• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare to be Astounded One Last Time: Wiseguy’s Brawl Predictions THE FINAL VERSION!

kainsword

Smash Journeyman
Sure, Fire Emblem will be advertisted but to what extent? There are those out their (from my perspective) that don't find Fire Emblem all that interesting due to how it was represented in Melee, and how it looks to be represented in Brawl with Ike. Not everyone is going to do background research, they're going to look at the character presented at them at face value. At the face they see nothing but swordfighting (regardless of how unique the fighting styles are).
O RLY? Last time I checked Fire Emblem hit the states BECAUSE of Marth and Roy's unique appearance in Melee. Hell, Americans didn't know crap about either of them, but true enough the series got popular, despite only having cameo appearances as fighters in a different series. Is it impossible for new players to be interested in Radiant Dawn when they see commercials of Ike (a character they can recognize from Brawl) in an adventure with dozens of other characters in a tactical game? Wouldn't you be interested if you saw a commercial with Mario and Sonic, both characters which you've seen in Brawl, along with other chracters you don't recognize such as a flying fox, a red animal with large knuckles, and a pink animal in a red dress? (Mario and Sonic at the Olympics) The appearance of familiar characters in unkown setting sparks interest. A female character isn't necessary to foster that interest. Otherwise, the player is sexist unto what sparks their interest. Whether this be anime-babes, simply only wanting to play as female characters, or anything else. --- Importance to the series over sexual character preference, in my books. I could care less if they're female, if they were part of an unimportant game (Example: Lord Eirika of FE8, one of the more unpopular games of Fire Emblem) they shouldn't deserve to be in Brawl.

I simply disagree with Micaiah. She's not a lord and even though she's a plot centric character, she still cannot compare to the importance of the Lord of the most popular game in the series, Sigurd. It doesn't matter if she's recent or not, Ike's plenty recent enough. Sakurai killed off the only noteworthy Female Lord's character appearance from being possible.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
O RLY? Last time I checked Fire Emblem hit the states BECAUSE of Marth and Roy's unique appearance in Melee.
Obviously. Your missing the point though. I was refering to the fact that Roy and Marth were clones of each other, with only a few added traits (like Marth having a tipper and Roy's sweetspot being near the center of the blade) they were basicly the same. People saw that as boring (along with other clone characters in general). I mean by all means if you want to argue that Roy is not a clone of Marth be my guest (I'm not talking about their plot importance in there respective games; I thought I'd say this because you might get confused if I didn't).

You also seem to think that I only want Micaiah in brawl because she's a female. I never once said that; in fact I see being female as a bonus; it's obvious that you dislike her but don't make an assumtion that I only want her in because she's a female character.

Is it impossible for new players to be interested in Radiant Dawn when they see commercials of Ike (a character they can recognize from Brawl) in an adventure with dozens of other characters in a tactical game?
Not it isn't "impossible" I just said that a Micaiah inclusion would garner attention to Radiant Dawn. Are you saying a Micaiah inclusion wouldn't represent Radiant Dawn in anyway; shape or form?

A female character isn't necessary to foster that interest. Otherwise, the player is sexist unto what sparks their interest. Whether this be anime-babes, simply only wanting to play as female characters, or anything else. --- Importance to the series over sexual character preference, in my books. I could care less if they're female, if they were part of an unimportant game (Example: Lord Eirika of FE8, one of the more unpopular games of Fire Emblem) they shouldn't deserve to be in Brawl.
Ok...but your assuming that I think Miciaiah being female warrants her inclusion; it doesn't I view it has a bonus to what she already brings to the table.

I simply disagree with Micaiah. She's not a lord and even though she's a plot centric character, she still cannot compare to the importance of the Lord of the most popular game in the series, Sigurd. It doesn't matter if she's recent or not, Ike's plenty recent enough. Sakurai killed off the only noteworthy Female Lord's character appearance from being possible.
That's fine that you disagree, I'm not going to force my opinion down your throat. I have many reasons (and so do other's just check the offical Micaiah thread) for her inclusion; it would be a waste of my time to explain them to you when you already have your thoughts set in stone on the matter.

