• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
HAPPY NEW YEARS SOCAL SMASH! Jesus you guys, what were you doing on Smashboards at/around midnight? You guys should've been out partying with your friends!!

I need some smash now. Today. Please.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Hey does anyone wanna come over to my house at around 5 and play some smash? Doodles and ASP will come if I can get some other people to come. Rick and Tony, if you see this call me, I want you guys to come too. And Jeff is going to call me later; he's at his brother's house.

Cmon guys, I wanna play some smash today to commemorate the end of break T_T

858-735-7995 Call!

Rickety

Peace and Love
Sorry the brother's couldn't make it tonight, Tony had an essay he needed to finish up, and I was having nicky time, EV training, and making google bombs! :]

I've been really smashed out lately, and since I found my DS today after being unable to find it for what seems like a long time, I have to catch up on some much needed Pokemon time with Nicky. :] Patrick, you play too much for me! You have thumbs of steel, I need finger recovery days! But I expect to make a full smash recovery just in time for the next triweekly! Coming Soon to a campus near YOU!

Miss you guys terribly, and lets stay harmonious with one another <3 :]

love,
rick a tick tick tickety! (the friend who gave me the nickname 'rickety' came up with that one today! <3)

P.S. Poser Hater, do you live in or near San Diego? If so, where? I love giving new smashers warm welcomes :]

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
I see a 13th Triweekly? Sounds good >:3

Sorry guys, I haven't been staying up-to-date on the thread lately. My parents don't like my Smash practicing, but things are getting a little bit better, but some actual practice against someone would do very nicely.

Patrick, if you still have my number, call me whenever. Though I've been busy with my only special woman friend, I still have days where I don't do anything but eat junk food, read, and play games. F.E.A.R. and HL2:Deathmatch have taken my attention while I'm bored x.x

Also, as far as money matches go, I do Wii Tennis, Computer FPSs, and real-life wrestling, sparring, shinai-fighting >:3

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Sorry the brother's couldn't make it tonight, Tony had an essay he needed to finish up, and I was having nicky time, EV training, and making google bombs! :]

I've been really smashed out lately, and since I found my DS today after being unable to find it for what seems like a long time, I have to catch up on some much needed Pokemon time with Nicky. :] Patrick, you play too much for me! You have thumbs of steel, I need finger recovery days! But I expect to make a full smash recovery just in time for the next triweekly! Coming Soon to a campus near YOU!

Miss you guys terribly, and lets stay harmonious with one another <3 :]

love,
rick a tick tick tickety! (the friend who gave me the nickname 'rickety' came up with that one today! <3)

P.S. Poser Hater, do you live in or near San Diego? If so, where? I love giving new smashers warm welcomes :]
Aside from playing with my friends New Years night (they don't really require much concentration haha) I hadn't played with you guys for a few days. That's plenty of finger recovery time! I do have thumbs of steel though...<_< Also, it seems the Triweekly date and Ken's next Biweekly date fall on the same day. That might cause a problem for attendance, so I'm just bringing it to your attention in case you hadn't noticed it.

EV training, haha. I gotta get back to that before D/P comes out! And I totally understand girlfriend time =P

$BONE$

Smash Ace
if this is infact happening again on the 13th, i'll be there. i smoothed out alot of my peaches rough edges so this will be alot of fun. if anyone wants to carpool with me im going head up towards there from imperial beach so, i can pick up whomever along the way. just pm me... and if anyone wants to smash anytime before this PM ME..

ps. i might need a new partner for doubles. my teammate retired.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Patrick is a smash machine! :]

I miss Will :-(

Yay! Bone is here! Come to more tournaments! :]

Yes, last night I noticed that the special Ken biweekly falls on the same day as the 10th triweekly, So I'm gonna talk to Edrees to find out an alternate date, and I'll try and get a hold of Ken and find out his biweekly dates for 2007 and work around them so there is no conflict and people can attend both :]

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Yay, the new triweeklies are starting up! Let's make this one a good one!

I'm still taking money matches in teris...

I still miss CAO!

Rickety

Peace and Love
Poser Hater, really? I live in Rancho Bernardo too! Let's play sometime! I like welcoming people :] my aim is: meyoulou
Give me an IM or leave a message here when you'd like to play. Do you go to RBHS?

Edit: My brother says that if you're of Asian descent, he might know who you are! Do you know who Tony is? He's in 10th grade.

Edit 2: If you know who any of who the following RB people are, you're in luck!

Rickety - Dr. Mario
SA3Tony - Captain Falcon
St. Patrick - Ganondorf

Myth - Captain Falcon
Paul Mitchell - Ice Climbers
Holmie- Samus
Lark - Yoshi
Gentle Bones - Sheik

Nabco - Marth
Nicky<3 - Peach
Silas - Marth
Ryan Holmes - Fox
Sam Ramos - Marth
Amber Nicole - Peach
Jorge Ramos - Link
Panic Sean - Fox

yugomitch - Sheik
Loki - Marth
E-boi - Kirby
Jessi - Roy
socialgrit - Marth
Afrobot - Dr. Mario
Farfie - Roy
D'King - Samus
Ashley Cipp - Roy
The Wallaby - Luigi
Hunt0r - Jigglypuff
Xtian - Link
Free Freakster - Kirby

enjoy!

