• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
AWESOME TOURNI SCAR.
Too everyone that i played it was great each and everyone one of you is awesome. and next time i will be ready just incase someone wants to counter green greens again. lol (but seriously who does that >_>) haha roykid <3

Eggm

Smash Hero
I think some sort of split happened cause, cactus sandbagged spammer hard with like doc and falcon and stuff. From what I hear m2k vs spam was brutal. =\

Magus420

Smash Master
I should've sandbagged my pool, lol. Just about everyone that didn't get 1st seed had a somewhat tough WB-1 and the WB-2s were the same anyway, but most of the 3rd/4th seeds had easier LB-2s if they didn't win 1st round and won LB-1 XD

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Sooo.... since Smash got pushed back.... again ..... I think Scar should hold another smashpocalypse in febtober. Was the 6:00 thingy specific for that date or will we have to abide by that in the future? In which case Scar should just hold a smashfest.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Another Smashpocalypse would ROCK if I can get there.

This time I'm getting 5th on my own so I can get more than 5 bucks. :o

screw u kashif lol

Eggm

Smash Hero
Sooo.... since Smash got pushed back.... again ..... I think Scar should hold another smashpocalypse in febtober. Was the 6:00 thingy specific for that date or will we have to abide by that in the future? In which case Scar should just hold a smashfest.
Yessssssssssssssssssssss.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Smashpocalypse will never end before 10:00 again. I think we will be seeing a date for the fourth Smashpocalypse within the next two weeks... it should be epic.

Anyone wanna fill me in on good dates? I mean it's really just between February Saturdays, 2/9, 2/16, 2/23.

ChuDat

Smash Master
I am extending an Invite for all you PA, NJ, (NY?) players out there, to attend my Birthday Smashfest/Bi-Weekly! Housing will be provided by yours truly :). The date is Jaunary 19th, THIS SATURDAY! but you guys may come friday.

The adress is 3312 Dauphine dr.
Falls church VA, 22042

Please post on my thread if you can make it =). No presents necessary as your presence are your presents. Well, you guys know who you are, so please come to wish my azz a happy bday!

And of course, HOOTERS night, and a night of drinking will be the plan after the biweekly =D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Smashpocalypse will never end before 10:00 again. I think we will be seeing a date for the fourth Smashpocalypse within the next two weeks... it should be epic.

Anyone wanna fill me in on good dates? I mean it's really just between February Saturdays, 2/9, 2/16, 2/23.
i vote for the 16th. i want a little bit of a break after CoTII and pound 3 two weeks in a row. i might have to go home or something. who knows.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master

2/9 plz. As far away from midterms as possible :)

Scar

#HarveyDent
1/12 Videos

Videos are being put up, it's really late/early at this point in life though, so I'm not going to put too many up. If there's no link, it's been put up on YouTube but has yet to process, so just look it up for yourself. You're there, I promise.

Teams
Grand Finals 1 2 3

Singles
No videos

Friendlies
Scar vs Toushi
Roykid vs Xzax

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yo not bad at all xzax, u def have some potential. too bad ur recorded match is against roykids marth of all ppl with all the chain grabs lol. im bout to go play smash with u if im free some weekend and train u.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea im goin home this weekend so i guess i could do the 9th. thats a month of me not going home, unless i go home right after smashpocalypse. you said though that it shouldnt end b4 10 right? i cant wait. smashpocalypses are mad fun

GOTM

Smash Champion
lawlz. im sorry mark, but you going home (aka, 1 person), will never have made him change the date or consider another one, lol.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
well if im coming on the 9th i will bring tensai gomen ne n toushi. the 9th would be the best date.
remember scar i was the white peach that played u.

Shakugan,maybe im a lion,scar is so cool

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
well if im coming on the 9th i will bring tensai gomen ne n toushi. the 9th would be the best date.
remember scar i was the white peach that played u.

Shakugan,maybe im a lion,scar is so cool
more like me and tensai bring you stragglers

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Missing Gear

I definitely left my standard A/V cables and my Gamecube power adapter somewhere at the venue. If anyone picked those up an extra pair of those, do let me know.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Shoutouts!!!

VaNz- God....stop getting so good, lol. Nah, when the tape gets fixed, I see someone abou getting vids up.
Tec0- You still owe me friendlies!!! T_T Thanks for the Peach ditto, I really feel like I earned that 2-stocking you handed me this time.
Reik- That....was the most amazing first stock I've ever played. I'm aiming for more like that.
Eggm- We never played, lol.
Vino- Nice teams, but Double Roy still pwns you!!! Keep up the good work.
Roykid- Dude, we need to do a tourney as Double Roy, xD. Good stuff as always
Shakugan- Awesome as always, just be easy.
Tensai- Dude, you never cease to amaze me. We'll use the footage we got for your combo video.
Cx7- Your Doc got me, *shrugs* good stuff, you're awesome.
Scar and Pakman- We are SO gonna win next time, lol. If I had one more stock I would have beaten both of you! :p No Johns!!!
Chibo- Your annoying tricks are funny. Still, I shouldn't be able to come that close with my Roy, lol. You're getting better, keep going. Great fun @ WaWa
GOTM- we didn't play, and that makes me upset. Next time, great fun @ WaWa, though!
Inui- We've NEVER played, and I've seen you at a couple tournies, lol. We should play.
Scar- You rock, bro.
CopyCat- I'm so gonna win next time. You don't stand a chance against me peach, lol. Good stuff. I swear I won't SD twice next time, xD.
Atomsk- I don't know what to say....your Shiek caught me off guard, lol. Good stuff.
Wobbler- Our team was so much better this time. Peach and Pichu FTW. >_>
Niwatori- I live with you, but....you gotta work on your teams game, lol.
LK- I'm gonna beat you at GGX, lol. Had fun as always, your a nutcase
Chocobo- We never even played, booooo!!!!
Toushi- No Johns, you should have lost that ICs vs. Fox matchup. Gayness!!!! Good stuff bro. I wanna play you more.
Anthony- You've got the...most unpredictable Marth I've ever played, keep it up!!! ^_^
M2K- You know....you weren't so nice that day. Maybe you'll be in a better mood next time.>_>
Ryoko- had MAD fun playing that puzzle game
Pakman- I never played you in Tekken, I'll be sure to beat you next time, ^_^
To that poor little kid- I'll play a Free-for-all with you next time, I promise.

If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry. -_-

Top Bottom