-Knight

Mido02

Smash Apprentice
here is my moveset for The Wind Waker Link

i think all of TWW Link standard moves should be the same as TP link considering they have the same moves in the game. the only diff of coarse would be he would be faster and much shorter just like Young Link BUT instead he would be the equal strength of TP!!!!! maybe i'm going crazy with this idea but TWW Link was able to defeat Ganondorf just as like Tp Link did so why should he be any weaker? maybe to balance it out TWW Link would be very light wieght and easy to knock off.

as for his specials
UP B would be his normal spin atk but if fully charged he will unleash his hurricane atk and would be able to move a little from left to right and then Link temporally becomes dizzy for 2 secs.

Standard B would be his arrows but instead would randomly fire ice or fire arrows, and on very very rare occasions fire a light arrow which is extremely powerful!!!!

Foward B would be his unique Deku Leaf. Link would simply flap the leaf infront of him causing any1 infront of him to be pushed back giving room for Link to charge his Up B. if Link does this move and the leaf makes contact with another player it would cause minimal dmg and stun the enemy for 2 secs. AND if you use this move in the air Link will start to glide with the Deku Leaf just like in the game!!!

Down B wont be the bombs, why you may ask because there is no significant diff between TP and TWW bombs. instead his Down B move would be the move that semi-revolutionized the zelda series which is his parry atk! much like Marth & Roy's counter move instead Link will randomly roll behind the enemy and jump upwards slashing the enemy's backside or perform a jump flip over the opponent's head while slicling the head.

his grab would obviously be the Hookshot but depending on the size of whatever Link is targetting with the Hookshot, he would either be pulled towards it or it pulled towards him(example if used on Bowser he would be pulled towards him, if used on Kirby, Kirby would be the one pulled) ALSO if you use this move in the air instead of the Hookshot you are treated with the Graple Hook!!

also i noticed that Snake and Wario both seemed to look like they had crawling abilities in the trailer vids. wheather or not all characters can do this or a certain few i suggest TWW Link gets this ability as well since i luved how in the game you were crawl hunting for pigs!!!

and as an added bonus i also came up with his 3 taunts. 1st taunt would simply be Link with a huge smile closing his eyes while scratching the back of his head like he accidentally overdid something maybe accidentally OWNED YOU!!!!!!

2nd taunt would be the very respectful bow he did while training with Orca

and finally the 3rd taunt would be he takes out his telescope that his lil sis gave to him and starts looking around. what is he looking for? ships? treasure? or maybe a worthy opponenet?

EDIT
HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT HIS FINAL SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
his should be he takes out his Wind Waker Baton and starts composing away blowing a very very powerful wind from a random direction causing all but Link to get blown off the stage because Link is wearing the Iron Boots!!! he is called the Hero of Winds for a reason

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Will every one stop writting in giant paragraph's u know cause of that I have missed half of this page everyone calm down and write smallish
Or you could just stop being a lazy *** and read them all...

On a side note, RidleyFTB wasn't too far off with his DeDeDe photoshop picture.

Less than a hundred away from my thousandth post. I'm ready for my custom avatar, ****it!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
People actually doubting Dedede's inclusion...HA!!! That's hilarious yet I keep reading it:chuckle:

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Roffle. What custom avatar? You gonna buy a premium membership when you hit 1,000?
It's for premiums only? Rats!

I thought it was some kind of bonus you got when you hit 1,000 posts because every person I see with a custom avatar has >1,000 posts.

Oh well. Still wanting my 1,000th post.

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman

It's official: Sakurai just won the universe

Even though many were expecting Dedede in, this is still an awesome update! That intro of his is badass! I imagine this bodes well for Krystal and Ridley now (the other 2 huge scorers on Sakurai's poll, along with Dedede, Diddy & Ike), and maybe even Geno & Takamaru as well...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Even though many were expecting Dedede in, this is still an awesome update! That intro of his is badass! I imagine this bodes well for Krystal and Ridley now (the other 2 huge scorers on Sakurai's poll, along with Dedede, Diddy & Ike), and maybe even Geno & Takamaru as well...
One of those "Other" high scores you are refering to IS Geno tied for second

Elysium

Smash Lord

Nothing against King De^3 character wise, but I was never really that excited about his inclusion. Although it's hard to complain about a new character... so... Right on! :laugh:

Whats with this drought of Vet Characters being confirmed. I never would have thought that we would have went this long without Luigi or Falcon....