Edit 3: Patrick, you're just itching to play! <3's Patrick :]

---

Coolness! I haven't been on SRK for a while! Combofiend at Nickel City?!? That guy is too crazy with Elena in 3s... decisions decisions....

Thanks for the info JJ! :]

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Poser Hater, really? I live in Rancho Bernardo too! Let's play sometime! I like welcoming people :] my aim is: meyoulou
give me an IM or leave a message here when yo;d like to play. do you go to RBHS?

---

Coolness! I haven't been on SRK for a while! Combofiend at Nickel City?!? That guy is too crazy with Elena in 3s... decisions decisions....

Thanks for the info JJ! :]
I wanna go when you guys introduce pozer hater to the RB smash scene haha. Call me up whenever =P

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
"Poser Hater, really?"

haha was that a pun with my sn? man i thought i WAS the smash scene in RB. but i graduated last year and i live in westwood, but paul mitchel sounds familiar for some reason. i have a couple friends that play. how good are you guys? answer that however you feel is appropriate. and might i ask how old you guys are?

edit: dude what the hell rickety, we live in the same **** neighborhood. i drive by your house like everyday i live on chieftain ct off of matinal cr

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
were okay i guess . whats your aim opr phone number. and what school do you go to

o yea, did you graduate last year from RB high? if so do you know who rick or nicole is?

my bro rick is 19

gimme your digits..lol

Rickety

Peace and Love
"Poser Hater, really?"

haha was that a pun with my sn? man i thought i WAS the smash scene in RB. but i graduated last year and i live in westwood, but paul mitchel sounds familiar for some reason. i have a couple friends that play. how good are you guys? answer that however you feel is appropriate. and might i ask how old you guys are?

edit: dude what the hell rickety, we live in the same **** neighborhood. i drive by your house like everyday i live on chieftain ct off of matinal cr
Really??? Come over! Right now! :] I'll wait outside if you'd like :]

Or call me, my cell phone number is 858-776-3133 :]

the corner of chieftain and matinal cir, eh? Field trip to Poser Hater's house! I should drive by your house and circle around with my car. Stalker status! :]

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
yea i graduated last year from RB, i go to Cal now.my AIM should be quite obvious, irealyhatepozers, yea hit me up

Rickety

Peace and Love
Sure! Come over this instant! :]

You can bring your friend, but just you two. My mom doesn't want any other people right now on such short notice.

But come over right now! :] you know the address?

Rickety

Peace and Love
yay! poser hater is here! and his skill is comparable to you, Patrick! dun dun dun! :]

Edit/Shoutout:

Shortest Rickety shout out ever!

Wayland/Poser Hater - Thank you for coming over and playing and being fun and respecful :] it's people like you that make smash so fun! :] I wanna train you to be a SA3Tony St. Patrick counter! ;]

Lil bro, it was fun :] You need to find an anti space animal character!

Nicky! wooo! <333

I wish more people could come, but my mom didn't want too many over on a school night this late.

By the way, Attention Myth, Saint Patrick, Paul Mitchell, and Poser Hater: we NEED to do the King of RB before everyone leaves back to school in out of san diego... How about this Friday or Saturday???

love,
rickety

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
I miss you guys too D:

Anyone free any of the Thursday-Sunday nights? I should be free those nights, so let's get something rocking ;o

Plus, I should meet more of the Harmony crew. I've heard Doodles has a really tough Link and it made me curious >:3

My number, in case you guys have forgotten, is 858-663-2086. Aim = tennisplaya878 (don't ask) Msn = wvickers@hotmail.com. I'm not on IM too much, so calling and leaving a message works wonders.

</ attention *****>

Rickety

Peace and Love

Harmony Turbo: Hyper Fighting PLUS The King of Rancho Bernardo 2006 Champonship

Friday, January 5, 2007 in the Afternoon/Night!

Anyone is welcome to come and play :]

1 Singles tournament for RB only
1 Singles tournament for everybody!

If we have enough people:
1 Doubles tournament for RB only
1 Doubles tournament for everybody
Crew Battles! Harmony takes on all challengers! Or, Harmony Red VS Harmony Blue VS Harmony Green!

