• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
imma talk to chibo about makin a results thread where we'll post the vids or something and talk, cuz bumpin the same tourney thread is gettin old, lol

edit:

chocobo came up to me with a comic during the tourney and said that it was chibos wet dream...it made me laugh hysterically and i found the comic cover, lmao

lol so true. why didnt u tell me that was there!? i seriously would have bought it on the spot.

Beat

Smash Ace
I forgot to mention it, you were in a tourney set.

On a side note... Although I don't want the match online, I think there's a section of my Samus ditto with Triad on one of the tapes. If you find it, can you put the section where he and I only use dash attacks online? >.>;

GOTM

Smash Champion
I forgot to mention it, you were in a tourney set.

On a side note... Although I don't want the match online, I think there's a section of my Samus ditto with Triad on one of the tapes. If you find it, can you put the section where he and I only use dash attacks online? >.>;
which TV was it on?

GOTM

Smash Champion
It was on a TV facing the ****ty HDTVs... The one on the right, I think? It was in pools if that helps at all...
ok yeah i think i went through that tape but wasnt sure of some of the matches cuz some had no tags....could have been you...maybe

Beat

Smash Ace
ok yeah i think i went through that tape but wasnt sure of some of the matches cuz some had no tags....could have been you...maybe
You know what color Samus I play. The match in question took place on Stadium against a Samus the same color as Chibo's. And I guarantee it's the only ditto where a stock is spent doing only dash attacks...

GOTM

Smash Champion
You know what color Samus I play. The match in question took place on Stadium against a Samus the same color as Chibo's. And I guarantee it's the only ditto where a stock is spent doing only dash attacks...
ill go back and check for it when i got time

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Youtube please... :(
lol why youtube? its extra work. blip tv is so much better.
quality is better - uses flash 8 instead of youtubes flash 7
downloading - you can download the original wmv file i upload or the converted flash file straight to ur computer
streaming - you can stream the flash 8 file or the original wmv file for better quality.

400 POSTS!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
what is that thing?

:( Youtube is more convenient no one cares that much about quality if you can just put them on youtube please >.<.

I have no idea how to use that other website cuz i never heard of it :(.

Falco still looks like a falco on youtube and i can differentiate a pikachu and a pichu so vote 2 for youtube plz >_<.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
"i stay strapped when i hit the club" lil wayne is too good but not like ToS

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
what is that thing?

:( Youtube is more convenient no one cares that much about quality if you can just put them on youtube please >.<.

I have no idea how to use that other website cuz i never heard of it :(.

Falco still looks like a falco on youtube and i can differentiate a pikachu and a pichu so vote 2 for youtube plz >_<.
il consider putting them up there later if i have the time but i wont make it my priority. dont know how to use that website? you click it and watch the video. its the same as youtube...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
People feel stripped of their right of showing ownage when their vids aren't on youtube but I'm always for better quality and downloading. In the end I always have youtubes vids put up even if I have them already on stage divx and/or Veoh.com.

Beat

Smash Ace
Okay, so... I played a Peach, my set with him would be fine to upload... I'd like my Samus v Sheik match with Teczero, my dashdance stock with Triad, and any set where I kick ***.

Also my moneymatch set if available?

I know you guys are busy so I'm not saying "DO THIS TONIGHT! DO IT!" but whenever you get time, if you can upload any of my requests along with any set where I was recorded and I'm ****** faces, I'd appreciate it.

<3 ToS

GOTM

Smash Champion
blip.tv is overall a better site for quality than youtube, but youtube is just a lot more convienient and common.

people dont realize probably that you can download the vids from blip.tv in very good quality, and watch them in 2 different formats on the actual site.

but yeah, i can see why some people want youtube

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
Yah overall I just like youtube for being convenient though blip.tv prolly has some positives too

personally i dont really like downloadin videos to watch em...rather stream em but maybe thats just my opinion

u know if our match got recorded on that 4th tv gotm? was pretty close i think, would like to see it

and any other vids u guys can upload of me would be cool :)

GOTM

Smash Champion
u know if our match got recorded on that 4th tv gotm? was pretty close i think, would like to see it
actually im not sure. that TV was one of the ones recording but i dont remember hitting record cuz i wasnt used to playing on that TV. god ****it, that was pretty close...and i wanna see what i did, lol

i think Roy taught roykid how to trash talk. i mean, living in the shadow of marth hes gotta have somethin goin for em.

GOTM

Smash Champion
You guys trying to make me look bad or something...smash community is so evil...

if it wasnt recorded oh well, just thought it was prolly my closest match of the day
lol. roykid cant look bad. unless hes ****** spacies :(

but yes you are going to smashpocalypse, you better

Eggm

Smash Hero
Youtube cause, blip tv and my computer don't mix I guess cause the quality of the vids I watched were awful, and for the reasons that everyone else stated, since you only did 1 tape just do the rest on youtube. ;) Please. It takes me 5 minuets to upload 20 videos, I just copy/paste the URL for upload a video on youtube, then a few clicks later one vid is uploading then i control + t a new tab on firefox and control + v the URL and do the few clicks again, and then have 20 tabs uploading at once and leave and come back, it works fine IMO.

Top Bottom