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Whoa Wiseguy, you have completely odd characters like Dr. Kiwashima, Animal Crosser and 4 third party characters (When Sakurai said there would be at most 3, though he stated it as a question) but you don't have Marth anywhere. Now that's odd seeing his PRA in the fire emblem universe

Priority-He is in the first FE game and appears in three other games (plus he was in melee)

Role-He is the main character

Attacks-Being in Melee he has already shown his capability of attacks.

Now I know you have this theory that all veterans are going to get replaced by Newcomers (Ice climbers should have rid you of that theory), but this can not be so. Marth acted as the portal to Fe outside of Japan. He therefore is the most well known FE character possibly tying with Ike. Marth is the reason that Nintendo made more money. So for the casual smash player, Marth=Fire Emblem. Sakurai is a crowd pleaser so he wouldn't want to outrage the masses. And looking at this thing from a buisness stand point Marth is advertsing for The new FE DS game which by the way will be coming to America. I know your an opinionated guy Wiseguy but you have to look at this thing with the eyes of Sakurai. I think you are using flawed logic to convince yourself everything will go as planned

tirkaro

Smash Champion
I haven't seen this list in a long time, but its now made of complete win. I knew you'd come around and add the rest of the 3rd party gang, and best of all, takamaru. professor kawashima is "WTF" but I actually wouldn't be surprised if he showed up.

but yeah, king dedede is complete win.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Hmm, with Dedede, we officially have more newcomers (if you count PT as three) than we do of returning characters. I wonder why Sakurai is holding out on the old guys...we havn't had a update with one of them since the Ice Climbers. :O

Arteen

Smash Lord
I was disappointed by today's update because I was hoping it'd be a new character who wasn't as obvious an inclusion as King Dedede. ;) Anyways, this will be the first time that I can finally defeat Dedede with Kirby because I could never figure out how to defeat him in the original Kirby's Dream Land. :(

And yes, I'm also wondering why we haven't seen a few more veterans lately.

:034:

Smash Hero
Eh? Kawashima as playable? You're insane..!

I love it! Come, my friend! Let us drink from the Cups of Insanity together!

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Good roster except two things wrong.

1.)your lack of faith in mother/earthbound of only having 1 rep is ridiculous , what about claus ? I meen he DID have the same rankings on sakurai's journal as ike , diddy , krystal , and ridley , so i dont see why not to include him , its high likely that mother is getting 2 reps , 3 maybe but that might be a stretch so you should consider at least including claus.

2.)wolf?!?!?! actually wasn't the alt proven to be wrong and just be fox with grey fur ? i think he deserves his spot back on.
anyhow good job nonetheless :p.

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
Wow! Future Wiseguy was right! I would have never guessed Ridley would enter Brawl under the guise of King Dedede, but what does this mean for everyone's fav royal penguin? =P

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Roffle. Never thought I'd see you put Takamaru on your list. Good thing you finally figured out how to spell his name...can't say the same about "samurai", though. :1

Anyway, any game with Mewtwo, Mr. Game & Watch, King Dedede, and Takamaru wins the universe.
Curese you and your proper spelling! ;) Oh well, it's fixed now.

Yeah, hate to tell you, but I (and most Marth supporters, as far as I've seen) don't want Marth back just because of his fighting style, I want him back because I feel hes the single best suited character to represent Fire Emblem in SSB. Takamoru's presence or absence is an irrelevancy to me.
In my experience, most people outside Japan like Marth for his moveset but I know fans of the character are out there too.

You're referring to [thread=71872]this poll[/thread], right? Because I count 4 from PoR (Ike, Black Knight, Mia, Soren), 1 from Genealogy of the Holy War (Sigurd), and 5 (or 6, if you count the twins as two) from Marth's games (Oguma, Nabaru, Sheeda, Maji/Saji, Jeigan). And thats with Marth ineligible for the poll due to being a veteran. You'll also note that Oguma was the only FE character other than Ike to get more than 1 vote.

Zevox
Urgh.. I checked and you are correct. My bad. I guess it's been a while since I read that thing...