Cost: Free + Hugs for rickety! PLUS! One shiny penny given to you if you come :]

11095 Poblado Rd. San Diego, Ca, 92127
Have a Question, Comment, Complaint, or snide remark? Or do you just wanna chat and say hi? Call me at: 858-776-3133

*Announcer's Voice* Be there and Witness San Diego's finest talent!
Will The Peace and Love Team be able to overcome the ever-improving Muffin it up?
Will Jeff and Patrick find out who's the tightest Peach/Ganon?
Will Romeo actually try this time?
Will Tony camp his way to victory once more?
Will Doodles do that for him?
Will Asp ever get a Tetirs Money-Match?
Will Rickety ever play a character other than Sheik against Jon?
Will Jon continue his undefeated streak of being too awesome?
Will Poser Hater deliver as the Patrick/Tony/Myth counter?
Will Paul Mitchell be dressed to impress?
Will Zack ever be able to find a ride?
Will Vietgamer ever not be bored???
Will Rick ever stop talking like this?

All This and more at: Harmony Turbo: Hyper Fighting!
LIVE! on HBO, PPV, Cinemax, and Spice Channel

Hopefully this will prepare everyone for Ken's Jan. 13 biweekly and Triweekly 10! Coming Soon!

Please come everyone :]

Love you San Diego,
Rickety

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Harmony Turbo: Hyper Fighting PLUS The King of Rancho Bernardo 2006 Champonship

Friday, January 5, 2007 in the Afternoon/Night!

Anyone is welcome to come and play :]

1 Singles tournament for RB only
1 Singles tournament for everybody!

If we have enough people:
1 Doubles tournament for RB only
1 Doubles tournament for everybody
Crew Battles! Harmony takes on all challengers! Or, Harmony Red VS Harmony Blue VS Harmony Green!

Cost: Free + Hugs for rickety! PLUS! One shiny penny given to you if you come :]

11095 Poblado Rd. San Diego, Ca, 92127
Have a Question, Comment, Complaint, or snide remark? Or do you just wanna chat and say hi? Call me at: 858-776-3133

*Announcer's Voice* Be there and Witness San Diego's finest talent!
Will The Peace and Love Team be able to overcome the ever-improving Muffin it up?
Will Jeff and Patrick find out who's the tightest Peach/Ganon?
Will Romeo actually try this time?
Will Tony camp his way to victory once more?
Will Doodles do that for him?
Will Asp ever get a Tetirs Money-Match?
Will Rickety ever play a character other than Sheik against Jon?
Will Jon continue his undefeated streak of being too awesome?
Will Poser Hater deliver as the Patrick/Tony/Myth counter?
Will Paul Mitchell be dressed to impress?
Will Zack ever be able to find a ride?
Will Vietgamer ever not be bored???
Will Rick ever stop talking like this?

All This and more at: Harmony Turbo: Hyper Fighting!
LIVE! on HBO, PPV, Cinemax, and Spice Channel

Hopefully this will prepare everyone for Ken's Jan. 13 biweekly and Triweekly 10! Coming Soon!

Please come everyone :]

Love you San Diego,
Rickety
I don't get announced?

</3

I'll be there though, what time?

romeo619

Smash Ace
Lol. I want to go Rickety. Jon's still out though

Hopefully I can get in touch with Bone and Greg/Audreyh to come too to rep619

And Jeff: do you wanna team for the next triweekly ?

Rickety

Peace and Love
I don't get announced?

</3

I'll be there though, what time?
Will Will( that sounds funny :] ) overcome his biggest smash challenge yet: his parents?

Come in the afternoon, or whenever!! :]

Lol. I want to go Rickety. Jon's still out though

Hopefully I can get in touch with Bone and Greg/Audreyh to come too to rep619
Will Jon make it back safe in time? Next time on Harmony Ball Z!

I miss Bone!

campin' aint easy
I'm your official guy who yells out "Camp em' Doodles!!" at tournaments! It's so fun :]

The best part is that nobody who uses a higher tiered character than you can complain about it! :D

And if they do, you can always say, "What's wrong? Is your Fox having a hard time with my LINK?" <3

EDIT:

I couldn't resist making a 5 minute advertisement! :]

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Will Will( that sounds funny :] ) overcome his biggest smash challenge yet: his parents?

Come in the afternoon, or whenever!! :]
D:

So true.

Or, you could simply have my biggest smash challenge be: not SDing two out of four stocks? >_>"

Zack353

Smash Ace
xD sorry Rick I don't think I can make it to this one either :p. I'll definetly see you guys at the Tri-Weekly though.

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
The best part is that nobody who uses a higher tiered character than you can complain about it! :D

And if they do, you can always say, "What's wrong? Is your Fox having a hard time with my LINK?" <3
I like doing that. XD Right, Zephy?:p

Hope to see everybody there!

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
hey everyone, it's been a while. i taled to jeff last night and we were thinking of getting together friday too. so u can most likely count me in for friday, seeing as everyone will be at rick's house.

rick! u should just make it one big singles, doubles, and crew tourney... no just rb stuff lol.

p.s. i need a doubles partner for future events

Rickety

Peace and Love
rick! u should just make it one big singles, doubles, and crew tourney... no just rb stuff lol.
The RB one is tradition though! Since 2003! It will go fast and then everyone, RB and everyone else, will be in a BIG tournament. Besides, I need a tournament that I can do well in... I stink :]

Top Bottom