?

Wario-

~~

The old interviewer was fired for getting punched too much and s nre one was hired...

~~

Int-so Link, are you gonna ask Zelda out?

Link-we've been going out for five years...

Int-oh...

~~

Int-so Zelda, are you gonna ask Link for marraige?

Zelda-we never even dated...

Int-oh...

~~

Int-who do you hate the most Ganondorf?

Ganondorf-Link

Int-besides him

Ganondorf-Toon Link

Int-besides him

Ganondorf-Young Link

Int-HES NOT EVEN IN THE GAME....

~~

Toon Link-so Int, do you think Jigglypuff is a girl or a guy?

Int-you first

Toon Link-Girl, duh

Int...

~~

Int-so Samus, why are you here with ROB, Captain Falcon, and Captain olimar?

Samus-I dunno, they follow me around...

Samus gets smash ball...

Int-holy ****!

~~

The old interviewer arrested for sexual harrasment(O.O) and a new one was hired...

~~

Int-so where was the last Interviewer Rob? Oh yeah, are you a good stack-er-up-er?

ROB-...

Int-...

ROB-...

Int-...

~~

Int-so Kirby...

King Dedede walked in, grabbed Kirbyand ran away...

A couple minutes later Meta-Knight rushed in...

Meta-Knight-darn, too late

Int-so Meta-Knight, will you give me your autograph?

Meta-Knight was gone....

Int-:(

~~

Int-so Fox, why didn't Krystal make it into Brawl?

Fox-waaahhhhhhhh

Int-...

~~

Int-so Falco, why didn't Krystal make it into rawl?

Falco-dunno, ask Fox

Int...

~~

Int-so Wolf, why didn't Fox make it into Brawl?

Wolf-he did you idiot.

Int-oops...i meant...

Wolf-shut up idiot.

~~

Int-so Ike, where's Roy?

Ike-???

Int-...

~~

Int-so Marth, where's Roy?

Marth-???

Int-...

~~

Int-so Ness, why is Lucas retarted?

Ness-your mom!

Int-...

~~

Int-so Lucas, why is Ness retarted?

Lucas-Your Dad!

Int-...

~~

Int-
so
Jigglyuff
are
you
a
guy
or
girl?

Jigglypuff-
a
guy
duh....

Int-...

~~

Int-so Pokemon Trainer, where did Pidgeot go, just floo the coop? hahahahahaha

Pokemon Trainer-*starts crying* yessss, it was so trajic.....

Int-hahahaha....oh....

~~

Int-so Pikachu, gonna evolve soon?

Pikachu-pika!

Int-si?

~~

Int-so Mr. Game & Watch, do yo-beep-

Int-do y-beep-

Int-do you ever -beep-

Int-oh forget i-beep-

Int...

~~

Due to this being Nintendo Story, Snake, Sonic, Random, and others(who knows why others) are not included...

~~~~~~

well there ya go, wierd lame strange episode...

What did you think of this wierd chapter?

A.
Good
B.
Bad
C.
True
D.
False
E.
ItWas Ok
F.
ItWas Not Ok

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
well that last chapter was random....

so, just a warning. It might be a little while untill I update again. I don't know. Oh, and there is a 10% more chance that I'm going to do the movies....

Top Bottom