I argue from a historic collaboration perspective, which is the reason why the SSB series exists, and Kirby Knight argues from the Marketing perspective. There's no reason why I should adopt his fashion of thought, unless he can argue on Sakurai's belief and behalf on why the Marketing perspective of Brawl is a more sensible choice than one based on historic content.

Someone who "knows his stuff" doesn't necessarily mean they argue on behalf of Sakurai's premise on Brawl. Besides, if taken from a 'Marketing' perspective, doesn't this mean that down the line a new SSBB consumer would be inclined to buy Sonic games, meaning less possible revenue for Nintendo?

1. They spend money to get right to reproduce 3rd-Party characters for Brawl. This is simple; Nintendo's going out of their way to say "Please let us use ____ character. We'll give you money..."

2. They lose potential money when the consumer purchases 3rd-Party games because of the positive influence of said characters in Brawl. For example, if I buy Metal Gear Solid 4, that is potential money lost that could've benefitted Nintendo. I support Sony and Konami, both of which don't profit Nintendo, by giving them funds for their products, which could've been spent buying a second DS and several games to support Nintendo even more.

Where's the Marketing sense in doing this? Doesn't Nintendo lose possible cash by doing this? The only sensible reason I've ever concluded to this reasoning is this -- Nintendo indeed celebrates decades of great videogame history with veteran mascots of Nintendo gaming history. Nintendo indeed acknowledges the historical importance of Sonic and wants the player to learn about the amazing mascots of Nintendo history.

I sure did learn about Pit when he was announced, before all I knew is that he had two games, both of them marketing failures, and what was given on his trophy. But most importantly, I learned that Kid Icarus and Metroid were released on the same day and ran on the same engine. If the consumer instead at the time preffered Kid Icarus over Metroid, we'd be playing Kid Icarus Prime 3: Corruption at this day. However, Metroid prevailed largely due to space-age hype in that time of year, games such as Galactaga were great, movies like E.T. were immensely popular, a new interest in the space program grew, etc.

Pit is the celebration of what could've been and he now has a slated title in production because of his appearance in Brawl. Will we have a new Ice Climbers game? Maybe. Would we have gotten some Super Punch-Out!! sequels if Little Mac had become a popular playable character? Possibly.

Marketing ignores what the fanbase wants and needs. Sakurai had a purpose in setting player-polls. He wants to please the fans and interest newcomers as well.

In consideration to the Radiant Dawn advertisement -- The Fire Emblem advertisement is already there. Ike is the Lord of Radiant Dawn and sufficiently represents that marketing aspect well enough. Even having a single Fire Emblem representative is enough of an advertisement. It makes interested players want to research said series of games in which they would purchase games to learn and get a feel for how the series is like. Believing that Fire Emblem is full of generic blue-haird swordfighters is a common conception people take from seeing Marth, Ike, and Sigurd is purely idiotic. How can you prove that this is a common misconception? How can you prove that this is even a negative aspect of Fire Emblem? While there are some who are turned off by blue-haird swordsmen, isn't it equally possible for certain individuals to love swordsmen and love the color blue? Describing the thought of millions of individuals doesn't make it true; That is merely your conception of the thought of the general populace of Smash players.

That's quite an argument...

I agree that Sakurai has the king when it comes to characater slection, not Nintendo marketers (MGS4 music proves this) but I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that it won't play some role in his decision making.

In terms of the misconcenption among non-Fire Emblem fans that the series is all about girly swordfighters, I say that only because it's what I thought to be the case before I got into the series. And since joining these boards, I've had to educate a few people that there is, in fact, more to the series. I also think that if you had some combination of Marth, Ike and Sigurd carrying the Fire Emblem torch in Brawl it would not do the series justice.

I would argue that represeting PoR and RD is actually the best approach to pleasing fans and the interests of newcomers. There has alsways been a divide between Japanese Fire Emblem fans who love the older Fire Emblems and dispise the handheld incarnations, and the majority worldwide who first came to love the series through the handheld games and can't play the Japanese-only titles (unless they go the import route). PoR was the first game in the series that was well respected by all Fire Emblem fans, so it and it's sequel could be looked on a kind of common ground.

Of course, Marth's role in the upcoming Fire Emblem DS might have rendered this argument moot - if it was in development before the Brawl roster was finalized.

HOWEVER, the biggest argument in favor of Miciaiah is that she would be a far more unique addition to the roster. Between Link, MetaKnight, Pit, Ike and probably Young Link & Takamaru we don't need any more swordfighters UNLESS they bring some unique dynamic in terms of their moveset or personality.

But keep in mind: this entire thread is just my personal opinion. Take it with a grain of salt.

A very well-thought list. Dr. Kawasima and Takamaru were probably the biggest surprise on the list, and I do question the absence of Ness and Marth, but that debate has already come and gone like 6 times in this thread alone.

Well done. I'll give this list a 9/10.

EDIT: Hey, Wiseguy. You know for "Other Nintendo Characters" you have (4) next to the characters when there's only three?
Thanks. Fixed.

here is my moveset for The Wind Waker Link

i think all of TWW Link standard moves should be the same as TP link considering they have the same moves in the game. the only diff of coarse would be he would be faster and much shorter just like Young Link BUT instead he would be the equal strength of TP!!!!! maybe i'm going crazy with this idea but TWW Link was able to defeat Ganondorf just as like Tp Link did so why should he be any weaker? maybe to balance it out TWW Link would be very light wieght and easy to knock off.

as for his specials
UP B would be his normal spin atk but if fully charged he will unleash his hurricane atk and would be able to move a little from left to right and then Link temporally becomes dizzy for 2 secs.

Standard B would be his arrows but instead would randomly fire ice or fire arrows, and on very very rare occasions fire a light arrow which is extremely powerful!!!!

Foward B would be his unique Deku Leaf. Link would simply flap the leaf infront of him causing any1 infront of him to be pushed back giving room for Link to charge his Up B. if Link does this move and the leaf makes contact with another player it would cause minimal dmg and stun the enemy for 2 secs. AND if you use this move in the air Link will start to glide with the Deku Leaf just like in the game!!!

Down B wont be the bombs, why you may ask because there is no significant diff between TP and TWW bombs. instead his Down B move would be the move that semi-revolutionized the zelda series which is his parry atk! much like Marth & Roy's counter move instead Link will randomly roll behind the enemy and jump upwards slashing the enemy's backside or perform a jump flip over the opponent's head while slicling the head.

his grab would obviously be the Hookshot but depending on the size of whatever Link is targetting with the Hookshot, he would either be pulled towards it or it pulled towards him(example if used on Bowser he would be pulled towards him, if used on Kirby, Kirby would be the one pulled) ALSO if you use this move in the air instead of the Hookshot you are treated with the Graple Hook!!
Cool stuff. I'll post it under the WW Link character profile ASAP.

Good roster except two things wrong.

1.)your lack of faith in mother/earthbound of only having 1 rep is ridiculous , what about claus ? I meen he DID have the same rankings on sakurai's journal as ike , diddy , krystal , and ridley , so i dont see why not to include him , its high likely that mother is getting 2 reps , 3 maybe but that might be a stretch so you should consider at least including claus.

2.)wolf?!?!?! actually wasn't the alt proven to be wrong and just be fox with grey fur ? i think he deserves his spot back on.
anyhow good job nonetheless :p.
Believing that Earthbound deserves 2 reps is all well and good, but you must give the same for Nintendo's other niche franchise: F-Zero. It's only fair. Any thoughts on how I could do that without involving that abomination Black Shadow?

Wolf is Fox with gray fur (basically).

Wow! Future Wiseguy was right! I would have never guessed Ridley would enter Brawl under the guise of King Dedede, but what does this mean for everyone's fav royal penguin? =P
By the way, I just sent a message to my past self. I told him that Ridley was confirmed. What a sucker...

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
@wiseguy , the costume doesen't look that wolfish at all for the count actually , but that is true a bit...still i think you should put him back on.
then why not put black shadow and claus up there ? you have the big floaty head (kawashima) and four third party's so i dont see why not.

YosterDragon

Smash Apprentice
Wow, a Wall of Pain (TM)! It's been a while ;) Oh, and Wiseguy, props on your quote under Takamaru's picture...Samurai Jack is the definition of awesome.

And w00t for Dedede, I can't wait to try him out! Here's hoping his theme music comes along too...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Its more of a mini wall of pain... the quotes just usually make it look much bigger.

Holy **** De de de looks like a great character... might main him.

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
To have King Dedede revealed on my 16th birthday is probably one of the greatest presents anyone has ever given me.. Penguins are my favorite animals and my favorite weapon is a sledgehammer. thank you Sakurai!

Copperpot

Smash Ace
I've wanted to play as Dedede since I bought Kirby's Dreamland for the Gameboy (the first Kirby installment). I have to say, though, that his moveset is going to make or break this character for me. Sakurai's going to have to dig deep to find some good, original moves for this guy.

But hell, he created the character. He can make him do pretty much anything he wants. Go Dedede!

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
Exibit C: There is evidence suggesting that a Touch Generations character will make the cut.
Look no further than the Picto-chat stage (complete with Brain Age Music)
How does this mean there will be a Brain Age character? Theres also Wii shop channel music too...
and the presesnce of the DS icon.
Is it really that hard to understand that Touch Generations and the DS have competely separate icons?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How does this mean there will be a Brain Age character? Theres also Wii shop channel music too...

Is it really that hard to understand that Touch Generations and the DS have competely separate icons?
Well since the touch generation doesn't use the same icon world 'round...why would they impliment any of them into Smash as it's icon?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
All you people who think an icon confirms a character, why do you think that?

Because if something is going to have a stage (Like Pictochat) but doesn't fit into any of the other series they would likely just make an icon for it... thats all their is to it.

I mean look how easy it is to make an icon.

BubbleShield

Smash Journeyman
I know this thread has been here awhile but why is this called a prediction? I don't think a prediction is meant to be changed 20billion times. The thread creator just changes it whatever he seems fit when new characters appear. And he says things about the character status being "likely" and "probable" Anyone can just say "oh i think batman might make it but he might not just in case I told you so" A prediction should just say YES or NO.

Anyways it is a great list and makes for a good, realistic guide to see which characters might appear. But I would hardly call it a "prediction"

Copperpot

Smash Ace
I agree, Legolastom. I've been speculating that there will be stages unrepresented by a character since Smashville was announced. I don't think there will be an Animal Crossing character or one to represent the DS icon.

Dr. Kawashima, for instance, is a character that I think many people want at this moment. Emotions are running high, and everyone would rather see new content than something/someone that genuinly should be there. He stands for a pretty major piece of video gaming, but I'd wager that 2, 3, or 4 years down the road people will look back and say, "Why did I support this character? What the hell was I thinking?" Also, I think it's important to realize that, like several other characters that cannot make the roster due to their origination in anime, movies, etc., he is a real-life persona. He technically did not originate in a video game. It's merely a video representation of himself.

If he were in the game, I'd never have him in a match. Of course, that doesn't mean that everyone shouldn't get what they want, so if you're a Kawashima fan, more power to ya'.

Little Red Corvette

Smash Apprentice
The E for All and general demo tweaks you've made fit the list well - you've got a nice shaped list, especially with it being 40 on the character screen and not literally, though I'd ask about a few of the more questionable characters on here.
About a couple of things, miis could still work - imagine the mii character being prominent real life nintendo people (color changes swap between Miyamoto/Sakurai/whatever), maybe even make the main one Kawashima, with Brain Age type special moves. I'm actually liking this idea.
B-Up: Kawashima/Mii stays in place with invincible/no-flinch frames as he sets up a 1, 2, and 3 dot, to which he promptly sends himself.
That's actually all I can think of for a moveset, but a Mii of Kawashima with Brain Age/Training B-Moves and Wii Sports/Play type A-moves would be awesome to represent the touch generations.
Also, while there are some fair comparisons to be made between Earthbound/MOTHER and F-Zero (ie, both are genre series... WITH A TWIST!), ultimately, MOTHER is older and more popular with the creators of Smash Bros and Japan, as well as being the most continually relevant(compare hype around GX and MOTHER 3 - no comparison). I can easily see there being 2 or even 3 MOTHER reps while still having Captain Falcon being F-Zero's only one.

Top Bottom